Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. (3825 Views)

Secrets Revealed....how Anybody Can Make More Than $20 Online Daily Working 2-4 / Make Money Writing Reviews And Comments. Anybody Can Do This / I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. by daniel56(m): 10:07am On Mar 02, 2021
since na here I can post,

jobless person no get shame, like me I make Pams but no money to do and sew in the shop,
I need a sewing machine cost 170, leather sewing machine, I have summited my CV to Federal Civil Service Commission, I have my file number. I have apply for IMMIGRATION, custom, civil defence,INEC in Government. if anyone can help and want to collecting 50% for 4 or 5 months, as a graduate. I will accept please someone should connect me. if someone can help me put it on news paper no problem or magazine

1 Like

Re: If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. by slimjohn2k5: 10:12am On Mar 02, 2021
Be careful what you wish for, some of these federal government job earns as low as 30k, 45k, 60k
After promising someone 50% na vex u go dey vex dey pay and end up defaulting.

God will help you but not by promising people half your salary. Just relax God will do it, keep submitting your CV

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. by daniel56(m): 10:26am On Mar 02, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Be careful what you wish for, some of these federal government job earns as low as 30k, 45k, 60k
After promising someone 50% na vex u go dey vex dey pay and end up defaulting.

God will help you but not by promising people half your salary. Just relax God will do it, keep submitting your CV

if na 45k up, I will do d 50% for 4 or 5 months,.
but thank for everything.
Re: If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. by LikeAking: 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
You go make am.

Apply fr various funding and loans.

Just try.
Re: If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. by Akanimoh113(m): 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
LikeAking:
You go make am.

Apply fr various funding and loans.

Just try.

All those Funding and Lending Company do not offer individuals unless a Business owner
Re: If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. by Akanimoh113(m): 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
daniel56:
since na here I can post,

jobless person no get shame, like me I make Pams but no money to do and sew in the shop,
I need a sewing machine cost 170, leather sewing machine, I have summited my CV to Federal Civil Service Commission, I have my file number. I have apply for IMMIGRATION, custom, civil defence,INEC in Government. if anyone can help and want to collecting 50% for 4 or 5 months, as a graduate. I will accept please someone should connect me. if someone can help me put it on news paper no problem or magazine

If you have a Smartphone... And you are complaining that you need money, the only thing I'll do to prevent my self from saying something Offensive... Is "I Reserve my Comment"
Re: If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
Akanimoh113:

If you have a Smartphone... And you are complaining that you need money, the only thing I'll do to prevent my self from saying something Offensive... Is "I Reserve my Comment"
Your excellency, abeg no vex o. Is he supposed to do yahoo or what exactly?

3 Likes

Re: If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. by Akanimoh113(m): 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Your excellency, abeg no vex o. Is he supposed to do yahoo or what exactly?

What's the Internet there for na
I believe there are things one can do online to earn income from scratch or no capital
Re: If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. by goldfish27(m): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
Akanimoh113:

I believe there are things one can do online to earn income from scratch or no capital

Abeg tell him 2 out of the many you know

8 Likes

Re: If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Sir, I also believe but which one are you currently doing to earn money online with zero capital?

1 Like

Re: If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. by LikeAking: 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
Akanimoh113:

All those Funding and Lending Company do not offer individuals unless a Business owner

I tire for your mata.

Bye.
Re: If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. by vetrovialMan(m): 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
i feel for you bro tis well
Re: If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. by PlsBanMe: 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Get away there joor. You can earn money on the Internet and yet you have been begging up and down that you need loan and you need help

6 Likes

Re: If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. by illicit(m): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
Akanimoh113:

What can he do with the phone sir
Re: If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. by phenzy(m): 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
PlsBanMe:

Get away there joor. You can earn money on the Internet and yet you have been begging up and down that you need loan and you need help

You dey mind the hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. by bragamycin: 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Name of the thing you are doing with ur internee so we can learn
Akanimoh113:

Re: If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. by Akanimoh113(m): 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
PlsBanMe:

I Specifically Need a Phone that it...
Re: If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. by Akanimoh113(m): 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
bragamycin:
Name of the thing you are doing with ur internee so we can learn

I need a phone
Re: If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. by bragamycin: 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
Smh
Akanimoh113:

I need a phone
Re: If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. by Akanimoh113(m): 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Re: If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. by Akanimoh113(m): 11:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
illicit:

What can he do with the phone sir

He can Earn Income with it

phenzy:

You dey mind the hypocrite?

You call me a Hypocrite because I cannot afford a phone not just any phone a Smartphone

LikeAking:

I tire for your mata.

Bye.

undecided

goldfish27:

Abeg tell him 2 out of the many you know

I won't say I know many... But to Whom it may Concern... YouTube is where you can get your Answers
Re: If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. by Akanimoh113(m): 12:01am On Mar 03, 2021
PlsBanMe:

If you like go and Read the one I was talking about Financial Assistance to buy a Phone... That one concern you Mtchww
The only thing you can do is to Criticize people undecided
Re: If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. by daniel56(m): 12:48am On Mar 03, 2021
Akanimoh113:

can u register m so I can start doing d online money, if u finish registering m, I can continue. I am using free browsing no money for data.
Re: If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. by Metu2016: 2:51am On Mar 03, 2021
Please I also need a job...
Re: If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. by markkuss: 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
Akanimoh113:

tell him what he can do..empty barrel

(1) (Reply)

Foodco Nig.ltd Recruits Managers,marketers,caterers Urgently / For Immediate Employment: Experienced Fund Transfer And Customer Service Officer / Jobs For HR Professionals In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.