Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South (44982 Views)

Angiama Community Residents Happy As Automobiles Arrive For The First Time / FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South / Ganduje: Movement Of Cattle From North To South Should Be Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by LamidicownuBSS: 8:52am On Mar 02, 2021
smallsmall:

They are not fighting SW but they can burn and kill the people of the SW?
Honestly speaking, can you understand and accept a visitor you welcomed to your House, burning your House and killing your family members, as these Northerners did in Shasha and so many other places in the SW?

This guy, u are been blinded with ethnicity,

Try to differentiate btw Ordinary hausa man who sell tomatoes and onions and Fulani herdsmen who live in the bush attacking farmers.

I was a victim
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by LamidicownuBSS: 8:55am On Mar 02, 2021
smallsmall:

Shut Up there!
How many Security has the Govt of this Fulani Buhari, provided for all the various massacres of Yorubas and Igbos, killed in their Homes, on their farms or on the Highways, by these Fulanis?
Did the Northerners in Shasha not kill Yorubas and destroy Yorubas properties in the fight? Where is the Govt security for those ones?
Upon say these Northerners have the liver to attack Yorubas on thei rHome Soil!
Danborobanza.
They should keep their Cows and Tomatos, it must not be allowed into the South West. never again

U are already blind with ethnicity.
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by Letthrmsay(m): 9:03am On Mar 02, 2021
Adakintroy:
By the time una product rotten for store and una lost millions una go get sense say business no get politics inside.

U get sense die, with hatred been shown to SW by our Eastern brothers on NL, yet they want to die here, even their children yet unborn are thinking of Lagos from the womb.
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by Owajigarrisson(m): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2021
Rotimi47:
You know next to nothing!!!!!

Number Breakdown: Specifically, Nigerian Oil producing states include Delta, Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Rivers, Edo, Ondo, Imo, Abia and Lagos.

Ondo state is one of the oil producing states in Nigeria, it has the 2nd largest bitumen deposits in the world. Also, it has one of the largest natural gas deposits in the world. Other mineral raw materials available in the state include: Granite, Marble, Gold, Gemstone, Clay, Diorite, and Lignite. Upon completion of the Olokola free trade zone, Ondo state will boast of the largest deep sea port in West Africa.

The oil producing areas (Ilaje and Ese-Odo) of the State.( Ilaje are Yorubas not Ijaws)

Other things that are available in commercial qualities are mentioned below.

Cocoa – Ondo, Ogun, Osun and Oyo.
Coffee – Osun.
Cotton –oyo, Ondo and Ogun
Kola nut – Ogun, Oyo and Osun
Oil palm –Oyo and Ondo
Plantain – Ogun, Oyo and Osun.
Rubber Ogun
Timber – ogun and Ondo
Rice... Ogun, lagos and oyo majorly
Yam ... Ogun, oyo, Osun, Ondo and ekiti
Poultry farms/fish farms are present all over the South West.

Nigeria is the richest in lead/zinc Bitumen is a material which people often use in road constructing. In Nigeria, it was explored first in 1905. Bitumen is widely used for constructing roads in all the states in Nigeria and almost all the roads worldwide: bitumen is found in Ogun, Edo, Ondo, and Lagos. The reserves of bitumen in Nigeria are large – they are twice more than the existing reserves of crude oil.

The mineral resource called talc can be found in Oyo, Osun.

Gemstones with state found.

Paraiba tourmaline.... is found in oyo, ondo and Ogun.

Tourmaline... is found in oyo and osun

Aquamarine...is found in oyo and ogun

Garnet ... is found in oyo

Zircon ... is found in oyo

Topaz ... is found in oyo

Amethyst ..is found in oyo

Note that other valuable things which are present in the South West are not mentioned here but you can check on your own.

You should cross check your false statement or research your fake fact to see how true as believing in your lies and your hatred for the Yorubas will surely destroy you and your cohorts faster than you cow brains think... shocked

Established facts point to it that the poorest states are mostly in the north while south west economy is far bigger than that of the entire north combined.

Anyway, you people go collect if this blockade continue as the South West will surely retaliate in kind and the north will become poorer while other southern regions, benin republic, togo and cameroon become richer.

You people should keep up the good work of making your Northern people or friends to
suffer more losses as they loss market share in the South West as well as huge amount of money.

