Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,370 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW (2947 Views)

Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo / Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy / Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by BastardWike: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2021
I can't believe this, are you kidding me? Fulanis have now moved from issuing threats to the SW to actually carrying them out shocked shocked You are threatening a whole region of starvation because they challenged you for killing and raping their people??

It has become audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that Fulanis don't see Yorubas as equals, rather they believe their relationship is that of master and slave.

I find it funny how they conveniently avoided SE and SS who they knew would have started issuing threats in return and backing it up with action. In this life, it is never good to be a coward and claim it's sophistication. Cowards are always objects of ridicule, humiliation and bullying.

Is there anything the Yorubas are doing or have done that the SS and SE haven't done? So ask yourself why they've singled out the SW for this severe punishment and humiliation grin grin

If the SW fails to retaliate in kind and immediately too, then they are done for! This is a classic case of "see finish".

Quick questions:
1. Why did Fulanis single out the SW for something both the SS and SE equally did even more?

2. Why is the SW confused on what to do despite the urgency of the situation?

3. If this threat should be from SW against the North, they would have called for emergency meeting and would have retaliated within hours, so what is the SW afraid of?

4.Does it mean the SW does not have anything to retaliate with or are they afraid of confronting the Fulanis?

Lastly, if this rubbish were to be against SE and SS, I say this because both regions are entangled together, there would have been serious consequences by now and Nigeria would have been tensed up because not only would pipelines be bombed and oil production stalled, Igbos would equally go up North, straight to Plateau and Benue, buy those foodstuffs ourselves, put them in lorries or vans and transport them to the East but ndi ofenmanu will rather go behind to beg them to have mercy and lift the embargo and the cycle of master and servant relationship will continue.

What a shame!!!

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by Iamgrey5(m): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2021
Fulanis are helping the South West actually

Should we have let our gaurds down for another fifty years, we would have been importing Palmoil from corenorth.

We thank God that Fulanis have given Yorubas the opportunity to rebuild the dying agricultural industrial landscape of the South west.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by Monogamy: 10:01am On Mar 01, 2021
Here we go again

From the ambassador of South West affairs,NL Chapter

The undisputed champion of having solution to others problems but can't solve nada at their own backyard.

The developer of the world..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by Pierocash(m): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2021
The SW have nothing to retaliate with. .though the SW have options from Benin republic, they should ignore this sahel people.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by PoloG: 10:02am On Mar 01, 2021
Igbos with their usual SS and SE again grin grin
Leave SS and talk about your redmud unpleasant region grin.. if the north had mentioned SE, what do you have to retaliate? grin grin if they block food supplies from coming to the SW, we will also stop trailers from moving goods to the north through Lagos ports...shikina... and we can buy food from Benin republic , or we will produce our own foods....
They didn't add SE because they don't want another epolisode of starvation again grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by PoloG: 10:04am On Mar 01, 2021
Pierocash:
The SW have nothing to retaliate with. .though the SW have options from Benin republic, they should ignore this sahel people.
we too can stop trailers on the highway from taking goods to the north

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by nairalandankrah: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2021
BastardWike:
I can't believe this, are you kidding me? Fulanis have now moved from issuing threats to the SW to actually carrying them out shocked shocked You are threatening a whole region of starvation because they challenged you for killing and raping their people??

It has become audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that Fulanis don't see Yorubas as equals, rather they believe their relationship is that of master and slave.

I find it funny how they conveniently avoided SE and SS who they knew would have started issuing threats in return and backing it up with action. In this life, it is never good to be a coward and claim it's sophistication. Cowards are always objects of ridicule, humiliation and bullying.

Is there anything the Yorubas are doing or have done that the SS and SE haven't done? So ask yourself why they've singled out the SW for this severe punishment and humiliation grin grin

If the SW fails to retaliate in kind and immediately too, then they are done for! This is a classic case of "see finish".

Quick questions:
1. Why did Fulanis single out the SW for something both the SS and SE equally did even more?

2. Why is the SW confused on what to do despite the urgency of the situation?

3. If this threat should be from SW against the North, they would have called for emergency meeting and would have retaliated within hours, so what is the SW afraid of?

4.Does it mean the SW does not have anything to retaliate with or are they afraid of confronting the Fulanis?

