Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano (85387 Views)

₦‎700 Tomatoes In Aja, Lagos (Pictured) / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Angelacruz: 2:48am On Mar 04, 2021
Jesus!
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Holuwaseun001(m): 2:49am On Mar 04, 2021
Lol.. Bawa yaro���

quote author=Bilabong post=99522021]Those guys have food... But small sense. [/quote]
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Fxwarrior: 3:25am On Mar 04, 2021
Biodun556:
grin grin

This is #200 in kano at the moment.
Excess supply has loomed
No wonder they loosed #10billion in a week.
May we not be unfortunate

Abduazeez Abdulgaffar Adewale ���

This same quantity went for #1000 - #1500 before the 'northern madness.'
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Yeyenairaland(m): 5:04am On Mar 04, 2021
Senseless goats

Una go chop those things yourselves

grin grin grin
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by plankyjacky(m): 5:54am On Mar 04, 2021
This basket of tomato have really suffer from fake news . I have read a many news over this basket of �.
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by DedeNkem: 6:31am On Mar 04, 2021
The South is too lazy to farm!
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by RICHSATAN: 6:42am On Mar 04, 2021
lies , i bought it 20 naira
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by modsfucker: 6:48am On Mar 04, 2021
Biodun556:
grin grin

Excess supply has loomed

They loosed huh?

Meanwhile, prices of tomatoes have always been like that in Kano. In fact, that one is a bit expensive...

Go and get your facts straight, there's no changing the narrative, no matter how hard you guys try.
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by modsfucker: 6:53am On Mar 04, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Reason we don’t need their food
Have you been to the north,well if you have not
These are my reason northerners should increase the blockade
1,infertility
Northern Nigeria are known to have the most toughest climate conditions in Nigeria,which make their farm produce infertile without fertilizer,
2,consumption of fertilized farm produce causes cancer,due to the tough climate conditions in the north they engage in too much fertilizer applications which at the end changes the test of farm produce
3,fertilized vegetables can’t be compare with home grown vegetables

The last time I visited north I realize that their vegetables and cucumber have different taste as a result of fertilization
I realize that vegetables turns black after cooking and taste bitter
Cucumber also have butter taste unlike cucumber grown in the south
4,we all know that red meat is very bad to our health,hence we need to curb consumption of cow meet

5, in olden people live upto 130 years and ,and barely develop the kind of sickness this generation witness ,is because they eat nature vitals without fertilizers

6,in develop world,70 %of rich men have small garden where they plan various type of vegetables,it help us know what we consume

7,this blockade will help southerners engage massively into agriculture,because we have fertile land,apart from fulani herdsmen atrocities,we have no other challenge

Etc

I wish you guys can make good your threat of boycotting the Northern food...
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by rolams(m): 7:14am On Mar 04, 2021
Biodun556:
grin grin

Excess supply has loomed

Big amen. Dem no get sense at all!
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Safyqueen: 7:22am On Mar 04, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
1,infertility
Northern Nigeria are known to have the most toughest climate conditions in Nigeria,which make their farm produce infertile without fertilizer,
2,consumption of fertilized farm produce causes cancer,due to the tough climate conditions in the north they engage in too much fertilizer applications which at the end changes the test of farm produce

The last time I visited north I realize that their vegetables and cucumber have different taste as a result of fertilization
4,we all know that red meat is very bad to our health,hence we need to curb consumption of cow meet

5, in olden people live upto 130 years and ,and barely develop the kind of sickness this generation witness ,is because they eat nature vitals without fertilizers

6,in develop world,70 %of rich men have small garden where they plan various type of vegetables,it help us know what we consume

7,this blockade will help southerners engage massively into agriculture,because we have fertile land,apart from fulani herdsmen atrocities,we have no other challenge

Etc

Please re-examine your brain. Are you fighting the north or technology or both because I cannot see sense in what you are saying. Farming has even become soil-less in advance countries like Isreal you are here talking about fertilizer. You are one of the reason Nigeria is underdeveloped.
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Lantycool: 7:28am On Mar 04, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
1,infertility

Etc

Copy and paste.

If it is so, why do we still have plenty southerner in the north. Always showing ur hatred against the north will earn you nothing.
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by osazsky(m): 7:36am On Mar 04, 2021
Its supose to be free...the 10b naira worth of tomatoes that went bad if they had given it to the poor in the north for free they will be rewarded in d afterlife...south south nor get prob at all.we have enough food.thank god for this.atleast i have stoped eating fetalizers
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by ibuildstuff(m): 8:06am On Mar 04, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
1,infertility

Etc

I have been to the north and u couldn't have said it any better, I even tried farming, I planted yam, groundnut n corn.
The yam didn't grow at all, the groundnut n corn grew Abit and started dieing. I was advised to use their chemical fertilizer else I wouldn't be able to do farming, in kebbi state to be precise.
I realized the soil is not fertile. I also noticed it's thesame for sokoto n through out north West excluding Niger.
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by 8BowlofFlour: 9:10am On Mar 04, 2021
Let them enjoy their surplus. They will end up loosing
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Oyiboman69: 9:22am On Mar 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Wise already but South doesn't exist.

Such anomaly shouldn't be used.
I wonder who type this...an illiterate cannot read or write...
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:26am On Mar 04, 2021
ibuildstuff:

I have been to the north and u couldn't have said it any better, I even tried farming, I planted yam, groundnut n corn.
The yam didn't grow at all, the groundnut n corn grew Abit and started dieing. I was advised to use their chemical fertilizer else I wouldn't be able to do farming, in kebbi state to be precise.
I realized the soil is not fertile. I also noticed it's thesame for sokoto n through out north West excluding Niger.
More reason we need to boycott eating fertilized farm produce
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Mummymahdi(f): 9:56am On Mar 04, 2021
Same in Gombe plus addition of little pepper as jara
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by calyto: 11:02am On Mar 04, 2021
I can't be supplying food and risk paying with my life.
The reason why I do business is because I'm alive. If my safety is not guaranteed because politicians are playing politics, I will prefer to do 'ASARA'(lose what I'm supposed to gain).
If you want the food so bad, come to the north and buy so that you transport it by yourself.

When Buhari said we should all take farming serious, you guys kicked against it, that he was taking us back to stone age.
Now you cannot feed yourselves but you are more bothered about what the north is loosing abi?
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by KingBosco(m): 11:04am On Mar 04, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:24pm On May 22, 2022
Spending123:
grin grin grin grin

I no sabi speak English but am feeling perhaps about this.

Lmao grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? / Nigerian Food (Pictures Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.