Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,775 members, 7,827,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

What Is The Level Of Your IT Resume? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Is The Level Of Your IT Resume? (505 Views)

How To Resume Failed Download In Mozilla Firefox / How To Resume A Stopped/broken Download Due To Bad/slow Internet On IDM / How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Level Of Your IT Resume? by routik(m): 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2011
Guys,
I stumbled upon this on net and felt i should post it for all to see.
there is so much to do in this IT! for those of you that know just little and one won't here word for you,  STOP MAKING NOISE!
we just have to keep improving on daily basis.

Re: What Is The Level Of Your IT Resume? by routik(m): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2011
Am just a baby, practicing in my own little area while grabbing any opportunity to improve my IT skills.
Re: What Is The Level Of Your IT Resume? by gigabytes: 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2011
The owner of this resume needs instant help. How about him getting another degree in knowlegeasophy

(1) (Reply)

Flowers To Script Your Compassions For Your Acquaintances / African Dishes / N1.50/unit Bulk Sms(from 1000 Units)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.