Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) (50944 Views)

South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) / Man Build Toilet That Generates Cooking Gas And Electricity (photos) / Nigerian Powers His Village With Free Electricity (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
Tech is the world
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
Khayceeofficial:
Until brought to life,

It's just a thing on paper

Saw videos of next-gen smart bracelet that projects your phones screen on your arm for use... Till today, no news yet
You will see news
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
Gen Z
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
Righteousness2 oya connect am to endtime
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
aycorporat:
Science is actually evolving by the day.

But in the eventuality that it's true what then happens to the body cells?

Cancer comes in
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
Make Dem Kukuma turn Us to CYBORG
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
The way Cancer cases go take skyrocket eeeeee
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
omoadeleye:

Cancer comes in
The post did not say so?
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by mekuso89(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
All I see is CANCER
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
ennyhola:
Yet, no cure for death
or aging
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by Xioxing: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
Let the stupid African's keep waiting on The stupid black lunatic Jesus Christ and his chariots of fire and imaginary hell fire!!

The gods of African lands really must be ashamed of us all.

Religion must be wiped out of Africa before we can progress as a continent!!!

Quote me and the gods of your land will destroy your family!!!

Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by redsun(m): 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
Yet, we still haven't been able to effectively turn coal and water into electricity as a people. That will tell you how far behind we are from the evolving world.
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by laiza(m): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
aycorporat:
Science is actually evolving by the day.

But in the eventuality that it's true what then happens to the body cells?
Absolutely nothing!!! Every cell has a mitochondrial and it is the power house of the cell which helps the human body maintains it's unique temperature of 37°C and at the expiration of its term a new one replaces the old cell.

Look at it as your body uses the temperature to straighten a wrinkled clothe it will the same temperature to charge a battery.

Science is the new religion.
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
Food u eat supply heat energy which powers your body. Now that energy is used to power watches. Hunger go increase.
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by bizhop01: 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
Cancer loading...
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by miraculousGod(m): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
Imagine your body serving as a battery. You will be eating every one hour, cos the heat in our body is generated from the food we eat.learn how to create white board animation videos for just a token. my number is showing underneath this post.
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by DarkPheonix: 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
Matrix loading.

1 Like

Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by markidoo(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
Me for dey get steady light cos my body dey always hot. Even as we dey yarn so I dey sweat
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by Pelecius: 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
Xioxing:
Let the stupid African's keep waiting on The stupid black lunatic Jesus Christ and his chariots of fire and imaginary hell fire!!

The gods of African lands really must be ashamed of us all.

Religion must be wiped out of Africa before we can progress as a continent!!!

Quote me and the gods of your land will destroy your family!!!
A thread about innovative idea and beautiful tech has no meaning to you, rather, you feel you must bash religion (Christianity to be precise).
How are you sure that there are no Christians (or religious folks) among the developers?

By the way, modern science flourished in the west under a CHRISTIAN PRESSUPOSITION. You'll need a little lesson on philosophy of modern science to understand that.
In the main time, point your gun to other target. Christianity is not the problem

1 Like

Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by nkpommpko(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
Khayceeofficial:
Until brought to life,

It's just a thing on paper

Saw videos of next-gen smart bracelet that projects your phones screen on your arm for use... Till today, no news yet
you dey joke with oyibo! I am surprised. if you wake our grand father now tell am say we fit dey see person wey America talk to am, him go tell you say make you go sleep, say you Don dey crase
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by stupidmod3: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
when i say

CAN YOU CER

AWAN OLOSHI
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by Xioxing: 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
Pelecius:

A thread about innovative idea and beautiful tech has no meaning to you, rather, you feel you must bash religion (Christianity to be precise).
How are you sure that there are no Christians (or religious folks) among the developers?

By the way, modern science flourished in the west under a CHRISTIAN PRESSUPOSITION. You'll need a little lesson on philosophy of modern science to understand that.
In the main time, point your gun to other target. Christianity is not the problem

I know you will write a good Episode to justify your lovely daddies up there but I won't bother arguing with you cause everything in life is self explanatory, someday you will realize the truth in what I said but for now Flex!!!!
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
Which mean some one like me will make a lots of cash na.
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by Ovis1302(m): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
Tech is the future.
I read somewhere online ( if it is on Nairaland I can't remember now) of a clothe that has self-cleaning capability without water.
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by Gadaluck(m): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
doxijaw:
Exactly why nation's become wealthy.

Keep focusing on useless thing's in Nigeria.

My sentiments exactly
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by Kingzjayzee: 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
oyibo people and research. always looking for ways to advance science. if na naija now, u go dey hear news like " nigerian pastor rapes a 14yr old girl..." or "man caught in possession of two human heads in ondo state..." Who cursed us??
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by SKINDOGGY: 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
Chiminemine:
U.S.A this, U.S.A that.... everytime U.S.A, everything U.S.A, everywhere U.S.A... this people are truly the g.o.a.t if all countries. I just love them. Like this comment if you wish you were american or hope to visit america someday.
I liked it for one reason
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by kay9(m): 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
Randy100:
valar morghulis.

Valar dohaeris.
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by Pelecius: 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
Xioxing:

I know you will write a good Episode to justify your lovely daddies up there but I won't bother arguing with you cause everything in life is self explanatory, someday you will realize the truth in what I said but for now Flex!!!!
You KNEW I'd write...
Wow! You should be an object of worship o grin grin
Then "everything in life is self explanation"? Very funny. Then no need for learning again. Logic has suffered sha

I'll realize the TRUTH in what you said? Question begging epithet fallacy.
These may be avoided if the topic of the OP was talked about, and not bringing the fallacious Christianity vs Science propaganda
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by Cachetdotng: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
Good to know grin
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by Felabarmudia: 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
omorttee4u:
The world will soon realize that everything in this world is made of human.

Expect human being
Re: ‘Next-Generation’ Wearable Tech Turns Your Body Heat Into Electricity (Photos) by Xioxing: 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
Pelecius:

You KNEW I'd write...
Wow! You should be an object of worship o grin grin
Then "everything in life is self explanation"? Very funny. Then no need for learning again. Logic has suffered sha

I'll realize the TRUTH in what you said? Question begging epithet fallacy.
These may be avoided if the topic of the OP was talked about, and not bringing the fallacious Christianity vs Science propaganda

Break your English down and then read what you wrote up there total gibberish man!!

You just ended up writing a lot of dead end English with no meaning just to prove a non existent point.

I don't waste my time on a wannabe Albeit and a copy paste Anachronistic wannabe scientist you really have a long way to go on earth and hopefully you will learn cause as I said life is self explanatory!!

Modified: Avoid Quoting me next time with your Childish Science words so you don't end up getting yourself Embarrassed please do that shit with sec kids like yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) / African Zoo Parades Donkey As Zebra After Painting It In Black And White Colours / Python Trapped At A Man's Fence In Warri, Delta State. Shocking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.