Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

What Is The Capital Of Abuja? See How Nigerians Responded - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Capital Of Abuja? See How Nigerians Responded (1305 Views)

Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South / Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Capital Of Abuja? See How Nigerians Responded by bbbabes(f): 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
So I went into the street of Lagos to ask test the current affairs knowledge of some Nigerians.

I asked what the capital of Abuja is. Some people got it right, but you will be shocked at the response of some other people

One even said the capital of Abuja is Maiduguri.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yngGH8QeEBs

lalasticlala
Re: What Is The Capital Of Abuja? See How Nigerians Responded by sweetonugbu: 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
Who Abuja capital help?.
Re: What Is The Capital Of Abuja? See How Nigerians Responded by Racoon(m): 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
grin Fear Nigerians! Abeg ask them what is the distance between Nigeria and Abuja first.
Re: What Is The Capital Of Abuja? See How Nigerians Responded by jumper524(m): 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
Abuja is the capital of fct..

well shiits happens..
many people make similar mistakes thinking Zaria is a state on its own.
just ask a friend now,vehst is the capital of Zaria and watch him thinking his ass out.
Re: What Is The Capital Of Abuja? See How Nigerians Responded by fergie001: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
Finish my data ooooooooo grin
Re: What Is The Capital Of Abuja? See How Nigerians Responded by longetivity(m): 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
God punish Abuja
Re: What Is The Capital Of Abuja? See How Nigerians Responded by illicit(m): 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
Abuja don baf
Re: What Is The Capital Of Abuja? See How Nigerians Responded by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
Abuja is the capital of Abuja grin
Re: What Is The Capital Of Abuja? See How Nigerians Responded by punisha: 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
where is abuja pls
Re: What Is The Capital Of Abuja? See How Nigerians Responded by Danzakidakura(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
Racoon:
grin Fear Nigerians! Abeg ask them what is the distance between Nigeria and Abuja first.
grin grin
Re: What Is The Capital Of Abuja? See How Nigerians Responded by HitRun(m): 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Not funny. You asked a wrong question in the first place.

(1) (Reply)

Hard Times For Tenants As Landlords Hike Rent In Lagos / Why Tinubu Was The Only One That Never Assented To Consensus During APC Screenin / I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.