Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. (3195 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by Knowledge23: 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
I have been doing so many research recently about many things they told us about supernatural Powers, miracles Juju or black magic and religion to see things for myself to know if really all these things are real or they are just made up stories.

So these are some of my findings

This is a common one that most of you must have heard and it was the reason I embarked on this search because all my life I have always believed it until I decided to investigate and find out myself.

1, Indian beat Nigerian 100 - 1[b][/b]
I don't want to go into details of what I found out but I know you guys now know the truth because that never happened.

2, BERMUDA TRIANGLE
After researching and reading about the truth behind the so called strange happenings, it turned out that Bermuda triangle is just like other places and their is nothing special about it. I could have gone into more details but I just want to make this post as short as possible.

3, JUJU OR BLACK MAGIC
There's one young man his name is Gbenga Adewoyin, he offered #2.5million naira to anyone who can prove to him that juju or supernatural Powers exist and as I'm writing this post no one has been able to come out and claim that money.
He has been to many states, radio stations and in social media yet no one was able to prove to him that all those Powers, miracles and juju exists.
He even said in one of the radio stations where he was been interviewed that you don't need to come to him physically but yet nothing.

Another thing that I don't understand is in this day and age of technology that camera is everywhere yet not one single evidence of where juju or supernatural Powers manifested. Instead it's doctored and edited videos you will see everywhere.

Even the magicians that I thought that have powers, I later found out that all those magics they perform are just tricks.

I will stop here for now, but I'm still open to anyone who will prove to me that I'm wrong.

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by lordm(m): 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
They don't exist bro

4 Likes

Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
dis nah d yok of d yia! grin

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by gisevak: 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
Knowledge23:
I have been doing so many research recently about many things they told us about supernatural Powers, miracles Juju or black magic and religion to see things for myself to know if really all these things are real or they are just made up stories.

So these are some of my findings

This is a common one that most of you must have heard and it was the reason I embarked on this search because all my life I have always believed it until I decided to investigate and find out myself.

1, Indian beat Nigerian 100 - 1[b][/b]
I don't want to go into details of what I found out but I know you guys now know the truth because that never happened.

2, BERMUDA TRIANGLE
After researching and reading about the truth behind the so called strange happenings, it turned out that Bermuda triangle is just like other places and their is nothing special about it. I could have gone into more details but I just want to make this post as short as possible.

3, JUJU OR BLACK MAGIC
There's one young man his name is Gbenga Adewoyin, he offered #2.5million naira to anyone who can prove to him that juju or supernatural Powers exist and as I'm writing this post no one has been able to come out and claim that money.
He has been to many states, radio stations and in social media yet no one was able to prove to him that all those Powers, miracles and juju exists.
He even said in one of the radio stations where he was been interviewed that you don't need to come to him physically but yet nothing.

Another thing that I don't understand is in this day and age of technology that camera is everywhere yet not one single evidence of where juju or supernatural Powers manifested. Instead it's doctored and edited videos you will see everywhere.

Even the magicians that I thought that have powers, I later found out that all those magics they perform are just tricks.

I will stop here for now, but I'm still open to anyone who will prove to me that I'm wrong.

Keep deceiving yourself. Can you bring into existence another planet like earth with chemical or science Your consciousness is a testimony there is a supernatural. Nature is an example of supernatural. Have you heard of popular tiktoker called untouchable? What keep sun or earth moving?? If you know, can you replicate it Can you prove me wrong with logic or science Try!!!
Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by LikeAking: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
If they don’t exist, God too don’t exist….

Secondly imagine someone telling you to prove God exist…

Some challenges are just dumb and impossible…

Can anyone prove God exist?

The prove God exist or Juju exist is a very dumb challenge..

Believe what you like, but don’t tell anyone to prove what is impossible to prove…
Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by Kobojunkie: 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
Knowledge23:
2, BERMUDA TRIANGLE
Wait a minute. You didn't in fact go and experience the triangle for yourself? You came to regurgitate tales told you by some one else of his experience or what are you doing here? Could you folks stop littering pages with bullsheet every now and then abeg! Oyinbo go carry himself enter Bermuda triangle in order to experience it for himself before drawing a conclusion. This, yet another lazy-minded bugger is here to tell us tales based on inexperience. Just wasted valuable minutes from my evening. undecided

Imagine the line of reasoning: Because A and B said it is not true, therefore it is not true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by MindHacker9009(m): 12:16am On Sep 08, 2023
Black magic for divination and remote controlling a person does exist and you can only find this out from experience.

