Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Suicide: "Die If You Want To,& Send Me Video" Husband To Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suicide: "Die If You Want To,& Send Me Video" Husband To Wife. (418 Views)

“If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / "I Will Die, If I Give My Wife Money" - Man Tells Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suicide: "Die If You Want To,& Send Me Video" Husband To Wife. by TheVictim01(m): 1:08am On Mar 02, 2021
Gujarat: Woman Commits Suicide, Records Message On Phone Blaming Husband For Mental Torture
In the video, which went viral on social media, Ayesha can be heard saying she is not taking the step under any pressure.
OUTLOOK WEB BUREAU
A woman in Ahmedabad, Gujarat allegedly committed suicide by jumping into the Sabarmati river after recording a video message on her mobile phone blaming her husband for her decision. Her husband has been booked for abetment to suicide, police said on Monday.
The victim identified as Ayesha Khan allegedly also spoke to her husband before committing suicide. The incident took place on February 25.
According to the FIR lodged by her father Liyakatali Makrani at Sabarmati Riverfront (West) police station a day later, Ayesha's husband Arif Babukhan inflicted mental torture on her and told her "die if you want to, and send me a video".
In the video, which went viral on social media, Ayesha can be heard saying she is not taking the step under any pressure.
As per the police, she told her parents she did not want her husband in her life anymore and that she was tired of life.
A Sabarmati Riverfront (West) police station official said Arif Babukhan is yet to be arrested and the probe into the incident continued.

https://www.outlookindia.com/website/story/india-news-gujarat-woman-commits-suicide-records-message-on-phone-blaming-husband-for-mental-torture/375784
Re: Suicide: "Die If You Want To,& Send Me Video" Husband To Wife. by doggedfighter(f): 2:03am On Mar 02, 2021
Sad

1 Like

Re: Suicide: "Die If You Want To,& Send Me Video" Husband To Wife. by EkelediliBuhari: 9:37am On Mar 02, 2021
Life. Oh life... oh life
Tu ru tu tu ���

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Sallah Chicken..10kg For 13k And 5kg For 7k / Shocking! Nigeria Man Slumps And Dies After Reading DNA Result / What's Your Take On This Delicate Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.