Lastly, if this rubbish were to be against SE and SS, I say this because both regions are entangled together, there would have been serious consequences by now and Nigeria would have been tensed up because not only would pipelines be bombed and oil production stalled, Igbos would equally go up North, straight to Plateau and Benue, buy those foodstuffs ourselves, put them in lorries or vans and transport them to the East but ndi ofenmanu will rather go behind to beg them to have mercy and lift the embargo and the cycle of master and servant relationship will continue.
What a shame!!!
Now that is the western definition of sophistication grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by BastardWike: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Fulanis are helping the South West actually

Should we have let our gaurds down for another fifty years, we would have been importing Palmoil from corenorth.

We thank God that Fulanis have given Yorubas the opportunity to rebuild the dying agricultural industrial landscape of the South west.

I would agree with you had it been there is peace and stability in the SW. However, considering that people in the SW currently can't farm because of the menace of same fulani herdsmen, so how are you going to rebuild your dying agriculture?

I don't think that people left farming in the SW willingly, no, on the contrary they were forced out due to insecurity and it is worsening instead of abating!

It seems people are not even understanding the enormity of the challenges facing the Yoruba nation cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by nedu666: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2021
Its is a good lesson to all in the south. Don't look down on people in rural areas whose livelihood of farming is affected by herdsmen just because you are living in the city.

Its not that south doesn't farm, its is that government in the south don't give a damn about farmers because they feel it is not there business. Same attitude is displayed by southerners living in the city. That's why you see those opposing esn, sunday etc are mostly those in the city.

As far as they are concerned if it doesn't affect me it's none of my business, now it will be their business

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by BastardWike: 10:11am On Mar 01, 2021
Pierocash:

They actually have, infact a lot to hit back with but the issue is lack of courage and guts to carry it out. I can assure you that if tables were to be turned and you put Yorubas in the NW and put Fulanis in the SW, by now no cargo shipment, be it petroleum products or other goods will leave the SW for the NW while Seme and Idiroko borders would have been an open bazaar by now.

Cowardice is never sophistication and you will end up paying heavily for it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by Iamgrey5(m): 10:12am On Mar 01, 2021
BastardWike:

I would agree with you had it been there is peace and stability in the SW. However, considering that people in the SW currently can't farm because of the menace of same fulani herdsmen, so how are you going to rebuild your dying agriculture?

I don't think that people left farming in the SW willingly, no, on the contrary they were forced out due to insecurity and it is worsening instead of abating!

It seems people are not even understanding the enormity of the challenges facing the Yoruba nation cry cry
Most of the agricultural bedrock of Southwest now enjoy Peace

Oyo, Osun and Ondo.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by PoloG: 10:19am On Mar 01, 2021
BastardWike:

They actually have, infact a lot to hit back with but the issue is lack of courage and guts to carry it out. I can assure you that if tables were to be turned and you put Yorubas in the NW and put Fulanis in the SW, by now no cargo shipment, be it petroleum products or other goods will leave the SW for the NW while Seme and Idiroko borders would have been an open bazaar by now.

Cowardice is never sophistication and you will end up paying heavily for it.
yoruba leaders are cowards and they are the problem we have in SW

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by BastardWike: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2021
PoloG:
Leave SS and talk about your redmud unpleasant region grin.. if the north had mentioned SE, what do you have to retaliate? grin grin if they block food supplies from coming to the SW, we will also stop trailers from moving goods to the north through Lagos ports...shikina... and we can buy food from Benin republic , or we will produce our own foods....
They didn't add SE because they don't want another epolisode of starvation again grin

Lol, I know you're pained that Igbos are indigenous to both SE and SS but unfortunately, there is nothing you can do about it. If you're knowledgeable, you will know that both regions are intertwined aside Igbos being indigenous to SS, whatever affects Abia and Imo States for instance will have ripple effects on Rivers and Akwa Ibom, same with Anambra and Delta, Ebonyi and Cross River. So when we say SE and SS, it's not due to emotions but reality.

If the Fulanis had threatened Igboland with food embargo, they won't be able to carry it out, you know why? Unlike Niger and Kwara States they control, the Fulanis have no control over Benue and Plateau that border our region. The people of these states equally hate them passionately and would never allow them to block foodstuffs going to the East in the own state. Secondly, Igbos will move to Benue and Plateau states on their own, buy those foodstuffs and transport them to the East, thereby cutting out the Fulani/Hausa middlemen. Igbos are smart business people that thrive even in difficult situations and I guess the Fulanis must have understood these factors that made them to bully and follow the paths of least resistance.

