Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Curb That Monkey - Good News For Everyone Who Wants To Overcome Procrastination - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Curb That Monkey - Good News For Everyone Who Wants To Overcome Procrastination (234 Views)

Tope Omage: A Woman Who Wants To Go Far Should Respect Her Husband / Tips To Help Overcome Procrastination / How to Overcome procrastination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curb That Monkey - Good News For Everyone Who Wants To Overcome Procrastination by earnwithgrace(m): 2:03am On Mar 02, 2021
Just imagine yourself...

> Getting hold of the secret to setting goals and achieving them without stress.

> Experiencing absolute freedom from procrastination.

> Manage your time well and achieve more.

Even if you're drowning in the sea of procrastination.

THEN YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE.
Re: Curb That Monkey - Good News For Everyone Who Wants To Overcome Procrastination by earnwithgrace(m): 2:04am On Mar 02, 2021
Now, give me just 5minutes of your precious time.

And I will show you something that if you make use of diligently, you'll tell the world how you transform from procrastination to massive productivity.
Re: Curb That Monkey - Good News For Everyone Who Wants To Overcome Procrastination by earnwithgrace(m): 2:05am On Mar 02, 2021
No One Believed That I Wrote My First Manuscript Of 20,000 Words In Less Than 3 Weeks (21 days), Even My Editor Did Not Until I Sent Him The Complete Manuscript.

Are you also wondering how I was able to achieve that or maybe doubting?

And you are asking in your mind that is it possible for you to also do that which you wish to do.. Even with the way you are battling procrastination?

Anyway,

All that you need to completely solve that procrastination problem always eating into your time is here - No matter how long you might have been struggling to overcome it.

Hold On!!

Don't you feel pained anytime procrastination rob you of good opportunities?.

Or when you have to do everything urgently in order to meet up with the time you've wasted (deadline), which in turn mounts pressure and stress life out of you?

2 Likes

Re: Curb That Monkey - Good News For Everyone Who Wants To Overcome Procrastination by earnwithgrace(m): 2:07am On Mar 02, 2021
Well, Luckily For You, Here Is a Solution.

And the SOLUTION is that you are right before a proven strategy that works amazingly!

Before you proceed, have a glimpse of the testimonies from those that have come across the CURB THAT MONKEY solution

1 Like

Re: Curb That Monkey - Good News For Everyone Who Wants To Overcome Procrastination by earnwithgrace(m): 2:13am On Mar 02, 2021
TESTIMONY 1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curb That Monkey - Good News For Everyone Who Wants To Overcome Procrastination by earnwithgrace(m): 2:14am On Mar 02, 2021
testimony 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curb That Monkey - Good News For Everyone Who Wants To Overcome Procrastination by earnwithgrace(m): 2:19am On Mar 02, 2021
When it comes to curbing this monkey called procrastination, There is always a problem. I mean 4 MAIN PROBLEMS that you are likely to face

Problem #1 Initiating actions that drives you towards your goal.

Problem #2: Being consistent and staying on track.

Problem #3: Disengaging or detaching from old habits and ways of doing things.

Problem #4: Maintaining your willpower and keeping it strong.

How Would You Feel, If You Find A Lasting To All These Problems?

Introducing....

CURB THAT MONKEY

Curb That Monkey is my proven secret to you on the best way to be completely free from procrastination...

And how you can,

# start being productive and save more time.

# Avoid Distractions and be more focused.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curb That Monkey - Good News For Everyone Who Wants To Overcome Procrastination by earnwithgrace(m): 2:22am On Mar 02, 2021
lets see the picture story

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curb That Monkey - Good News For Everyone Who Wants To Overcome Procrastination by earnwithgrace(m): 2:25am On Mar 02, 2021
page 3 & 4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curb That Monkey - Good News For Everyone Who Wants To Overcome Procrastination by earnwithgrace(m): 2:29am On Mar 02, 2021
page 5 & 6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curb That Monkey - Good News For Everyone Who Wants To Overcome Procrastination by earnwithgrace(m): 2:29am On Mar 02, 2021
page 7 & 8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curb That Monkey - Good News For Everyone Who Wants To Overcome Procrastination by earnwithgrace(m): 2:32am On Mar 02, 2021
page 9 & 10

