Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Tolalani Adesanya ...Is She Not Beautiful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tolalani Adesanya ...Is She Not Beautiful? (2216 Views)

Is This White Girl Not Beautiful? / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says / She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tolalani Adesanya ...Is She Not Beautiful? by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
remember those days AIT news casters
kishi daramola
jire kolakoforiji
aisha falode
senami okghiomhai
e.t.c
the fist two I mentioned don't see them on air ...
but the lady picture below is beautiful...who knows her?

Re: Tolalani Adesanya ...Is She Not Beautiful? by EmekaBlue(m): 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
So u dey waank ontop AIT news casters

This life

1 Like

Re: Tolalani Adesanya ...Is She Not Beautiful? by InfernoNig: 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
Somebody's wife.
Re: Tolalani Adesanya ...Is She Not Beautiful? by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
InfernoNig:
Somebody's wife.
is she married?
Re: Tolalani Adesanya ...Is She Not Beautiful? by InfernoNig: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
is she married?

I don't know. You can't imagine her still unmarried of without a fiance
Re: Tolalani Adesanya ...Is She Not Beautiful? by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
EmekaBlue:
So u dey waank ontop AIT news casters
This life
is it a crime? abi crushing on someone
Re: Tolalani Adesanya ...Is She Not Beautiful? by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
InfernoNig:

I don't know. You can imagine her still unmarried of without a fiance
funny you lol
Re: Tolalani Adesanya ...Is She Not Beautiful? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
and your dad will be happy his son was watching News grin grin grin everybody get reason why dem dey watch news o..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tolalani Adesanya ...Is She Not Beautiful? by handsomeyitayo(m): 1:41am On Mar 03, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
and your dad will be happy his son was watching News grin grin grin
everybody get reason why dem dey watch news o..
lol
Re: Tolalani Adesanya ...Is She Not Beautiful? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:22am On Mar 03, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
and your dad will be happy his son was watching News grin grin grin
everybody get reason why dem dey watch news o..
Una no go killi person with laughter for dis Nairaland

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tolalani Adesanya ...Is She Not Beautiful? by femi4: 7:00am On Mar 03, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
kishi daramola
jire kolakoforiji
aisha falode
senami okghiomhai
e.t.c
She's almost beautiful
Re: Tolalani Adesanya ...Is She Not Beautiful? by Lion26: 7:17am On Mar 03, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
kishi daramola
jire kolakoforiji
aisha falode
senami okghiomhai
e.t.c
.. I know you have a big problem.. nigga.. you crazy.. what the heck you looking for her for.. Ion really understand you niggaz.. you are a fucking pedophile.. watching a decent hoe on tv.. gotta turn you to a chronic masturbator.. you must be mad for doing this.. I ain't getting the problem with nigeria dickson.. you gat spoil a whole thing ruin your fucking good for nothing life cos of a pussy head.. am really good.. too say.. the how you posted is more valuable than you Dickson.. get something doing.. you ain't gonna get right this way... you just need a rehab.. cos.. you don't seems okay nigga . you wanna get a married lady for what.. you gat some issue.. gotta go solve that.. asshole..

hey Yo.. yes you niggaz that wanna try too mention me.. Don't even try that shit if you already think of that.. cos of what . you must be mad for trynna do so.. cos I will never reply you back. asshole. get your ass up and get something doing.. I ain't gonna take any shit from.. you ..... you gat Something too say.. keep that too ya fucking self. don't be stupid ..
Re: Tolalani Adesanya ...Is She Not Beautiful? by thatsleepboy1: 7:23am On Mar 03, 2021
This one stays in my area na. I don't talk to her.
Re: Tolalani Adesanya ...Is She Not Beautiful? by Slimslimqq: 8:20am On Mar 03, 2021
Lion26:
.. I know you have a big problem.. nigga.. you crazy.. what the heck you looking for her for.. Ion really understand you niggaz.. you are a fucking pedophile.. watching a decent hoe on tv.. gotta turn you to a chronic masturbator.. you must be mad for doing this.. I ain't getting the problem with nigeria dickson.. you gat spoil a whole thing ruin your fucking good for nothing life cos of a pussy head.. am really good.. too say.. the how you posted is more valuable than you Dickson.. get something doing.. you ain't gonna get right this way... you just need a rehab.. cos.. you don't seems okay nigga . you wanna get a married lady for what.. you gat some issue.. gotta go solve that.. asshole..

hey Yo.. yes you niggaz that wanna try too mention me.. Don't even try that shit if you already think of that.. cos of what . you must be mad for trynna do so.. cos I will never reply you back. asshole. get your ass up and get something doing.. I ain't gonna take any shit from.. you ..... you gat Something too say.. keep that too ya fucking self. don't be stupid ..
this ur frustration get petrol ooo. oga wetin cosine u with buhari and his cows
Re: Tolalani Adesanya ...Is She Not Beautiful? by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:19am On Mar 03, 2021
Lion26:

why are you sweating? e dey pain you...what your problem man... you want to die because of a woman? did I say I want to marry her ni...
so Is it a crime to say someone is beautiful ni....
nah wah for you ooooo..... continue giving your self hypertension sogbo......I don't know what is your stress
Re: Tolalani Adesanya ...Is She Not Beautiful? by Telegram234(m): 11:34am On Mar 03, 2021
What is this one saying?

(1) (Reply)

Did Your Husband Change His Bed And Foam After Marrying You? / Why Are Men No More Calling Women Ladies, Babe But Vagina People / My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.