Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) (27333 Views)

Little Boy Dies In Kaduna House Fire (Photos) / Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) / Pregnant Mom, Her Two Kids Burnt To Death In Anambra House Fire. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
embarassed

I don't wish this for my worst enemies
Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
R.ip
Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by totit: 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ofcourse! The trend, it trends, a common thing, usual trade , business, way ... In SE Nigeria.

Nothinfg new here. Shm!
Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by starbuck(f): 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
The brother in law opened a post to this the other day
Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by starbuck(f): 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
The brother in law opened a post to this the other day embarassed embarassed
Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by Longman8: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
This one dey pathetic oo. Chai mama and children. May God grant them all repose.
Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
So sad May they rest well
Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by slivertongue: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
what a tragedy
Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
I want to ask de man a question.

Wen he left home, were they alive?

Football viewing time is 8-11pm.

How can they be asleep at dat time ,to the extent they got burnt.

Jus thinking
Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by 35824L: 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
Who knows if na Mountain of Fire member send am? Those people can send fire for Africa.
Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by lekki1444: 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
shekau done set fire to this one house. dem done declare war on southerners shocked
Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by olril17(m): 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
lekki1444:
shekau done set fire to this one house. dem done declare war on southerners shocked
u are madtt
Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by alexola20(m): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
Things don't just happen.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
So sad. RIP
Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by lekki1444: 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
olril17:

u are madtt
shocked
Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by TradEasy: 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
RIP
Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by Bayaar02(m): 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
Heart breaking news.
Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by DeCaleb: 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
So sad and painful... My condolences to the family.

How comforting it is to use stories like this to remind ourselves about the hope for the dead... Resurrection is real, it is a trustworthy promise by the God who never lies nor change his words. (John 5:28,29)
Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
Hmm very sad...
May God their soul rest with the Lord Amen
Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by Polynek(m): 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
Chinxox, wat a terrible way to die, may there rest in the bossom of the LORD
Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by HISSCRIBE1995: 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Oh my fvckking god!!!

Lives lost. Properties lost.

This is so painful, and too much for any man to bear
Hope he doesn't commit suicide angry

R.I.P little ones.

Brother you can do better next time with the F word you used on God, though I understand how such word can proceed in such a time.

May God grant the family fortitude to bear the loss.
���
Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by PastorFire: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
So sad honestly. An unforgettable mark on the family left behind. Especially her husband. So sad honestly

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by WestAfricaan: 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
This is very tragic
Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by nairalander2020(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
na for my area gon e sup like this, you too much. rip once more.

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by spiceadole: 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
Lord Have Mercy,
What a Terrible incident
Condolences!
This is Heavy!
GOD Console the Husband!

We Must understand that this Earth is not the Home of anyone.
The Earth is just a pathway to our abode
We are here on Rehearsal for Eternity!
Live this Life in the Conciousness of that Eternity..
Heaven is Real!
Hell is Real!!

Lord did not have mercy. Because Lord cannot have mercy.
What will be, will be.

Which husband?
Husband that will soon marry new wife
Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by spiceadole: 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
pocohantas:
They are related to a Nlder.

The brother in-law created a thread here to talk about his brother’s pains. Small world.

https://www.nairaland.com/6438219/brother-pain-after-loosing-wife#99498881

Nigerian Police is useless.. if not, the husband should be thoroughly investigated.. he is a prime suspect.
This looks like a planned act.. The case of a man getting rid of his wife and children for whatever reasons.

Let the wife's family go underground to make findings... I won't be surprised to read "Man who lost wife and children in Jos fire incident marries late wife's best friend(with pregnancy sef)" in few months.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
RIP to the deads...
Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fear PVC ceilings... They spread so fast in case of a fire.

Pop will withstand heat better.

Rip to this beautiful souls
Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by illicit(m): 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
Too bad....
Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
A sad story!
Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by ollins(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
I smell foulplay here in the fire but what do I know?We hardly investigate anything in nigeria.in other climes that fire would be throughly investigated to know if someone set up that fire.
Re: Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) by ollins(m): 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
spiceadole:

Nigerian Police is useless.. if not, the husband should be thoroughly investigated.. he is a prime suspect.
This looks like a planned act.. The case of a man getting rid of his wife and children for whatever reasons.

Let the wife's family go underground to make findings... I won't be surprised to read "Man who lost wife and children in Jos fire incident marries late wife's best friend(with pregnancy sef)" in few months.

Exactly my point.i smell foulplay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! / Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) / 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.