1 Like

Re: Curb That Monkey - Good News For Everyone Who Wants To Overcome Procrastination by earnwithgrace(m): 2:35am On Mar 02, 2021
the end of my picture story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curb That Monkey - Good News For Everyone Who Wants To Overcome Procrastination by earnwithgrace(m): 2:36am On Mar 02, 2021
Has this monkey ever dealt with you in the last 5years of your life? Then this book is a gift from God to you, don’t joke with it.
Re: Curb That Monkey - Good News For Everyone Who Wants To Overcome Procrastination by earnwithgrace(m): 2:38am On Mar 02, 2021
Since this monkey knows it will be exposed and curbed when you completely read this book, it will definitely try everything possible to prevent you from reading this book. So if I were you, I will consider all that this monkey have cost me in time past and will be more determined to shun the monkey by reading to the end.

Don’t postpone the purchase, get it NOW. YES, NOW.
Re: Curb That Monkey - Good News For Everyone Who Wants To Overcome Procrastination by earnwithgrace(m): 8:28am On Mar 02, 2021
Other benefits:

Please note: Only those who make payment between now and 11:59pm March 28th 2021 will have access to my special offer which are:

private Q & A session.

2 private podcast of mine. (mp3 format).

Only fast action takers will enjoy the above opportunity.
Re: Curb That Monkey - Good News For Everyone Who Wants To Overcome Procrastination by earnwithgrace(m): 8:29am On Mar 02, 2021
IS THERE A GUARANTEE?

Provided you follow the guidelines in this book, I will refund your money if you don't find value in it.

I’ve been doing this for more than 10years,
And I've mentored & trained thousands of people with great results, my reputation is on the line and I won't trade that for anything.
Re: Curb That Monkey - Good News For Everyone Who Wants To Overcome Procrastination by earnwithgrace(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2021
- WHY NOT SAVE YOURSELF FROM DYING MINUTES SYNDROME,

- GET ANSWERS TO WHY YOU HAVE NOT BEEN PRODUCTIVE ENOUGH,

- GET ACCESS TO MY OWN EXPERIENCE ON HOW I CURBED THIS MONKEY.

- LEARN GOOD TIME MANAGEMENT .

- AND ENJOY YOUR FULFILLING RESULT WITH JUST ONE TIME FEE OF 2,000 NAIRA ONLY (5$).

THIS BOOK GOES FOR 5000 NAIRA BUT THERE IS A DISCOUNT OF 60%, SO YOU CAN PURCHASE IT FOR 2000 NAIRA ONLY.

for full details and how to get the book, visit: https:///CTMBook

or contact Gbemisola on whatsapp: +2348137519962
Re: Curb That Monkey - Good News For Everyone Who Wants To Overcome Procrastination by Konquest: 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
earnwithgrace:
When it comes to curbing this monkey called procrastination, There is always a problem. I mean 4 MAIN PROBLEMS that you are likely to face

Problem #1 Initiating actions that drives you towards your goal.

Problem #2: Being consistent and staying on track.

Problem #3: Disengaging or detaching from old habits and ways of doing things.

Problem #4: Maintaining your willpower and keeping it strong.

How Would You Feel, If You Find A Lasting To All These Problems?

Introducing....

CURB THAT MONKEY

Curb That Monkey is my proven secret to you on the best way to be completely free from procrastination...

And how you can,

# start being productive and save more time.

# Avoid Distractions and be more focused.

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Only Way To Survive And Make It In Nigeria / Citi Trust Graduate Management Programme 2021 / Lagos Amputee Hawker Celebrates Birthday, Set To Open Supermarket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.