All those things you mentioned does not stop the fact that Zamfara has more resources than SW and that Kano's economy is bigger than South West Economy excluding Lagos. Without Lagos,South West would be dead!!!
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by akdjr(m): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2021
We all need each other to survive and live happily. The genocide Awolowo was said to have committed back then was simply because he said food should not be supplied to the Eastern part during the war. Please let's stop using inciting language that will lead to anarchy in this country.
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by Owologbo(m): 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
authority2006:

Is it not when you see something to buy with your money that your money is said to have value?
Block the roads indefinitely and eat your goods.
We will eat our garri here.
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by Hollusilva28(m): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
Onitola2:
South go suffer oo, how many people get money to import, D 1 we dey buy from them self, we dey complain of d cost.
I served in the east back 2012/2013 everything is fix price, no negotiation yet those people are still living. we can't die, God will always find a way for us . moreover we have near country in the south that all these can be imported from them.
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by Hollusilva28(m): 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
LamidicownuBSS:

Always think b4 u type rubish
check your brain my friend. We southerners are blessed by God. we can't suffer. We have few agriculture stiff here too, and also we can import from near by country here in the south. Deal with that, and check your brain, bunch of nonentity
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by Hollusilva28(m): 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
LamidicownuBSS:

This people are not fighting the south but protesting for govt to give their members enough security as they about with their business prior to what happened in shasa,

57 Hausas were killed and trailers loads with foodstuffs set on fire.

the invident is this
I understood, but what about yorubas that lost their lives too. Is it only Hausa/fulani that own Nigeria, why would they asked FG to compensate the families that lost their love ones sum of 100billions, check that. If they want to protest, can't they go to abuja to protest. For peace among the ethnicities and better security for lives and properties.

That ideas of diverting foods to other neighboring countries is out of no sense. The south can't be following north up and down. Now you all know, who is the boss.
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by Hollusilva28(m): 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
mynd1:
No wonder u look unkempt and wratched. U r full of hate and that's why u will never progress. Ass ho*Le.
Hello young lady, You don't have sense at all. check my page well, that's my photo. I graduated from Babcock university back 2012, and I thanked God where, I am. You don't know me at all. I have Hausa friends from different part of north, they like me, and also dislikes the altitude showed by their people regarding these issue. I can't be dragging things with you, cause you're very small to me. If you're sure of yourself, inbox me with your whatsapp number and let's video chat to clear things.

When I say idiots Hausa/fulani on nairaland I really meant it, cos the way they always comments and support these evil government is baffled me. I hate no one's. I'm only a pencil in the hands of almighty God
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by Rotimi47: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

All those things you mentioned does not stop the fact that Zamfara has more resources than SW and that Kano's economy is bigger than South West Economy excluding Lagos. Without Lagos,South West would be dead!!!
In Your dreams as your lie through your teeth!!! grin

Are you talking about zamfara the 6th poorest state in Nigeria!! Or sokoto the poorest state in Nigeria or taraba the 2nd poorest state or jigawa the 3rd poorest state or adamawa the 5th poorest state!!!

Yobe is the 7th, Niger 8th, gombe 9th, nasarawa 11th and kastina is 12th poorest state.

O boy you people's economy and region is wack as the North can't survive without the South tongue

The south west economy is far larger and bigger than that of the North. ( These are facts that you and people like you can't contest or change)

You people can try cook up figures to try cover up but the facts and correct statistics are always out in the open.

Lagos have the largest economy and IGR in Nigeria, Ogun have the 3rd largest IGR which is 90% of that of kaduna and your Kano that you rate so high combined.

The North should just swallow it pride as things are mostly not in their favor forget the nepotism where you people like putting your people in positions they ain't qualified for.

Facts point to it that the north would have been like mali if not for the south who is their saving grace.
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by Onitola2: 9:13am On Mar 03, 2021
Hollusilva28:
I served in the east back 2012/2013 everything is fix price, no negotiation yet those people are still living. we can't die, God will always find a way for us . moreover we have near country in the south that all these can be imported from them.
you're comparing 9ja of over 7 years to today, border was open then, not now, we relied on their foods more than ever, we've been feeling the heat already, the truth is that we both need each other.
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by Annogbe(f): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2021
LamidicownuBSS:

U are already blind with ethnicity.
contact 08037111012 he would help u track the phone and recover your money
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by Hollusilva28(m): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
Onitola2:
you're comparing 9ja of over 7 years to today, border was open then, not now, we relied on their foods more than ever, we've been feeling the heat already, the truth is that we both need each other.
Hello we feel nothing at all. market is still open, though it may be expensive. Those people in the east are still buying things in the market . My dearest, we southerners need to come together and learn on how not to be over depending on other region. Are you saying, we don't have farmers in the south, if not by now, we supposed to have been shouting or begging northerner to unban.
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by Onitola2: 6:51am On Mar 04, 2021
Hollusilva28:
Hello we feel nothing at all. market is still open, though it may be expensive. Those people in the east are still buying things in the market . My dearest, we southerners need to come together and learn on how not to be over depending on other region. Are you saying, we don't have farmers in the south, if not by now, we supposed to have been shouting or begging northerner to unban.
guy, I sell foodstuff, so I think I know better than u on this issue, most of our foods are from North, the reliance is too much, foods will be very expensive (way more than how it is now) if it's not sorted quickly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Mocks Wike, Says, He Is A Chicken Hiding Under Costume Of Lion / Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose / 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.