Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Nissan Altima MAF Sensor - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan Altima MAF Sensor (606 Views)

Is It Safe To Clean MAF Sensor With Methylathed Spirit? / Caring For Your Car's Maf, And The Fix / Can I Bypass My MAF Sensor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan Altima MAF Sensor by prosper427(m): 6:28am On Mar 02, 2021
I have a 2003 Nissan Altima that has fault code P0113 Intake air temperature sensor high input. The car now looses pulling power and also hesitate during acceleration. When I checked the MAF sensor I saw 4 pins but my Nissan has 5 wires to the MAF sensor a Rewire change the original sensor that came with the car to Nissan Almera 4 pins after trying hundreds of different sensors with 5 pins here in Ibadan. I suspect those sensors are not for Nissan altima I don't understand why they keep saying its difficult to get the right maf to work except keep trying sensors. My question is does anyone know where I can buy the right sensor for my Altima? thanks.
Re: Nissan Altima MAF Sensor by globigpun(m): 6:51am On Mar 02, 2021
Re: Nissan Altima MAF Sensor by globigpun(m): 7:09am On Mar 02, 2021
According to the code u have , it's the IAT in the MAF that is faulty. The rewire will finish ur car, how will he put in a four pin maf into one that uses a 5pin. When u want to purchase a a new maf for ur Altima check on d casing that 8080 is on the body of the case and ensure it is five pin.
INTERCHANGES WITH THE FOLLOWING PART NUMBERS:
49-00761 CNRD , 86-10074 , 14900761-101 , 226808J000 , 22680-8J000 , 280218154 , 86-10074

3 Likes

Re: Nissan Altima MAF Sensor by prosper427(m): 7:16am On Mar 02, 2021
Thanks bro if I understand you well 8080 is part of what I should look out for.
The truth is some if not 80 percent of Nigerian rewires are backward in automotive repair, the last guy almost send my Altima to early grave he said he can convert it to use a different sensor instead of searching for the one made by Nissan for Altima.
Re: Nissan Altima MAF Sensor by globigpun(m): 7:24am On Mar 02, 2021
prosper427:
Thanks bro if I understand you well 8080 is part of what I should look out for.
The truth is some if not 80 percent of Nigerian rewires are backward in automotive repair, the last guy almost send my Altima to early grave he said he can convert it to use a different sensor instead of searching for the one made by Nissan for Altima.
Lol, the 8080 is usually not together with the serial number, just flip the case over and u will see 8080. That's the Maf that will work with ur vehicle.
Re: Nissan Altima MAF Sensor by BadEnglish(m): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2021
Bro, God go do u well try find money and change that car, Nissan Altima na useless car

1 Like

Re: Nissan Altima MAF Sensor by prosper427(m): 11:12am On Mar 02, 2021
I guess u are one of those guys that knows little or nothing about automobile are you wiser than the engineers that built the Altimas can you manufacture a nut?

Don't call any vehicle useless when you can't make a switch. So far Nissan is giving me peace of mind not visiting workshop often. Even humans fall sick some fall sick often than others would you now say that the person is useless because he/she falls sick easily all you need do is take good care of yourself same applies to a vehicle. This is just an advice for neverknowhow like you.

3 Likes

Re: Nissan Altima MAF Sensor by aieromon(m): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
prosper427:
I have a 2003 Nissan Altima that has fault code P0113 Intake air temperature sensor high input. The car now looses pulling power and also hesitate during acceleration. When I checked the MAF sensor I saw 4 pins but my Nissan has 5 wires to the MAF sensor a Rewire change the original sensor that came with the car to Nissan Almera 4 pins after trying hundreds of different sensors with 5 pins here in Ibadan. I suspect those sensors are not for Nissan altima I don't understand why they keep saying its difficult to get the right maf to work except keep trying sensors. My question is does anyone know where I can buy the right sensor for my Altima? thanks.

Your ride shares the same MAF with a Nissan Sentra.
Re: Nissan Altima MAF Sensor by prosper427(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
Thanks, now I know. This Nissan has not given me much issues so I know little about the parts and their costs.
It's just this p0113 code that is present as a fault in the ride and it's because the kazeem bought a sensor for Almera instead of Altima.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Altima MAF Sensor by BadEnglish(m): 8:00am On Mar 03, 2021
prosper427:
I guess u are one of those guys that knows little or nothing about automobile are you wiser than the engineers that built the Altimas can you manufacture a nut?

Don't call any vehicle useless when you can't make a switch. So far Nissan is giving me peace of mind not visiting workshop often. Even humans fall sick some fall sick often than others would you now say that the person is useless because he/she falls sick easily all you need do is take good care of yourself same applies to a vehicle. This is just an advice for neverknowhow like you.

Neverknowhow? U r really a fool. I was only wishing you well, coz I know what my colleague went through with that demon u call a car. Good luck with ur crap
Re: Nissan Altima MAF Sensor by prosper427(m): 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
So you haven't use the car before yet you talk bad about it I thought you have sense. who invited you to this discussion in the first place? Because your colleague that can't maintain a bicycle got a car higher than his capabilities you come here to talk rubbish. That is how some of you talk bad about Honda yet I used it and never had any of my wheels pull off. Go and learn you are a virus that need to be formatted from Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Altima MAF Sensor by prosper427(m): 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
Thanks everyone that supported me on this. got the MAF sensor changed today car is running like champ.

3 Likes

Re: Nissan Altima MAF Sensor by BadEnglish(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
prosper427:
So you haven't use the car before yet you talk bad about it I thought you have sense. who invited you to this discussion in the first place? Because your colleague that can't maintain a bicycle got a car higher than his capabilities you come here to talk rubbish. That is how some of you talk bad about Honda yet I used it and never had any of my wheels pull off. Go and learn you are a virus that need to be formatted from Nairaland.

Poor man using poor man's vehicles ... Niggar the last time I bought A Honda was 2012, n I didn't even use it for a year b4 God upgraded my level. Me n you no be mate . I initially thought you are sensible but I can see you are not , and u are one frustrated motherfvcker looking for whom to transfer his venom on. I'm not that person goodluck Mr fool with Nisan Altima grin grin

PS: if truly you are sensible you'd av asked yourself what did I say in my 1st comment that warranted the insults? All you could av done is a simple courteous answer. Not like I'm forcing u to buy another car. I prayed for God to bless u n you av the guts to insult me. Smh for ppl like u
Re: Nissan Altima MAF Sensor by prosper427(m): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
You talk too much like a woman who seek for your advice. So to you owning a car is what you call achievement. Car is a necessity for mobility not a criteria to define wealth.

Even the white that manufacture vehicles still drive old versions of cars you black man full of pride brake your bank account to buy a car just for show off. Be wise, my Altima can take me to where ever your 2020 Lexus can take you to.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hyundai Sonata 2013: How To Remove Hybrid Battery Pack DIY / Acura Rdx 2007 / 2009 Rx 330 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.