Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Lets Talk About Supernatural Powers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets Talk About Supernatural Powers (405 Views)

Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. / Do You Believe In Supernatural Powers? / So Called "Psychic With Supernatural Powers", Unaware Police Were Coming For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk About Supernatural Powers by IamPlato(m): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
I Was Having A Conversation With A Very Ignorant guy Today and he Kept Talking About the Osun Ifa religion That God Gave them Powers Many Years Ago, i Told This Nigga That The Power They Use Is Classified Under Magic but He Disagreed and Began Arguing blindly.

Every Effort To Explain To This Guy That It Was either White Magic Or Grey Or Black Magic fell On Ignorant ears...

He Had Very Little Understand Or Even No Understanding About magic but He Kept Arguing like An Illiterate to The Point He Was Sweating.

I Asked Him To Tell Me What Type Of Power it Was And He Said it Was Power. I Immediately Knew This One Was Ignorant.

Please Oh, what Type Of Power Does The Yoruba people Use If Not magic? Same With Igbos?
Re: Lets Talk About Supernatural Powers by Hundredfold4lif(m): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
IamPlato:
I Was Having A Conversation With A Very Ignorant guy Today and he Kept Talking About the Osun Ifa religion That God Gave them Powers Many Years Ago, i Told This Nigga That The Power They Use Is Classified Under Magic but He Disagreed and Began Arguing blindly.

Every Effort To Explain To This Guy That It Was either White Magic Or Grey Or Black Magic fell On Ignorant ears...

He Had Very Little Understand Or Even No Understanding About magic but He Kept Arguing like An Illiterate to The Point He Was Sweating.

I Asked Him To Tell Me What Type Of Power it Was And He Said it Was Power. I Immediately Knew This One Was Ignorant.

Please Oh, what Type Of Power Does The Yoruba people Use If Not magic? Same With Igbos?

ALL SUPERNATURAL POWERS OUTSIDE OF CHRIST JESUS, CAME VIA THE DISOBEDIENT, FALLEN SATANIC ORDER!
ALL POWERS OF ALL RELIGIONS ARE ONE & THE SAME. THEIR UNIVERSAL COMMON ENEMY IS JESUS CHRIST WHO IS THE POTENTATE POWER OF ALL CREATION!
Re: Lets Talk About Supernatural Powers by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
Supernatural powers is the evidence of presence of spirit beings.

This spirits are more powerful than one another but the most powerful spirit is the Creator of all living beings be it physical or spiritual.
Regarding wonders there is nothing a spirit can do that another can't imitate but due to the level of their intelligence they can't produce the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit this is where God proves his supremacy over all other spirits!
These fruit has nine unique qualities (tastes) LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL! Galatians 5:22-23
Since they are all powerful spirits they can all exhibit the same GIFTS: miracles/magic, speaking in tongues, visions, dreams and many more, that's why most people are confused when they see supernatural powers in all forms of worship, they assume that since there is powerful works and it's benefiting those involved then it must be from God (the most high spirit)

Note also that some lesser spirits have become rebels, they want humans to worship them so they will pretend as if they're the true God, whatever you want them to bear they will answer as if you're talking to the God of your choice but they're just pretenders! 2Corinthians 11:14
The question we need to ask ourselves is how can a mortal man decode such high level of pretext since they all have powers to perform wonders?

Well i'm Maximus one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES will you like me to continue? smiley
Re: Lets Talk About Supernatural Powers by finalboss(m): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
[s] Supernatural powers is the evidence of presence of spirit beings.

This spirits are more powerful than one another but the most powerful spirit is the Creator of all living beings be it physical or spiritual.
Regarding wonders there is nothing a spirit can do that another can't imitate but due to the level of their intelligence they can't produce the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit this is where God proves his supremacy over all other spirits!
These fruit has nine unique qualities (tastes) LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL! Galatians 5:22-23
Since they are all powerful spirits they can all exhibit the same GIFTS: miracles/magic, speaking in tongues, visions, dreams and many more, that's why most people are confused when they see supernatural powers in all forms of worship, they assume that since there is powerful works and it's benefiting those involved then it must be from God (the most high spirit)

Note also that some lesser spirits have become rebels, they want humans to worship them so they will pretend as if they're the true God, whatever you want them to bear they will answer as if you're talking to the God of your choice but they're just pretenders! 2Corinthians 11:14
The question we need to ask ourselves is how can a mortal man decode such high level of pretext since they all have powers to perform wonders [/s] ?

[s]Well i'm Maximus one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES will you like me to continue[/s] ? smiley

No max. Dude seriously

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Supernatural Powers by IamPlato(m): 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
shadowmancer:

You're the one is starkly IGNORANT.

Trying to impose what you got from how your European slavemaster taught you to think on a local. Wait until you see oyinbo folks coming to learn Yoruban powers. DM me if you want to learn more.
you don enter one chance...

Explain the Yoruba powers to me and what the powers are called.

Shebi you sabi them, what do you call the powers used Bybthe Yoruba people, if it ain't one class of magic then what is it called.
Re: Lets Talk About Supernatural Powers by psychalade: 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
Christians are ignorant of the history of their religion (Google how Serapis christus became Jesus christ)

All religions are established by man

God did not give man religion

The Bible is just a book like any other book written and printed by man for masses mind programming and control , it was not written by God or any "fictional Jesus". The Bible says God said a thing is different from God said something.

It is the believe in a god that makes the god powerful

We live in a world of "egregores" called "gods"angry
Re: Lets Talk About Supernatural Powers by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:08am On Mar 09, 2021
My post is for the OP not you Sir! cheesy
finalboss:

No max. Dude seriously

(1) (Reply)

Judaism Faithful Disown Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Members, Call Them Fake / Go To Any Living Faith Church To Worship My Church Is Closed, I'm A Fake Pastor / Connection Between Zoroastrianism And Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.