Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,287 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa (42066 Views)

Corps Members Raped At Gunpoint In Akwa Ibom / Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping / A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:04am On Mar 04, 2021
kelfree99:

Ouchi !! Really hurts your head cause you can't understand does words. Iliterate drug addict like you.
Smh, what hurts?huh Savage?

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by heendrix(m): 10:05am On Mar 04, 2021
IronGalaxy:
whatever yellofever sufferer

Well you can't find Yellow fever in South western, eastern, south south and North central states, you only find it in North Eastern state who are just 4 in number outta 36states and that's cuz they're closer to Niger republic. so go kill urself mf

Besides when ya finally got HIV, I can see you contacting it soon. Boy don't think of suicide but Holla at ur Nigerian guy I promise you 100Rands monthly to take care of ur sorry ass cheesy

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 10:17am On Mar 04, 2021
kelfree99:

Keeping talking like the slave you are!!

That's rich coming from you,after Libyans physically shackled you?

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2021
heendrix:

What's this Fool talking bout?? Ebola of what year?? Ani se South Africans are Naturally Dumbskull

grin grin

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:31am On Mar 04, 2021
heendrix:

Well you can't find Yellow fever in South western, eastern, south south and North central states, you only find it in North Eastern state who are just 4 in number outta 36states and that's cuz they're closer to Niger republic. so go kill urself mf

Besides when ya finally got HIV, I can see you contacting it soon. Boy don't think of suicide but Holla at ur Nigerian guy I promise you 100Rands monthly to take care of ur sorry ass cheesy
Gosh. Whatever yellofever sufferer

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by heendrix(m): 10:59am On Mar 04, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Gosh. Whatever yellofever sufferer

You keep talking bout Yellow fever that's near extinction over here. Man I can see ur undying love for Diseases, won't ya just be the next guy to add that to ur country's list of Epiderm?? After all you'd be celebrated by Dumbass kins men cheesy
Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2021
JaceBlaze:

That's rich coming from you,after Libyans physically shackled you?
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:12am On Mar 04, 2021
heendrix:

You keep talking bout Yellow fever that's near extinction over here. Man I can see ur undying love for Diseases, won't ya just be the next guy to add that to ur country's list of Epiderm?? After all you'd be celebrated by Dumbass kins men cheesy
Lol, you've got yellow fever Savage deal with it

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by heendrix(m): 11:22am On Mar 04, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lol, you've got yellow fever Savage deal with it

Lmao you're currently being feasted by HIV and very soon Cancer would hover round you Deal with it mf

A country home to the worse Sex addict and World's deadly Diseases, Infact all South Africans are naturally Asymptomatic carriers (y'all spread diseases unabated) Living Dead folks cheesy
Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 11:27am On Mar 04, 2021
Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
heendrix:

[b]Lmao you're currently being feasted by HIV [/b]and very soon Cancer would hover round you Deal with it mf

A country home to the worse Sex addict and World's deadly Diseases, Infact all South Africans are naturally Asymptomatic carriers (y'all spread diseases unabated) Living Dead folks cheesy
LMFAO. You still think dissing me about HIV insults me? You lots really are backward.. imagine dissing someone about cancer grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by heendrix(m): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
IronGalaxy:
LMFAO. You still think dissing me about HIV insults me? You lots really are backward.. imagine dissing someone about cancer grin grin grin

Imagine dissing 9ja bout a non existing Yellow fever

You're really lotta Re-tarded than I thought. Bunch of Backward primitive sect of folks

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
heendrix:

Imagine dissing 9ja bout a non existing Yellow fever

You're really lotta Re-tarded than I thought. Bunch of Backward primitive sect of folks
Yellowfever, Yellowfever, Yellowfever, Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever cool

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
JaceBlaze:

grin grin
I think even chicken pox is still a problem that side grin grin

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
IronGalaxy:
I think even chicken pox is still a problem that side grin grin

They seem to be grappling with every disease known to mankind grin
Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Yellowfever, Yellowfever, Yellowfever, Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever Yellowfever cool

Haha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
JaceBlaze:

They seem to be grappling with every disease known to mankind grin
why do you think they have such a high baby mortality rate when you can easily prevent baby to mother transmission? Are you telling me they are failing to do even that

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
IronGalaxy:
why do you think they have such a high baby mortality rate when you can easily prevent baby to mother transmission? Are you telling me they are failing to do even that

That's a mystery I can't wrap my head around especially since they like to brag about how their doctors are amongst the best in the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno / Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed / Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.