Your last sentence is childish, Fulanis have proven to be heartless and they can go to any length to punish adversaries if they can have their way and that is what they're currently doing to the SW.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by BastardWike: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Now that is the western definition of sophistication grin

Unfortunately bro grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by November1857(m): 10:36am On Mar 01, 2021
PoloG:
Typical afonja ! I am from South south , when you alliance with the north against GEJ, did your single out south South...

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by BlowYourMind: 10:41am On Mar 01, 2021
Punishing the SW? you are hallucinating, is it only southwesterners that are in the south west? millions of Igbos are sojourning in the south west, I hope this is the time the south west will be free of criminals, when other people go back to their land

1 Like

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by PoloG: 10:43am On Mar 01, 2021
November1857:
Typical afonja ! I am from South south , when alliance with the north against GEJ, did your single out south South...
shutup useless akwaibom miscreant... nobody gives a damn about useless dog eater like you grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by BlowYourMind: 10:47am On Mar 01, 2021
PoloG:
yoruba leaders are cowards and they are the problem we have in SW
It is Yoruba leaders that refused to speak up when people were killed in Enugu and Oyigbo, they were the same that outlawed IPOB as a terrorist group, they are also the ones that invited military action in urlu to kill and maim igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by PoloG: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2021
BastardWike:
[s]

Lol, I know you're pained that Igbos are indigenous to both SE and SS but unfortunately, there is nothing you can do about it. If you're knowledgeable, you will know that both regions are intertwined aside Igbos being indigenous to SS, whatever affects Abia and Imo States for instance will have ripple effects on Rivers and Akwa Ibom, same with Anambra and Delta, Ebonyi and Cross River. So when we say SE and SS, it's not due to emotions but reality.

If the Fulanis had threatened Igboland with food embargo, they won't be able to carry it out, you know why? Unlike Niger and Kwara States they control, the Fulanis have no control over Benue and Plateau that border our region. The people of these states equally hate them passionately and would never allow them to block foodstuffs going to the East in the own state. Secondly, Igbos will move to Benue and Plateau states on their own, buy those foodstuffs and transport them to the East, thereby cutting out the Fulani/Hausa middlemen. Igbos are smart business people that thrive even in difficult situations and I guess the Fulanis must have understood these factors that made them to bully and follow the paths of least resistance.

Your last sentence is childish, Fulanis have proven to be heartless and they can go to any length to punish adversaries if they can have their way and that is what they're currently doing to the SW.[/s]
why are you worrying yourself over SW ?
Like I said.. igbos are only indigenous to SE.. the so called igbos in the SS have constantly rejected you guys and tell you to your faces that they are not igbos grin grin
If north stop food supply, we will buy from neighbouring countries or farm our own foods simple...
You are overating yourself igbo man grin. The last time there was a food blockade to the SE, you know what happened grin grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by Cadamlk: 10:49am On Mar 01, 2021
Don't be deceived ,the scarcity is rocking the entire south. Basket of tomatoes that was sold 4k a week ago is now 14k in Delta State..

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by PoloG: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2021
BlowYourMind:
It is Yoruba leaders that refused to speak up when people were killed in Enugu and Oyigbo, they were the same that outlawed IPOB as a terrorist group, they are also the ones that invited military action in urlu to kill and maim igbos.
why should they speak against what happened in orlu or oyibo or whatever when the same SE governors kept more... I said they are cowards for not speaking against the ills happening in the SW... the only person I respect is akeredolu.. the rest are big time fools especially ogun state governor....
And what concerns sw leader with ipob?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by November1857(m): 10:53am On Mar 01, 2021
PoloG:
shutup useless akwaibom miscreant... nobody gives a damn about useless dog eater like you grin grin
yes I am a proud dog eater , cause it is 100% better than mining human skulls ! Typical Yoruba muslim miscreants (ymm) grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by BlowYourMind: 10:56am On Mar 01, 2021
PoloG:
why should they speak against what happened in orlu or oyibo or whatever when the same SE governors kept more... I said they are cowards for not speaking against the ills happening in the SW... the only person I respect is akeredolu.. the rest are big time fools especially ogun state governor....
And what concerns sw leader with ipob?
Waoooh this is the extent of your comprehension. quite insignificant.
Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by BlowYourMind: 10:58am On Mar 01, 2021
November1857:
yes I am a proud dog eater , cause it is 100% better mining human skulls ! Typical Yoruba muslim miscreants (ymm) grin
Mining skull of death people is better than pounding and killing babies for money rituals, baby factory ritualism.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by November1857(m): 11:17am On Mar 01, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Mining skull of death people is better than pounding and killing babies for money rituals, baby factory ritualism.
We don't do money rituals here in Akwa Ibom, it is prohibited in our culture !

