Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,884 members, 7,848,572 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) (25229 Views)

Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao / Akpabio Under Fire For Stir At Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok’s Funeral / Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by SILVERLINES: 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
cool
Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by Raxxye(m): 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
Rest in peace, Eyeneka mmi

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by FashionCookie(f): 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
Asiere Obong Owo.
Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by Legendguy(m): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
My dad was an ex airman, I grew up in the barrack and I'm 30 but I'm surprised that I never knew him before. I'm just hearing of him now, anyway rip
Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by ClassicCaleb: 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2021
tutudesz:
Akpabio should learn to respect others, how can you come late and you wanted to go round greeting everybody undecided
keep quiet and don't support evil, what Udom did was wrong,he keeps biting the finger that fed him

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by juman(m): 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
May he go to hell fire.

Nigerian generals are thieves that ruined the country.
Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by Bimpe29: 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
Really simple as A, B, C
sapphiere:
Lol. Not a must you watch videos. Read the text, look and the pics if there's any and move on. Life is simple don't make yours looks hard.

Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by tutudesz: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2021
ClassicCaleb:
keep quiet and don't support evil, what Udom did was wrong,he keeps biting the finger that fed him
You don't come to such event later and expect your seat to kept for you undecided For a Ex-governor he broke protocol

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by Walletnaira: 12:05am On Mar 02, 2021
ohhh
Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by Ademoore07(m): 12:07am On Mar 02, 2021
Akwa ibomites and Aso ebi are like 5 and 6.
Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by Shuggaa: 12:15am On Mar 02, 2021
tutudesz:
Akpabio should learn to respect others, how can you come late and you wanted to go round greeting everybody undecided

What does these mean ,una just dey hate Akpabio for nothing. .

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by Shuggaa: 12:16am On Mar 02, 2021
tutudesz:

You don't come to such event later and expect your seat to kept for you undecided For a Ex-governor he broke protocol

Young man,he wasn't invite,he went there on his own terms, so he can decide to go anytime
Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by EbenezerTriumph: 12:33am On Mar 02, 2021
Shuggaa:

Ibibios are generally ungrateful
Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by Seun360(m): 12:47am On Mar 02, 2021
tutudesz:

Serves him right, if only he had allow Umanah to have succeeded him, he won't get all these embarrassment he's getting from Udom Emmanuel.

Udom should also know that he will also leave the scene in some years time.
Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by ylaa(f): 2:12am On Mar 02, 2021
Chai��
See advice��������

sapphiere:
Lol. Not a must you watch videos. Read the text, look and the pics if there's any and move on. Life is simple don't make yours looks hard.
Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by Primenet(m): 2:15am On Mar 02, 2021
Thanks for sharing

Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by offongk(m): 4:27am On Mar 02, 2021
why is Akpabio in the general canopy instead of vip seat ?
politics of bitterness
udom don't forget the finger that feed !

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by Map1(m): 6:01am On Mar 02, 2021
if we ask the value he add to his community now,is nothing to write home yeye people
Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by Diablo234: 6:06am On Mar 02, 2021
Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by belcom10(m): 6:24am On Mar 02, 2021
Udom should focus his energy on other Positive things to deliver to Akwa ibomite other than fighting a meaningless fight with a man that has finished his course. Akpabio has fought a good fight of legacy, He has done well for the state and to the Akwa ibomite. He will always have my respect.
Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by belcom10(m): 6:27am On Mar 02, 2021
His own would be worst, Nobody will remember him because he has nothing to show forth.

Seun360:

Serves him right, if only he had allow Umanah to have succeeded him, he won't get all these embarrassment he's getting from Udom Emmanuel.

Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by sunnero30: 6:42am On Mar 02, 2021
dis one no be nomination of AFRICA best dresser
Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by sageb: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2021
tutudesz:
That is his way. the man likes to be the special one every where He goes to.
Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by tutudesz: 8:01am On Mar 02, 2021
Shuggaa:

Young man,he wasn't invite,he went there on his own terms, so he can decide to go anytime
Is that the fault of the state government or Nsikak family So if them no invite you come event na for aid's to scatter am?
Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by tutudesz: 8:02am On Mar 02, 2021
Shuggaa:

Hate Akpabio cheesy
Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by tutudesz: 8:05am On Mar 02, 2021
Seun360:

Akpabio was playing God, picking who becomes the next, deputy governor, Senator, Rep member, etc
Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by ElijahIme1992(m): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
sapphiere:
More
I have noticed dat u post tins abt Akwa ibom a lot....are u from Akwa ibom?
Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
ElijahIme1992:
I have noticed dat u post tins abt Akwa ibom a lot....are u from Akwa ibom?
If you can point out up to ten threads out of the 150+ threads I've created that is about Akwa-Ibom I will send you 5k airtime.
Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by lilvicky68(m): 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
sapphiere:
If you can point out up to ten threads out of the 150+ threads I've created that is about Akwa-Ibom I will send you 5k airtime.
Shhhh..go and share the 5k airtime with your females
Re: Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) by ElijahIme1992(m): 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
sapphiere:
aunty I don't need ur 5k, I am too busy to start checking ur thread...besides I am 100 times bigger dan dat amt....I jst want to knw if u are an Akwa ibom girl, because our girls are not as troublesome as u...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Kogi Government Office / FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) / Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.