Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

Why Do I Suddenly Feel Heartbroken After Six Years. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Suddenly Feel Heartbroken After Six Years. (678 Views)

I Feel Heartbroken. Again!!! / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him / I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Suddenly Feel Heartbroken After Six Years. by Casham: 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
We broke up January 2015 after dating for 2years. I had my first sex with her. Even though I was away in school most of the time she was still the centre of my universe. It was still the distance thing that precipitated our breakup. Personally I never felt the 'heartbreak' associated with a breakup until weeks later when I visited their house and saw her in "our" spot with another dude. I 'gisted' with the mum as usual for some hours before I went back home and cried like a baby. That was the end of it. We later became close friends and I never dated again since then. She dated other guys and, honestly I was never once bothered. This nice guy came along two years ago and now they are planning a wedding. I am even helping to distribute their wedding I.Vs. But ysrday I saw their pre-wedding photos on facebook and shit just got real. I suddenly feel this heavy sense of lose. I see the guy on the photo and I feel like 'that should be me'. Where is this feeling coming from? And I have to be present at the wedding.
Re: Why Do I Suddenly Feel Heartbroken After Six Years. by Kondomatic(m): 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2021
This one pass me

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Suddenly Feel Heartbroken After Six Years. by wolement: 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
She is gone man. And you can yourself from the trauma by not going to the wedding. The memory will last forever.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Suddenly Feel Heartbroken After Six Years. by Abbey117(m): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2021
You shouldn't be bothered about break up.
That simply wasn't yours bro.

Yours will surely come.

What if you had married her and it later resulted to divorce due to some differences or she cheats.

How sincere do you think she was while you guys were dating?

Know that any guy/lady that leaves you and in the space of 2-3 weeks he/she's got another guy/lady was definitely using you to catch cruise.

Face your career and have peace of mind.
Re: Why Do I Suddenly Feel Heartbroken After Six Years. by Kayberg: 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2021
Don't fret much bro…
I sure do understand you well on this point.
Several girls I've met in the past were mostly virgins like I am. And you know, we seem to understand each other well only for me to notice that they're either pregnant or the insistence for sex comes high despite being in agreement to wait till we are legally married. And at the end, I get the blame that I should have done it and not listen to them, they still love me, this that, bla bla bla. So the last one that touched me most was in 2016. And since then, I just drop the love/relationship thing, perhaps not everyone is destined to find love.
I value my peace of mind even though I don't even know if I have it…
So, chill bro… She's gone for good. You'd find someone else in due time. A lady that will be yours will not leave your side no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Suddenly Feel Heartbroken After Six Years. by ogashman(m): 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
it's better u don't go for the wedding to save ursef the excruciating heart ache that would ensue.

I wonder why u are still close to ur ex to the point of helping her plan her marriage.

I'm not saying u should not speak or be in good terms with her. .....but there should be a boundary.

I can't imagine helping any of my ex plan their wedding.... tbh it's really doesn't speak well of ur self esteem

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Suddenly Feel Heartbroken After Six Years. by falcon01: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
lucky you, you felt love then heartbreak!!
Re: Why Do I Suddenly Feel Heartbroken After Six Years. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
Na because you nor get money make you dey sad. If money dey you won’t even know she still exist after all those years.

And you are even distributing the I.Vs?

Shay you go help pound fufu for the cook and as well follow arrange chairs for the wedding? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Suddenly Feel Heartbroken After Six Years. by Robertgreene1(m): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2021
interesting...
Re: Why Do I Suddenly Feel Heartbroken After Six Years. by DaddyRochie1642: 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2021
Abbey117:
You shouldn't be bothered about break up.
That simply wasn't yours bro.

Yours will surely come.

What if you had married her and it later resulted to divorce due to some differences or she cheats.

How sincere do you think she was while you guys were dating?

Know that any guy/lady that leaves you and in the space of 2-3 weeks he/she's got another guy/lady was definitely using you to catch cruise.

Face your career and have peace of mind.

You're Wise
Re: Why Do I Suddenly Feel Heartbroken After Six Years. by DaddyRochie1642: 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
Carchoice:
Na because you nor get money make you dey sad. If money dey you won’t even know she still exist after all those years.

Shay you go help pound fufu for the cook and as well follow arrange chairs for the wedding? grin

grin grin
Re: Why Do I Suddenly Feel Heartbroken After Six Years. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
Brother give her one last one for the road.

And if you play your game tight, you'll keep hitting it till it's time to stop.
Re: Why Do I Suddenly Feel Heartbroken After Six Years. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
Carchoice:

He go dey in charge of drinks grin
Re: Why Do I Suddenly Feel Heartbroken After Six Years. by RedpillAnalyst: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
You don't understand women, Women do not love.. In their mind, they think they do.

You have been played just like numerous men out there.
Re: Why Do I Suddenly Feel Heartbroken After Six Years. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
Time will heal you, OP. And the lady must be somewhat cultured & different from those we have now, I guessed.

Casham:
She dated other guys

Knowing this is a big turnoff for me angry
Re: Why Do I Suddenly Feel Heartbroken After Six Years. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2021
Mmm
Re: Why Do I Suddenly Feel Heartbroken After Six Years. by yomi007k(m): 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2021
Carchoice:

Correct talk.
Re: Why Do I Suddenly Feel Heartbroken After Six Years. by prince2pac(m): 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
ILovebigyansh:

He go dey in charge of drinks grin

Re: Why Do I Suddenly Feel Heartbroken After Six Years. by prince2pac(m): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
Carchoice:

This my G on the wedding day grin grin

Re: Why Do I Suddenly Feel Heartbroken After Six Years. by dayleke: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
6 years ago bro....

This one strong o.
Na because na she disvirgin you ni.

It is well sha...

Sorry is all I can say.

Next time just walk away without looking back.

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! The Agony Of Chief Leemon Ikpea In His Wife's Hand / Have U Ever Been Involved With A Tomboy As A Guy? / Man, Side Chick Stuck & Die After Several Hours Of Sex Rounds (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.