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by BastardWike: 11:26am On Mar 01, 2021
November1857:
Typical afonja ! I am from South south , when alliance with the north against GEJ, did your single out south South...

Don't mind him, anytime they hear SE and SS, they start having convulsions. I don't blame them, if only he can travel to understand other places, he won't be arguing so unintelligently. For instance, can there be a food blockade against Abia state without it affecting Akwa Ibom and Rivers?

The same people that selfishly betrayed the South by conniving with Fulanis against GEJ even when the entire SE and SS stood with him gallantly till the end are the ones complaining that we are teaming up.

They have done everything humanly possible to make the Fulanis like them and hate other Southerners without knowing that Fulanis hate them too as much as they hate others. They don't know you won't gain respect from people like Fulanis by being a doormat, instead you gain their respect by challenging them eyeballs to eyeballs.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by BlowYourMind: 11:34am On Mar 01, 2021
November1857:
We don't do money rituals here in Akwa Ibom, it is prohibited in our culture !
Are you sure you're from Akwa-Ibom or Okija shrine

1 Like

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by BastardWike: 11:34am On Mar 01, 2021
BlowYourMind:
[b]Punishing the SW? [/b]you are hallucinating, is it only southwesterners that are in the south west? millions of Igbos are sojourning in the south west, I hope this is the time the south west will be free of criminals, when other people go back to their land

Yes punishing the SW, or what other punishment is worse than starvation grin grin

Yes, Igbos too are there in the SW but we know majority of them are into business, so they can pull through since it's now going to be survival of the fittest there. However, with many of you as civil servants, majority of whom are being owed, how can they cope?

Again, our people over there have the option of returning to their towns and villages, but Yorubas don't have that option.

You people should act now on a way out before it's too late, because if you eventually beg them under any guise then you're toast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by SoBright101: 11:42am On Mar 01, 2021
See them, educated illiterates

Illiterates has taken over this platform

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved
Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by BastardWike: 11:57am On Mar 01, 2021
PoloG:
[s]why are you worrying yourself over SW ?
Like I said.. igbos are only indigenous to SE.. the so called igbos in the SS have constantly rejected you guys and tell you to your faces that they are not igbos grin grin
If north stop food supply, we will buy from neighbouring countries or farm our own foods simple...
You are overating yourself igbo man grin. The last time there was a food blockade to the SE, you know what happened grin grin[/s]

Go and tell Ngozi Okonjo Iweala that she is not Igbo or go and tell Ned Nwoko or Pat Utomi that they're not Igbos.

See your mouth like you will buy from other countries, ask yourself which people control the NPA as well as the customs in your areas, body go tell you very soon.

Karma is real.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by PoloG: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
BastardWike:

[s]Go and tell Ngozi Okonjo Iweala that she is not Igbo or go and tell Ned Nwoko or Pat Utomi that they're not Igbos.

See your mouth like you will buy from other countries, ask yourself which people control the NPA as well as the customs in your areas, body go tell you very soon. [/s]
go and tell oliseh that he is igbo... you guys said irabor is not igbo but okonjo is igbo? Hahahahaha clowns. ...
Like I said, we can import because we are closer to west African countries.. smuggling is still happening in seme border as at now... we will do fine.. and I don't know what is your problem with SW as an igbo man oooh ? grin
Bush body

Karma is real.[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW by Teel012(m): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
Na only nairaland and Nigeria as a whole you go see people carry another man load for head, dey drag him own for ground.
No face your personal life, make una dey argue. Life is complicated, so my brothers focus on yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Igbo And Hindu Accounts Of Creation The Exact Same? / Breaking: Heavy Shooting At Umunze/Ihitte Checkpoint, Orumba South, Anambra / Why Do We Have Wicked Leaders In Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.