Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu (402 Views)

She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) / Despite The Heavy Beatings My Neighbor Girlfriend Refuse To Park out / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu by Odiriance4all(m): 11:17am On Mar 01, 2021
My house rent has expired this month end, and I want to park out from the house to a bigger apartment since the one I currently stays is relatively small for me as I just got married. But the price of the apartment in ajah is too expensive , so I am thinking of moving to ikorodu to reside since the price is relatively much cheaper compare to the island.
Hope this is a good idea, I work in the island , Victoria island precisely and I do normally go home weekends

1 Like

Re: Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 01, 2021
oga if u like u park out to the bush,how ur parking out take concern us?undecided
Re: Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu by EzeNri(m): 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
Odiriance4all:
My house rent has expired this month end, and I want to park out from the house to a bigger apartment since the one I currently stays is relatively small for me as I just got married. But the price of the apartment in ajah is too expensive , so I am thinking of moving to ikorodu to reside since the price is relatively much cheaper compare to the island.
Hope this is a good idea, I work in the island , Victoria island precisely and I do normally go home weekends
Many people in Ajah are moving to Ikorodu. You can get a luxury 2 bedroom flat apartment for N150 - N250,000.

A luxury mini flat is N100,000 per year.

Going to work from Ikorodu to Island is very challenging. You have to wake up by 4 am.

There's a jetty in Offin and Bayeku sides of Ikorodu and it costs 1k per trip.

If you have your car, then I will strongly advise you to move to Ikorodu.

You will make close to #6,000 every day transporting people to Island from Ikorodu on your way to work and from Island to Ikorodu. That's over #130,000 free money every month.

If don't have a car, I will advise you get one even if it means taking loan to buy one.

Ikorodu is a nice place but choose your location well.

Igbogbo area is the best part to stay in Ikorodu.

1 Like

Re: Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu by voyy: 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
SmellySperm:
oga if u like u park out to the bush,how ur parking out take concern us?undecided

stop acting like a fool, when you hace nothing to contribute
Re: Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
voyy:

stop acting like a fool, when you hace nothing to contribute
idad
Re: Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu by Prussian: 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
Odiriance4all:

If you only go home on weekends, you can move to Ikorodu.
Re: Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu by fineboynl(m): 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
ikorodu is always on the news for bad reasons. I don't stay in Lagos though. your choice.

(1) (Reply)

Every Guy Should Be Doing This Naughty Thing To Himself! / Please Urgent Advice, Should I Quit My Job? / One Thing You Must Do Before You Leave This Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.