Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

I Wish I Had Known This 5 Years Ago. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Wish I Had Known This 5 Years Ago. (534 Views)

I Wish I Had Known This When I Started My Business. / If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly / Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Had Known This 5 Years Ago. by Fransixcko(m): 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
*"I WISH I HAD KNOWN THIS 5 YEARS AGO"*
Its always a reality that we live in a society where we think obtaining DEGREES alone can make us wealthy.

I'll be sharing some facts here, make sure you read to the very end of this post.

Now, like I said earlier, most people think obtaining DEGREES alone can make them wealthy or rich in life.

Indeed, obtaining DEGREES has made some people wealthy, But believe me approximately 79.9% of DEGREE holders are still broke.

Are you aware there are lots of 1st class DEGREE holders that are still unemployed, still looking for jobs here and there?

Come on, you must have read or heard about the story of a 1st Class graduate frying garri in his village before a Professor in America picked him up.

I'm not against going to school, you really need to be formally educated and as a matter of fact, I'm also a student.

Now, what am I trying to say!!!

*You should know that your desire of being successful in life is far much important than a degree.*

Many people's life would have been better today if they had taken the right step 5 years ago.

Of course, I'm aware you know that TODAY signifies two things;
~ Product of yesterday
~ manufacturer of tomorrow.
The actions you took 5 years ago are the reactions you are seeing in your life today.
The actions you'll take today will determine where you'll be tomorrow.

The interesting part comes now!!!

I wish I had acquired a HIGH INCOME DIGITAL SKILL five years ago, My financial story would have changed by now.

Whether you Just wrote waec, an undergraduate, a graduate or even a postgradute, *ACQUIRE HIGH INCOME DIGITAL SKILL like;*

Copywriting
Graphics designing
SEO marketing.
Email Marketing
Video editing and production etc.

Copywriting is the HIGHEST PAID DIGITAL SKILL among all.

It requires you writing copies to promote sales and you are paid handsomely for it.

Copywriting is a digital skill you can acquire and earn with it while you are learning.

With your smartphone alone you are good to go. No capital needed, no qualification is required.

I'll be convening a class on Copywriting.

If you want to know more about copywriting, tap the link below and join the class. Its FREE.

https:///IqK8X3ed6IrJjMQELFXKPg

Or chat 08137108766

Re: I Wish I Had Known This 5 Years Ago. by Eaglernorwich(m): 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
I'm interested, but the link is not opening
Re: I Wish I Had Known This 5 Years Ago. by Divfav(m): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2021
link not opening. am interested.
Re: I Wish I Had Known This 5 Years Ago. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
bad link
Re: I Wish I Had Known This 5 Years Ago. by freesoul12: 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nice one op. God bless u. Copy writing is one of the way to earn online but i can bet u it's not even in the top 4. Thanks for sharing to enlighten people about this. However if you are looking for other source .Go to Udemy and buy courses u can study and monetize within few months.. I can still guide you for free if ure type that desire digital career. watsap 08062402552
Re: I Wish I Had Known This 5 Years Ago. by Fransixcko(m): 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Chat 08137108767 so you could be added to the group.
Re: I Wish I Had Known This 5 Years Ago. by Fransixcko(m): 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
Eaglernorwich:
I'm interested, but the link is not opening

Chat up 08137108767
Re: I Wish I Had Known This 5 Years Ago. by Fransixcko(m): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
bad link

The link not opening is from the forum.

Chat 08137108767 and join the group
Re: I Wish I Had Known This 5 Years Ago. by Fransixcko(m): 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
Divfav:
link not opening. am interested.

Message 08137108767 and join the group
Re: I Wish I Had Known This 5 Years Ago. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fransixcko:

The link not opening is from the forum.
Chat 08137108767 and join the group
done

(1) (Reply)

Bitrix24 Gold Partner In Nigeria / Free N4,000. No Deposit Require, Just Read This / Sell Your Excess Mtn Airtime To Me @a Juicy Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.