Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,684 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" (48566 Views)

Naira Hits ₦1,000/$ Ahead Of CBN Sale To BDCs / NNPC Ibadan On Fire, As Workers Steal Diesel Through Pipeline. Video / Edo Govt Seals Event Centre, Tasks Hotel, Mall Owners On Fire Safety Measures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
Theboss100:
Pls check your phone. No insult intended. My is fast like mad from the beginning of this year till now. Maybe you are using GLO or any slow network in your area.

It's not my phone nor network. Even lalasticlala opened a thread about it days ago, till date, the problem still persists
Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
OOzz:
Seun, lalasticlala and others
Why can't u guys fix this issue of nairaland loading ridiculously slow. This has been happening for weeks now, yet nothing has been done about it. If it's to dish out ban, u guys will be doing it like ur life depends on it. Pls fix this thing once and for all. Its making ur site boring and annoying.
Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by Theboss100(m): 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
sapphiere:
My FUTURE is FEMALE.

Your FUTURE is FEMALE.

Their FUTURE is FEMALE.

Our FUTURE is FEMALE.

His FUTURE is FEMALE.

Her FUTURE is FEMALE.

The FUTURE is FEMALE.
kiss Ok

This is what you get when you keep shouting the future is female into free operamini data

Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by Theboss100(m): 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
OOzz:

It's not my phone nor network. Even lalasticlala opened a thread about it days ago, till date, the problem still persists
But how come I never experienced such
Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by mejai(m): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
OOzz:
Why can't u guys fix this issue of nairaland loading ridiculously slow. This has been happening for weeks now, yet nothing has been done about it. If it's to dish out ban, u guys will be doing it like ur life depends on it. Pls fix this thing once and for all. Its making ur site boring and annoying.
this exact issue is worst with chrome. Now, I went back to opera mini. And it works fine.
Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by Telegram234(m): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
sapphiere:
My FUTURE is FEMALE.

Your FUTURE is FEMALE.

Their FUTURE is FEMALE.

Our FUTURE is FEMALE.

His FUTURE is FEMALE.

Her FUTURE is FEMALE.

The FUTURE is FEMALE.
Kukuma say The future is kpekus.
Because that is the only valuable thing u ladies have, the only u can offer...
Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by sam564: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
my brother i saw it and i was speechless....
Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by yusluvad(m): 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
DropsMic:
BUHARI'S harsh policies finally chased them away...

The drink buhari drinks every morning
Honestly no be lie...
Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by VanBommel(m): 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
OOzz:
use VPN, I believe there's an order from above given to MTN especially to frustrate nairalanders from accessing the site
Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by Blackman101: 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
Noting good last in Nigeria

Go outside Nigeria e.g Dubai and see standard mall and shops that has become a tourist attraction

We had utc, Leventies all closed down due to mismanagement. if Nigerians take over shoprite that will be the end of it. the Staff know it that is why their are protesting now.

what a shame of a country

3 Likes

Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by wink2015(m): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
Shoprite is even dying slow death in Nigeria.

Many of the foreign goods that we loved to buy can hardly be found.

I remember when they started there where a lot of foreign goods from south africa.

But today it is the substandard Nigerian goods that do not give one true value for money that one can found.

ALL THE MINISTER AND COMMISSIONER CHILDREN BUY GOODS FROM EUROPE.

1 Like

Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by Coinbased: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
oh
Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by Bigsteveg(m): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
OOzz:
Imagine o, I actually thought it was my phone. I had to clear my history. If not that Instagram load properly I wanted to blame the network. @seun .. fix this pls.
Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by Le2money(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
Because that's when you will celebrate your golden jubilee year grin grin grin

Olukat:
They are all evading Nigeria now but when this calamity will pass...
All will be fine again! I don't know why I keep counting days to 2023 shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by IvarDboneless: 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
OOzz:
It's really annoying...I don talk tire
Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by odaniel1(m): 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
The Nigerian company buying them over had better do some serious research and forecasting into their financial books before they run into debts of billions!

1 Like

Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by koolkay01(m): 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by Phyde: 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
VanBommel:
use VPN, I believe there's an order from above given to MTN especially to frustrate nairalanders from accessing the site
which VPN are you using sir ?
Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by Misterone: 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
DropsMic:
BUHARI'S harsh policies finally chased them away...

The drink buhari drinks every morning
All these IPOB slaves and trashy comments self. so the government should grant a foreign company monopoly over indigenous ones? you must be a goat. what's wrong with spar, justrite, ebaeno, next and a host of others. children without brains.
Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by Cleanworld(f): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Is Shoprite packing their bag and baggage to? Another warning sign of a disintegrated country. Or what?

workers don't have much say in a retail company like shoprite because they are not an investmentors.
I don't know who's idea is this..but our people that spent years in school don't know their left to right.
Always in ignorance of the affairs that guides their life and as a citizen.
Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by Jac007(m): 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
I hope it won't affect the vouchers I have o...planning to use them during Easter holidays.
Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by poseidon12: 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
Misterone:
All these IPOB slaves and trashy comments self. so the government should grant a foreign company monopoly over indigenous ones? you must be a goat. what's wrong with spar, justrite, ebaeno, next and a host of others. children without brains.

Fulani slave talking.
Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by mmsen: 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
I wish the staff well but I prefer Hubmart, Ebeano and Spar to Shoprite.
Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by Oxb90: 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
OOzz:
I think the problem is when you are browsing with mtn sim, I have not noticed it again problem since I switched data to Airtel Sim.
Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
OOzz:
Why can't u guys fix this issue of nairaland loading ridiculously slow. This has been happening for weeks now, yet nothing has been done about it. If it's to dish out ban, u guys wille doing it like ur life depends on it. Pls fix this thing once and for all. Its making ur site boring and annoying.

which phone dyu use? Site aint slow, your phone is.

1 Like

Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by Yoighaman(m): 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
OOzz:

Please check with your internet service provider, there is nothing wrong with the speed of the site.

1 Like

Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by Ayobami7(m): 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
ok
Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by udumelue61854: 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
:They are all evading Nigeria now but when this calamity will pass...All will be fine again! I don't know why I keep counting days to 2023
Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
To think Amazon is trying to do without work force, sometimes I wonder what the future holds.

https://www.nairaland.com/6434417/introducing-amazon-cashierless-go-store
Re: Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" by VanBommel(m): 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
Phyde:

which VPN are you using sir ?
windscribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos To Sell Lake (Lagos-Kebbi) Rice N13k From December 15, 2016 (Pics) / The Top Five Digital Marketing Agencies In Nigeria: An Unbiased List. / Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.