Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

#occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo (7568 Views)

Police Arrest Damilare Adenola, 10 #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters (Pics, Video) / #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) / Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by ThatFairGuy1: 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
Dem for use baton beat that your useless mouth PrinceOfLagos

As for the girl protesting with hijab, police please keep her with you for long. If you release others, let her be with you.
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by agbitaj(m): 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWZIbOkCfiU
PrinceOfLagos:
The guy in the middle is me, and together we shall liberate Lagos from the strangle hold of Tinubu and also make sure that those killed at lekki toll gate by Tinubu boys at The Endsars protest gets justice insha Allah.

Cc onetemplate
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by yorubarere: 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Dem for use baton beat that your useless mouth PrinceOfLagos

As for the girl protesting with hijab, police please keep her with you for long. If you release others, let her be with you.

You don fall my hand. How will an arrested guy post? Who snapped him? The ipob is just impersonating as he did for his moniker. Awon werey wey won hijack Lagos from Yoruba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by ThatFairGuy1: 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
yorubarere:

You don fall my hand. How will an arrested guy post? Who snapped him? The ipob is just impersonating as he did for his moniker. Awon werey wey won hijack Lagos from Yoruba.
Make we just use the werey feel.special somehow nah grin

1 Like

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by KosiGee(m): 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I won't give more details

The outcome of this peaceful protest will shock the world

Wait for it .

I am ibile to The core , and I mean every word I say .

Bros talk true. How come you ran away and disappeared while the fake Aisha Yusuf was pushed inside the Black Maria?

Tell us how you did it.

1 Like

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
Asgard13:
Strong man..

Liberate your people jare.. and let cock suckers continue

As for igbos.. pls make una maintain una lane.. so far it’s been yoruba outing..

We the wait wen dey will start dia revisionism

The. We attack with brutality and fatality together

division is the greates weapon of the Marauders from Futa Jallon

They will use Religion, Politics, Bribery,Blakmail and Murder - #ENDSARS is sufficiently represented by all regions except the NORTH! why do you think that is so

1 Like

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by criuze(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
if you never popular na lekki be your chance
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Monogamy: 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The guy in the middle is me, and together we shall liberate Lagos from the strangle hold of Tinubu and also make sure that those killed at lekki toll gate by Tinubu boys at The Endsars protest gets justice insha Allah.

Cc onetemplate

You have been bursted.

Lies upon lies from a particular region

1 Like

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Letthrmsay(m): 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
criuze:
if you never popular na lekki be your chance

U get it, macaroni deh look for canadian refugee's status grin

1 Like

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by blamingthedevil: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Cc onetemplate
So it is all about Tinubu..

1 Like

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by dubra: 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Wait for it .

one love brotherly, posterity will certainly be kind to you heroes
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by SpicyMimi(f): 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
dudusky007:
my broda this country wahala don reach make them write am inside bible o.. red polo I buy to wear tomorrow..if dem arrest me when I 4 cum wear am again
cheesy grin grin grin You for wear am inside cell, do Valentine with other inmates.
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by dudusky007(m): 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
SpicyMimi:

cheesy grin grin grin You for wear am inside cell, do Valentine with other inmates.
lol your papa
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by sreamsense: 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Cc onetemplate
You better just believe you are stubborn and disobedient. What solution has your protest and the previous one brought except pain and destruction of properties? I expected you to eat your dinner in the police detention today except you are coward who ran away since that close lady you were together was arrested by police. Don't tell me you are behind your keyboard at moment. 21st century "mumu"!
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Lagoon0: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
doggedfighter:
Thank you princeOfLagos for showing courage.

Much respect !
My dear sorry for my comment the other day. But don't be deceive by the op , he's a very ignorant Igbo boy.

I know you're Igbo also and I don't want your type to mix the the op wink

1 Like

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Lagoon0: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Wait for it .

I saw the way you were copying my words and using it the other time
Since then you've been using this word ibile.

What is ibile in the first place?

1 Like

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Okwyjesus(m): 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Cc onetemplate

You're a man.

I salute your courage and that of your team.
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by doggedfighter(f): 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Lagoon0:

My dear sorry for my comment the other day. But don't be deceive by the op , he's a very ignorant Igbo boy.

I know you're Igbo also and I don't want your type to mix the the op wink
Apologies accepted grin

You know the op?

1 Like

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Neddstark: 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Cc onetemplate

So you want to get credit for another man's bravery? Are you not a cursed coward. Your only usefulness is Nairaland. So keep being a nuisance here.

2 Likes

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Wait for it .

Answer the question and stop lying, are you typing from detention?

Oniro oshi

1 Like

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by toscodet(m): 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
If you have a strong mind to invest or work for 2yesrs and earn 57m send mail to toscodet@yahoo.com
Use 57m as subject
Just for serious guy o
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Cc onetemplate

That's you ba? Okay take a selfie wearing exactly what you're wearing In the picture and hold a paper with the writing Nairaland PrinceOfLagos on it.

Do that right now and that should put an end to the matter. If you can't do that then you confirm you an IPOBian faker and liar like I have always accused you of being.

1 Like

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Olakunleyakub(m): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
I like your courage and braveness but sorry was the protest all about bringing down tinubu at all cost or getting justice for those protesters killed during the last end Sars saga?

Am beginning to suspect you are pdp paid agent Hidding under the shadow of getting justice for end Sars victims because I don't know why all of you can't talk or type anything without mentioning tinubu name a day!!

Mind you, tinubu is not a cent and he is thief just like other politicians but the obsession you guys have with tinubu is too much jawe!!!

I pray you won't get to the stage of blaming tinubu for your inability to impregnate your wives!!!?
PrinceOfLagos:

Cc onetemplate
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
OneTemplate:

That's you ba? Okay take a selfie wearing exactly what you're wearing In the picture and hold a paper with the writing Nairaland PrinceOfLagos on it.

Do that right now and that should put an end to the matter. If you can't do that then you confirm you an IPOBian faker and liar like I have always accused you of being.
You're in no position to give me orders

I was at lekki fighting for the betterment of you and your generation and here you're giving me orders .

Let me tell you Mr man, We won't back down till we liberate Lagos from non indigines from Osun.
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by adeniyi997: 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
Guys still remember endsars!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfgq2MncPJY
Let's be careful pls
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I was at lekki fighting for the betterment of you and your generation and here you're giving me orders .

Let me tell you Mr man, We won't back down till we liberate Lagos from non indigines from Osun.

Lol. More excuse and attempt to divert attention away from his identity theft. Thought as much. A lying IPOBian and a yahoo boy too. Abeg get your fake ass out of here. Jobless IPOBian.

1 Like

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Omoslim26: 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
angryHabamana I don't understand op are you trying to impersonate me or what are you trying to do

make una no mind am oo the guy in the middle is me I excaped small thing them for catch me throway inside black maria

make una follow me thank God ooo
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by ednut1(m): 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
Wild dreams. Nothing will happen
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by ednut1(m): 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

wasted effort. Only voting out apc in 2023 can make the difference.
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Hustlerlomo(m): 12:49am On Feb 14, 2021
Are you typing from prison? Because if you are not, then you are lying. Because that girl next to 'you' is currently under arrest and in jail as we speak.

HE JAPA grin grin
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by pointblank247(m): 3:31am On Feb 14, 2021
yorubarere:

Ipob and lies. Na so u impersonate ur moniker as Lagos boy. Omo *le cheesy

I can bet my 2 balls, you are only screaming behind ur keyboard.
So you have balls ?
Thank God ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya / Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.