Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

First Class Graduate In Public Administration, But In Depression - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Class Graduate In Public Administration, But In Depression (1235 Views)

Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria / Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / Jobless First Class Graduate Gets Instant Employment After PREMIUM TIMES Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Class Graduate In Public Administration, But In Depression by Adonis86(m): 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
please help a friend of you can. he's been out of school for over five years now, graduated with first class honours in public administration, from a federal university, served but couldn't secure a job.

at first, his uncle took him to work as a casual staff in a stock broking firm with a promise that they will regularise his appointment, only for him to be used and discharged on the ground of economic recession prior to covid 19 Pandemic. Now, he's above thirty and can't even get a job in any corporate institution due to age and lack of the right contact.

please, I plead with the well meaning individuals on this forum to help my guy. He's good at data analysis, computer application, etc. He's currently in pH, but willing to relocate to anywhere in the world once the job is worth it .

I look forward for your favourable reply... Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Class Graduate In Public Administration, But In Depression by Mide3367: 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
God go help am. Lalasticlala help this man biko
Re: First Class Graduate In Public Administration, But In Depression by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
Because the public don't need a baby sitter ..go learn a more viable course or skills in IT. Business development, or entrepreneurship

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate In Public Administration, But In Depression by doggedfighter(f): 12:08am On Mar 02, 2021
Thought universities are meant to employ their first class graduates.

Has that policy changed?

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate In Public Administration, But In Depression by InfernoNig: 2:22am On Mar 02, 2021
Getting a job in Nigeria is either God's grace or Connection, both had be misinterpreted. Na God get the power sha.
Re: First Class Graduate In Public Administration, But In Depression by femi4: 5:56am On Mar 02, 2021
Adonis86:
please help a friend of you can. he's been out of school for over five years now, graduated with first class honours in public administration, from a federal university, served but couldn't secure a job.

at first, his uncle took him to work as a casual staff in a stock broking firm with a promise that they will regularise his appointment, only for him to be used and discharged on the ground of economic recession prior to covid 19 Pandemic. Now, he's above thirty and can't even get a job in any corporate institution due to age and lack of the right contact.

please, I plead with the well meaning individuals on this forum to help my guy. He's good at data analysis, computer application, etc. He's currently in pH, but willing to relocate to anywhere in the world once the job is worth it .

I look forward for your favourable reply... Thanks!
let him look for something else to do for now. He should forget his degree cert now
Re: First Class Graduate In Public Administration, But In Depression by vickyfrancis1(m): 7:33am On Mar 02, 2021
Let him learn a skill and watch how God will help him grow...if you don't have connections in naija, you are doomed...I know it will be hard but let him just try and move on...this country is finished. and he should know that it's never too late to build the life he desires.
He should stop looking for work and learn a tangible skill. imagine 5years gone just like that.
Re: First Class Graduate In Public Administration, But In Depression by Drizzy5001(m): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2021
His uncle or whatever, should open a shop for him and stock with goods, na business be the way now o.i hate White collar jobs
Re: First Class Graduate In Public Administration, But In Depression by WestAfricaan: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2021
The moment you step out of NYSC if you don't get any reasonable job after the 1st year, then you understand NIGERIA as it truely is

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate In Public Administration, But In Depression by Iconnect1: 9:32am On Mar 02, 2021
He should look for something to do that will keep him busy because looking for white collar job in Nigeria is hard to get o.This country is bleeped up already.

(1) (Reply)

How To Check If You Have Been Selected For Physical Verification On Npower Login / Transcribers Needed / Dpr Vs Fcmb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.