Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Advice Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Needed (164 Views)

Want To Quit My Job. Advice Needed Urgently / Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed / School And Work At The Same Time. How Feasible? Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2021
I know some of you will come hard for me about this but I am running out of time. Why is this country just so ruthlessly hard and unkind. I started a poultry business some 2 years ago, it was doing really fine and we decided to scale some months before this bastard corona broke out. With loans from family, friends even enemies just to actualize my dream only for corona to come and everything crumbled. Not one is left. Due to the strict lockdown, we lost our birds and now I am in huge debt of over #5Million. I have tried banks to help raise us back but they claim our cashflow in the last 6 months isn't enough to loan us. It is this same us that was processing millions with them few years ago. I am just tired. Please kindly recommend how one can go about repaying this loan because I can't even move on with my life. Everyday I have suicidal thought and I have to constantly fight it off but I don't know how long I can hold this thought.

Please help me.
Re: Advice Needed by CrazyMan(m): 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
During the lockdown, trucks carrying food were permitted to move about, markets were allowed to open provided they comply with the covid 19 rules.

So getting food for the birds and selling them shouldn't have been a problem, sales will obviously drop which was a normal thing during that period but saying you lost a poultry business that was generating millions in the space of 3 months doesn't sound realistic.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
CrazyMan:
During the lockdown, trucks carrying food were permitted to move about, markets were allowed to open provided they comply with the covid 19 rules.

So getting food for the birds and selling them shouldn't have been a problem, sales will obviously drop which was a normal thing during that period but saying you lost a poultry business that was generating millions in the space of 3 months doesn't sound realistic.

Well I hope it doesn't happen to you. Having over 2000 birds and the struggle that comes with logistics. We listen to news too much to believe the reality of what actually happen in our country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria – The Land Of Lords & Co / Chidinma Plan On Becoming A Gospel Singer, Says ‘I Have Had Enough Fame / I Need Enlightenment About ACCA And Its Tutorship Within Lagos Metropolis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.