And also

Top 20 Paranormal Events Caught On Camera. the only two that could be real are the ones that have a seconds timer on the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JpebIGeAuw
Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by Knowledge23: 2:15am On Sep 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Wait a minute. You didn't in fact go and experience the triangle for yourself? You came to regurgitate tales told you by some one else of his experience or what are you doing here? Could you folks stop littering pages with bullsheet every now and then abeg! Oyinbo go carry himself enter Bermuda triangle in order to experience it for himself before drawing a conclusion. This, yet another lazy-minded bugger is here to tell us tales based on inexperience. Just wasted valuable minutes from my evening. undecided

Imagine the line of reasoning: Because A and B said it is not true, therefore it is not true.
So I have to go to space to and experience it myself to believe people went there, or maybe shoot myself with a gun so I can experience it and know that it kills abi?.
Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by Kobojunkie: 2:45am On Sep 08, 2023
Knowledge23:
■ So I have to go to space to and experience it myself to believe people went there, or maybe shoot myself with a gun so I can experience it and know that it kills abi?.
The supernatural as the name implies is not of physical measurable space but of experience which tends to be a lot more subjective than most are willing to accept . So it is utterly ludicrous to claim that since A and B said it is not real, it then must not be real. It is better to shut up about these things than to insist your conclusion is the right one. undecided
Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by Knowledge23: 2:57am On Sep 08, 2023
MindHacker9009:
Black magic for divination and remote controlling a person does exist.

And also

Top 20 Paranormal Events Caught On Camera

I use to believe all these types of videos before but when I decided to find out if they are real or not that was when I discovered that
Most of these videos are fake, while the other few are explainable.
They have been debunked, the first clip on that video was staged by the school
Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIKqI0B6D-A?si=2BMHR12DpzS2v-a6

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by Knowledge23: 3:05am On Sep 08, 2023
LikeAking:

Believe what you like, but don’t tell anyone to prove what is impossible to prove…

So you are telling me there's no way to prove that God Or juju exists.
So it's not a fact it's just a believe and the good thing is you can believe anything but that doesn't make it a fact.
Do I need to believe that 2+2 is 4, no because it's a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by Knowledge23: 3:06am On Sep 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
dis nah d yok of d yia! grin
I don't understand what you mean
Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by MindHacker9009(m): 3:13am On Sep 08, 2023
Knowledge23:

I use to believe all these types of videos before but when I decided to find out if they are real or not that was when I discovered that
Most of these videos are fake, while the other few are explainable.
They have been debunked, the first clip on that video was staged by the school
Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIKqI0B6D-A?si=2BMHR12DpzS2v-a6

I agree that some of the videos were staged but how about the cctv videos, if they were staged too then they have done a very cleaver job.
Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by Knowledge23: 3:30am On Sep 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The supernatural as the name implies is not of physical measurable space but of experience which tends to be a lot more subjective than most are willing to accept . So it is utterly ludicrous to claim that since A and B said it is not real, it then must not be real. It is better to shut up about these things than to insist your conclusion is the right one. undecided
I didn't say Bermuda triangle is not real, I said that things that happen there are just like every other places, nothing special.

Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by Knowledge23: 3:32am On Sep 08, 2023
MindHacker9009:

I agree that some of the videos were staged but how about the cctv videos, if they were staged too then they have done a very cleaver job.
Most cctv cameras don't have audio so you know
Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by Knowledge23: 3:35am On Sep 08, 2023
gisevak:

Keep deceiving yourself. Can you bring into existence another planet like earth with chemical or science Your consciousness is a testimony there is a supernatural. Nature is an example of supernatural. Have you heard of popular tiktoker called untouchable? What keep sun or earth moving?? If you know, can you replicate it Can you prove me wrong with logic or science Try!!!
What has Untouchable got to do about what we are saying here.
Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by Maynman: 3:51am On Sep 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So have you also experience this "supernatural"?
What are the characteristics to know if it is "supernatural"
Before now, the way water gets into the coconut is "supernatural" but it has been debunked
If you lack knowledge on the thing you experience,the next thing is to call it "supernatural"?
Don't you think it's ridiculous to claim something is "supernatural" without proving it, or is it the modern definition that matters which was coined by christians.

