Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

DSS: Ganduje’s Ex-aide, Yakasai Finally Speaks On Arrest, Thanks Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS: Ganduje’s Ex-aide, Yakasai Finally Speaks On Arrest, Thanks Nigerians (293 Views)

Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) / Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide / Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DSS: Ganduje’s Ex-aide, Yakasai Finally Speaks On Arrest, Thanks Nigerians by janefblog: 10:09am On Mar 02, 2021
Embattled former aide of Governor Abdullahi Ganduje, Salihu Yakasai, who was arrested by the Department of State Services (DSS), has appreciated Nigerians for their support.

Recall that Yamasaki was arrested after he critized the Buhari led-administration and asked President Muhammadu Buhari to resign.

Yakasai made the call last Friday after the abduction of hundreds of schoolgirls from the Government Secondary School in Zamfara State.

Speaking on his Twitter page on Tuesday, Yakasai said the call for his release reached the walls.

“Alhamdulilah I’ve regained my freedom. I’ve ............. https://janefblog.com/16157-2dss-gandujes-ex-aide-yakasai-finally-speaks-on-arrest-thanks-nigerians/

Re: DSS: Ganduje’s Ex-aide, Yakasai Finally Speaks On Arrest, Thanks Nigerians by Never4getU: 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
FTC dedicated to eventual actualization of Ooduduwa Republic.

cool

Best amongst animals!

Thumbs!!

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of King Kayboy / Osinbajo Is A Man To Follow, Says Vp’s Spokesman Akande / JUST IN: Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Rises To Record 33.3 Percent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.