Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo (65160 Views)

Congo Government Seizes The Mountain Of Gold Discovered By Villagers / Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) / Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by SKhanmi: 8:56am On Mar 03, 2021
Death is coming, Something like this should have been kept secret.

4 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by Dailymice: 8:56am On Mar 03, 2021
sad
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by Sirmuel1(m): 8:56am On Mar 03, 2021
Can they sell some to me?
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by richiemcgold: 8:57am On Mar 03, 2021
m
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by erico2k2(m): 8:57am On Mar 03, 2021
Mario1989:
If it's Nigeria, Government will take over the mountain, clear the gold and the money will be diverted to private pockets.
bro these people have an ongoing civil war.
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by Toyade888(m): 8:57am On Mar 03, 2021
What is going on here?
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by originalprof: 8:57am On Mar 03, 2021
Africa the great Continent...But corrupt people and politicians must spoil it's name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by hakym619(m): 8:57am On Mar 03, 2021
Something that is in my state
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by padi94(m): 8:57am On Mar 03, 2021
Nice one
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by Nicklaus619(m): 8:57am On Mar 03, 2021
Watch how the European state will promise them haven on earth to allow them harness these treasures and if they reject their offers, wahala for them grin

6 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by 10times6equal60: 8:57am On Mar 03, 2021
Mide3367:
Mehn.. This life ehn. 2 seconds alone is enough to blow anyone.. A kg of gold na massive money.
Aswear
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by Unified07: 8:58am On Mar 03, 2021
people don't know about DR.congo arguably the most blessed country on earth unfortunately now the poorest,Africans are really cursed with bad leaders

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by ransomed: 8:58am On Mar 03, 2021
Villagers should do everything to
Prevent heavy metals poisoning .
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by Slymonster(m): 8:58am On Mar 03, 2021
Killing will soon start. It doesn't take long for situation like this.

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 03, 2021
Showers of blessings
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by netmillionaires(m): 8:59am On Mar 03, 2021
Ewwww
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by Zimzy(m): 8:59am On Mar 03, 2021
The value of gold worldwide will surely be affected if this news is true.

3 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by Shattuck(m): 9:00am On Mar 03, 2021
Zimbisimbi:
Jesus! Africa would truly do well without these bloody Europeans
the biggest threat to Africa's development is Africa. guess you know nothing about the level of political corruption in the Congo. I just pray this doesn't lead to unrest and bloodshed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by osuofia2(m): 9:00am On Mar 03, 2021
always blaming the white for evrything. Thunder go fire nna

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by Dpharisee: 9:00am On Mar 03, 2021
America will soon declare democracy in Congo. More guns are going to be supplied to different groups there and conflict will start.
They should have hidden the discovery from western imperialists

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by inereunwa1(m): 9:00am On Mar 03, 2021
Im happy for them!
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 03, 2021
Just like in Zamfara where the indigenes are mining gold illegally and the government sees nothing wrong.If the Niger Delta is mining it own crude oil,Buhari will send soldiers to go and arrest them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by AfonjaConehead: 9:02am On Mar 03, 2021
Mario1989:
If it's SOUTHERN Nigeria, Government will take over the mountain, clear the gold and the money will be diverted to private pockets.
Fixed
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by netmillionaires(m): 9:02am On Mar 03, 2021
That only happens in the southern part of nigeria. They don't do shit in the north.

I served in Gwanara, Baruten LG, Kwara in 2013. I went to visit one of my hausa students who owns a tea shop there. While teaching him, I heard some of the people who came to the shop talking about some deposits of gold in the area. What caught my attention was when one of them states that some are white, blue, green etc. I wondered how gold could have colours other that shiny yellow, so I asked for pictures. What I saw on their phones are ruby, emerald, sapphire and diamond.

A corper and I arranged with some students to take us there on their bikes hoping to get our hands on some fortune. When we got there, we couldn't believe the crowd. It was just like in OP picture. Some people came from Oyo and as far as Benin republic. So many people with pickaxe, shovel and other tools. They make lines to delineate each person's alloted property to avoid quarrel. We just stood there looking at 6 feet deep holes that measures the size of Onipan to Maryland/Anthony.
As we could not get a piece of the land to work on nor have the tools to work with, we requested to see the extracted products. One guy showed us his. We saw emerald, sapphire and ruby but didnt get to see the diamond. I couldn't snap it because the village has no light and the only place to charge is at a network mast so I already left my phone to charge before leaving Gwanara.

The only thing the government said is that once the people move out, they would take over the place. This is contrary to what hold sway in the southern part of Nigeria, where the government will just move in with the military and start shooting people calling them different evil names.

Mario1989:
If it's Nigeria, Government will take over the mountain, clear the gold and the money will be diverted to private pockets.

5 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by HonLord: 9:02am On Mar 03, 2021
Mario1989:

Still still, don't be surprised, the thieves in England and the Democrats in USA will soon make a declaration to the government to act fast before the gold revenue gets into wrong hands. Especially the people of United Kingdom who knows how to smuggle wealth will go there for TOURISM.

The plans of God for the people of the black race cannot be changed because of the GREED IN THE BLOOD OF THE UK people.

Soon - all routes to Congo for TOURISM from all the Western People (UK, US, France, Germany, China, Russia, etc) thieves coming, thieves coming.
Another version - Our Northern Muslim will go to the Congo government for alliance and how to manage the gold deposit for them when they have not been able to manage the crude they steal on daily basis. WICKED MEN IN GOVERNMENT!!! Bullion Van president - Oya move!

Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by yaromaikyau(m): 9:03am On Mar 03, 2021
See palliative grin grin
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by BATISNAIJA(m): 9:03am On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=inoki247 post=99562309]That country about to turn a warzone with alot of rebel...[/quote

Congo is the richest ps of land on Earth,they have everything,both bad governance and out influence has made them one of the poorest nations.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by Dpharisee: 9:03am On Mar 03, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Congo is the most gifted and richest in natural resources in the world. But they are among the poorest in the world. Their untapped deposit is over 24 trillion dollars ..
Their problem is failed and oppressive leadership and the influence of Western powers on their resources...
If their leaders are willing, they can become the richest country in the world...
Africa seems to be cursed they have everything but they are the poorest...Europe have nothing compared to Africa..but the are the world giant..which way Africa...
Western leaders are the problem there, CIA assassinated Patrice Mulumba to loot the country for several years and arm different ethnic groups to keep fighting while looting continues

5 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by Rugaria: 9:03am On Mar 03, 2021
daddytime:
The neo colonialists are moving in with their war machines soon.

I pity the people and country.

Congo has been on a foreign induced war for over 2 decades now! The CNN won't mention that because the companies that loot the Congo and sponsor militias are all western! More people have been killed in Congo kinshasa within the last 3 decades than in the whole of the second world war. You can check..

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by BATISNAIJA(m): 9:03am On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=inoki247 post=99562309]That country about to turn a warzone with alot of rebel...[/quote

Congo is the richest ps of land on Earth,they have everything,both bad governance and out side influence has made them one of the poorest nations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by debsjoat(m): 9:03am On Mar 03, 2021
Wonders of God.
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by ForeThinker: 9:04am On Mar 03, 2021
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Kenyan President Wisely Shut Down Obama On Gay Issue(video) / Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un / Photo Of A U.S Soldier Nursing The Afghan Baby Handed Over By Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.