5 Likes

Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by Kobojunkie: 3:52am On Sep 08, 2023
Knowledge23:

I didn't say Bermuda triangle is not real, I said that things that happen there are just like every other places, nothing special.
What is your proof of the conclusion reached by you? You never went to the triangle yourself to experience and conflrm any of what you claim though. You simply based it on opinions that seem favorable to you. Again, the supernatural is not of physical space or measures and so it is ludicrous to assert that since Mr. A and Mr. B do not believe, a conclusion can be reached stating the supernatural does not exist. undecided

I see the image you posted suggests you go there and experience it yourself so you can definitively add your own experience to that of those who had no supernatural experience whatever at the triangle.. undecided
Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by Maynman: 3:59am On Sep 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What is your proof of the conclusion reached by you? You never went to the triangle yourself to experience and conflrm any of what you claim though. You simply based it on opinions that seem favorable to you. Again, the supernatural is not of physical space or measures and so it is ludicrous to assert that since Mr. A and Mr. B do not believe, a conclusion can be reached stating the supernatural does not exist. undecided

I see the image you posted suggests you go there and experience it yourself so you can definitively add your own experience to that of those who had no supernatural experience whatever at the triangle.. undecided
this is foolishness, have you also gone to the bermuda triangle to experience this "supernatural"?
Who are the people that termed it "supernatural"?
On what basis is it "supernatural"?

Get some education, there are other places that does exactly what bermuda triangle does and it has an explanation.

Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by Knowledge23: 5:35am On Sep 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:

So everything you know you did it yourself, so that means by your argument you have gone to heaven and seen god yourself and now you believe he exists.
Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:46am On Sep 08, 2023
Knowledge23:

I don't understand what you mean
How old are you?
How many places have you been?
If you're seeking magical powers it's not given to everyone because those in charge has their own mission and if you're not part of their target they will not even come close to you so you can't see anything to hold onto as evidence of their existence.
So free your mind and go find something clean to do for survival because spiritism doesn't work for the innocent but heartless humans whoever goes into it has no means of a return back to normal life.
A word is enough for the wise!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by jaephoenix(m): 5:53am On Sep 08, 2023
LikeAking:

Can you prove I'm not sitting right beside you now?

2 Likes

Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by jaephoenix(m): 6:15am On Sep 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Have you experienced Bermuda Triangle before? Yes or no?
Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by jaephoenix(m): 6:16am On Sep 08, 2023
MindHacker9009:
Black magic for divination and remote controlling a person does exist and you can only find this out from experience.

And also

20 Paranormal Events Caught On Camera. The cctv ones are more real than than the other videos.

I have asked you before and I ask again, what did you experience?
Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by Knowledge23: 6:22am On Sep 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

How old are you?
If you're seeking magical powers it's not given to everyone because those in charge has their own mission and if you're not part of their target they will not even come close to you so you can't see anything to hold onto as evidence of their existence.
So free your mind and go find something clean to do for survival because spiritism doesn't
work for the innocent but heartless humans whoever goes into it has no means of a return back to normal life.

I'm not seeking for magical powers because it doesn't exist in the first place.
And you know what, if anyone here have powers let the person do something right now or just keep quiet and stop deceiving people.

Or go and claim the 2.5 million naira that Gbenga Adewoyin Promised to give to anyone who can prove to him that they have supernatural Powers, be it a pastor, Iman, magician, traditionalist or whatever you call yourself.

And just to let you know that it's been over a year and no one has been able to do it.
Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by Knowledge23: 6:33am On Sep 08, 2023
lordm:
They don't exist bro
That's the truth. If you really think about it, do you think the world will still be in existence if some people have power to change the nature of things.
This world will be ruled by people with those supernatural Powers, the heart of men is evil and I can authoritatively tell you that world would not have survived if really supernatural Powers exists.

2 Likes

Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by Aemmyjah(m): 6:48am On Sep 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

How old are you?
So free your mind and go find something clean to do for survival because spiritism doesn't work for the innocent but heartless humans whoever goes into it has no means of a return back to normal life.

I hope he listens

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by Knowledge23: 7:16am On Sep 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I hope he listens
The problem with people is that they have instilled fear that you people will rather not talk about it because it's like something is going to happen to you nothing is going to happen to you.

