Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) (25170 Views)

FG Launches Made-In-Nigeria Barite, Will Save $300m In Annual Importation Costs / FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App / FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Enzorazor: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2019
The Nigerian Federal government led by President Muhammadu Buhari has on Monday launched an Open Treasury Portal through the office of the Accountant General of the Federation, Ahmed Idris as directed by President Buhari. This is aim at embracing Financial Transparency and driving the anti-corruption war of this administration.

The initiative aims at ensuring transparency in government, as well as curbing corruption in Ministries, Departments, and Agencies (MDAs).

President Muhammadu Buhari, who spoke while unveiling the portal in Abuja, said Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation (OAGF) has been mandated to issue a daily treasury statement of government’s transactions.

Represented by the Minister of State for Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Tayo Alasoadura, President Buhari explained that the Treasury statement will provide information and update about what comes in and out of the national purse.

The President is optimistic that the platform launched would further strengthen government’s drive towards curbing corruption through transparency and accountability.

https://ngg.ng/2019/12/10/nigeria-fg-launches-otp-for-daily-govt-financial-transactions-reports/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Brandstudio01: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2019
This Government is doing anything they know how to do to make us believe none among them is a thief.
grin
My Father once said, If you lied to get a woman, you may have to lie for the rest of your life just to keep her.
And this is what is playing out in this Buhari lead Government

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Muyiwaipere(m): 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
A
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by dayveed1(m): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
BS

6 Likes

Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Slawormir: 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
Damnnnnn niggarrr
this is good
Buhari sometimes behaves like a real niggarrr
We must reduce corruption and save cash
Treasury single account was awesome( although Jonathan's idea)

Integrated payroll system is going to be successful(also Jonathan's idea)
But we all know government is a continuum. So buhari is a real niggarrr sometimes

ASUU have no option than to migrate

Am among the enrollment officers in university of Benin
We normally start by 8:30am at senate chamber of university of Benin.

And i must tell you have enrolled and capture enough lecturers.
But wait o. Uniben staff many o. Since we started we have been working from morning till night still Uniben staff nor dey finish

i can't wait to finish this contract capturing job
So i can return back to my bombing

Legit job sucks

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
lol... Na just to dey check all d names of my uncle dat always tell me no contract from FG shocked shocked shocked

11 Likes

Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by ayoolataiwo(m): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
gud for them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by valarmorghulis: 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
Very good

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Sweetcollins: 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
Good or bad work ni
I sense this to be a welcome development....
Kudos to the Godly side of the presidency

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
This is aim at embracing Financial Transparency and driving the anti-corruption war of this administration.
this president is 1 million times better than the ogogoro drinking buffon. na money dat one come steal. carry go my presido, na man u be

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Ogaga87(m): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
So many bullet fired at corruption still the guy still represents Nigeria in top ten ranking world wide..

Isn't this interesting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Conceptman: 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
Who will talk if figures are been kidnapped politically while you are preparing the speech law, this people are working on a very strong script

2 Likes

Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by iamezekwesiri: 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
HOPE THERE WON'T BE NETWORK DOWNTIME...
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Nnamebuka: 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
Enzorazor:
The Nigerian Federal government led by President Muhammadu Buhari has on Monday launched an Open Treasury Portal through the office of the Accountant General of the Federation, Ahmed Idris as directed by President Buhari. This is aim at embracing Financial Transparency and driving the anti-corruption war of this administration.

The initiative aims at ensuring transparency in government, as well as curbing corruption in Ministries, Departments, and Agencies (MDAs).

President Muhammadu Buhari, who spoke while unveiling the portal in Abuja, said Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation (OAGF) has been mandated to issue a daily treasury statement of government’s transactions.

Represented by the Minister of State for Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Tayo Alasoadura, President Buhari explained that the Treasury statement will provide information and update about what comes in and out of the national purse.

The President is optimistic that the platform launched would further strengthen government’s drive towards curbing corruption through transparency and accountability.

https://ngg.ng/2019/12/10/nigeria-fg-launches-otp-for-daily-govt-financial-transactions-reports/

Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Forward77(m): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
Deception!

Believe at your own peril

8 Likes

Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
valarmorghulis:
Very good
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by ezebunafo(m): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
This is good I must say,but let's see how it goes
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by dannybomb(m): 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
APC led Government where's your achievement. that's how you guys launch Nigeria airways

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by daddytime(m): 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
Akiko

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
Forward77:
Deception!

Believe at your own peril
wetin wailers dey believe b4, na today?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by SctDonald(m): 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
K
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by adedayourt(m): 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
i heard the ajala don go egypt
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Judolisco(m): 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
No be only open treasury na one time password

3 Likes

Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ok
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by obumkeke(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
What makes it incredible @budgeIT... we shud have gone pass this since he declared his intentions to fight corruption... well, I still know men are planning to maneuver and steal. I still commend the concept.

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by wonuks(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
cheesy
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Kingv(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
Leave innocent “Corruption” alone, it is vague and cannot be quantified

Start the campaign from your house...

We the concerned association of Nigeria, hereby plead for the release of innocent “Corruption” from custody and immediate incarceration of the real thing...All APC members and their followers

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Racoon(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
Good initiative if truly the APC government will be sincere but I bet this development will change the pattern of institutionalized corrupt in govt. Meanwhile, when will Lagos State accept the FOI bill before doing something like this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia / Nigeria Regains Cheapest Petrol In West Africa Title / Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.