I have faced some of this juju or herbalist, they have absolutely no powers, as far as you don't come near me do whatever you want it doesn't work.

Go on TikTok, Facebook and so on, people are now claiming to be traditionalist and herbalist which before never happens because people taught they are real, that the gods will kill them if they are not real but as people began to realize that all these people are actually powerless that nothing will happen to them so they started doing it since it's lucrative.

That's why many pastors do whatever they like because they know that no one is going to hold them accountable.

2 Likes

Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2023
Knowledge23:

And just to let you know that it's been over a year and no one has been able to do it.
Can you bring Vladimir Putin to Nairaland as evidence that Russian president exists?

Ọmọ magical powers are not the properties of those using it they borrow it from the spirit world so it's the spirits themselves that choose to reveal themselves to whoever they want not the other way around.

So instead of asking a borrower to display the wealth that doesn't belong to him why not go to domain of the owners themselves?

Find a local shrine then enter and disrupt the place, i wish you live to tell the story! smiley

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by Knowledge23: 7:40am On Sep 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Can you bring Vladimir Putin to Nairaland as evidence that Russian president exists?

Ọmọ magical powers are not the properties of those using it they borrow it from the spirit world so it's the spirits themselves that choose to reveal themselves to whoever they want not the other way around.

So instead of asking a borrower to display the wealth that doesn't belong to him why not go to domain of the owners themselves?

Find a local shrine then enter and disrupt the place, i wish you live to tell the story! smiley

Which shrines are you talking about, the ones that went into hiding when covid 19 struck or the one that was useless when the white men came and took our people as slaves or the useless shrines that cannot take our country out of poverty or the shrines that cannot even help the people worshipping it.

You people are delusional, don't you think that does shrines will be needed in Ukraine to fight Russia.
The most useless thing in this country is a shrine. Just to let you know.

2 Likes

Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by Knowledge23: 7:45am On Sep 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

And just to prove to you how useless shrines are, choose any shrine of your choice or better the most powerful shrine and if given the go ahead order I will destroy and burn it down to ashes.
I don't need to step in there, just a lighter, fuel and gloves.
Re: Supernatural Powers Does Not Exist, They Lied To Us. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:50am On Sep 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I hope he listens

In the year 1997 my own uncle (Muslim) got up and went into the shine of the gods inside our village, he destroyed all the woody images and the big one he couldn't destroy he carried it and threw it into the bush. The next day my uncle became blind and that's how he lived for the rest of his life!

What pained me mostly is how he turned the discussion i had with him into something that actually led to the loss of his sight.

I traveled to our village and on getting there i asked for my parents and my uncle told me they've gone to church for the harvest festival.
In our village all religionists does everything in common, during Christmas, Easter and New Year both Muslims and Traditionalists will join the churchgoers to celebrate and when it's the turn of the others the same goes but my uncle (Imam) kicks against such interfaith. So my visit that day led to a discussion when he told me everyone has gone to the church and he's the only person left in the whole village.
Thinking i will go and join them he asked:
"Won't you also go?"
I responded:
"They are not worshiping my own God"
That response sounds really strange to my uncle and that's how i bore a thorough witness to him that day, he felt so happy that he said:

"Now you and i can team up to rescue our people from the hands of this fetish things they are doing"

I told him things doesn't work that way, if he truly wants to worship the true God he need not foce his own opinion on others each person will decide after hearing the GOOD NEWS. He said he really wish everyone is here to listen to what i'm saying because they will all repent but i told him it's not that easy and if he himself is ready can he abandon Islam for JWs?
He said that will be too much for him to bare because everyone has known him as a jihadist (not violent but always kicking against idolatry) so how can he now say he doesn't know what he's doing anymore?
I looked into his eyes and tears ran through my cheeks then i asked him:
"If you whose parents joined this religion all of a sudden refused to change for the truth you heard now how do you expect those whose ancestors has been in this practice for centuries to change easily?"
My uncle couldn't respond anymore!
That's what actually prompted him to go into the village shrine and cause a disruption that led to his blindness! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Where Do Dead Children Go? / Five (5) Reasons You Should Be A Tither / Dr Paul Enenche: JESUS CONFIRMS The Tithe (with New Testament Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.