Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? (2049 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) / Husband, Wife In Shock After Giving Birth To Dwarf / 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by lucretina: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2011
i have 2kids, and when you see me, you think that i am not even married, let alone with kids, i think its my nature. i know of many women who lose their figure after birth and seem to do nothing about it, are u one of them?
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2011
What is the point of this? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Great we now know you have a great figure.
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by babyme1(f): 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2011
Your gene is good then,some can't boast of that even after putting hours at the gym.
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by iyatrustee(f): 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2011
lucretina:

i have 2kids, and when you see me, you think that i am not even married, let alone with kids, i think its my nature. i know of many women who lose their figure after birth and seem to do nothing about it, are u one of them?

[/quot

same here! cool cool cool
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by babyme1(f): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2011
Rokiatu darling,I just saw your shape and i know u'll still rock after 6 kids. Will you marry my brother? Pls say yes wink
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by lucretina: 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2011
@rokiatu, pls dont take it personal.
ever wondered what it takes to be trim,
its nature, and a bit of exercise, dont be too sensitive about it mtsccccccccchew!
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by lucretina: 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2011
my skinny aunty gave birth 11months ago, and she is 3times her usual weight, she doesnt even care about her looks anymore. Many women are guilty of this.
being trim, isnt necessarily about weight gain, but how you manage it.
for those who dont understand the topic wink@rokiatu
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by babyme1(f): 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2011
@Post: Seems u are new around here bc Rokie's response doesn't mean what you are trying to portray.

BTW is it the dude with the bad breath that you finally hooked up with? undecided
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by lucretina: 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2011
@baby.me
yeah my dear, i am new, just came across this site. seems you and rokiatu are best of friends, i am actually portraying nothing, i mean no harm.
as for the guy with the bad breath, LOL. u are really funny, i cant stop laughing. he hasnt made enough money for marriage, hope u are satisfied
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by ifyalways(f): 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2011
baby.me:

@Post: Seems u are new around here bc Rokie's response doesn't mean what you are trying to portray.

BTW is it the dude with the bad breath that you finally hooked up with? undecided
Mu he he cheesy

@Thread,wharraeva.
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by dayokanu(m): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2011
ifyalways:

Mu he he cheesy

@Thread,wharraeva.

Did she touch a raw nerve?
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by dominique(f): 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2011
@ topic
yes i can cool
its been four weeks since i 'off-loaded' and i'm almost back to my original shape, even i can't believe it cheesy
i now weigh 2kg more than my pre-pregnancy weight and i'm back to wearing my pre-preggers jeans and clothes.
i don't think i'll be that lucky the 2nd time tho' undecided
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by Outstrip(f): 1:38am On Apr 12, 2011
So you claim that it is your gene type to be skinny. In other words you did not do sh.it to get the figure back. With all due respect shut the Bleep up and let those of us that busted our asses to get our shapes back boast instead. And h.ell yes she hit a freak.ing nerve grin grin grin
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 12, 2011
@baby me wink wink wink wink

@lucretina, please do not take anything personal sha. I was just being sarcastic.

Good to know you have a great figure even after giving birth. Not every woman can boast of that.
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by dayokanu(m): 3:05am On Apr 12, 2011
Hi Rokiatu
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by babyme1(f): 9:12am On Apr 12, 2011
lucretina:

@baby.me
yeah my dear, i am new, just came across this site. seems you and rokiatu are best of friends, i am actually portraying nothing, i mean no harm.
as for the guy with the bad breath, LOL. u are really funny, i cant stop laughing. he hasnt made enough money for marriage, hope u are satisfied

As for being new,welcome to the land of no return grin
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by zayhal(f): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2011
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by mukina2: 11:10am On Apr 12, 2011
dominique:

@ topic
yes i can cool
its been four weeks since i 'off-loaded' and i'm almost back to my original shape, even i can't believe it cheesy
i now weigh 2kg more than my pre-pregnancy weight and i'm back to wearing my pre-preggers jeans and clothes.
i don't think i'll be that lucky the 2nd time tho' undecided
me too cool tongue

zayhal:

Yeah, after 3 and stiII very much in shape. With a Iot of workout thou9h. cool
grin been a while sis smiley

Outstrip:

So you claim that it is your gene type to be skinny. In other words you did not do sh.it to get the figure back. With all due respect shut the bleep up and let those of us that busted our asses to get our shapes back boast instead. And h.ell yes she hit a freak.ing nerve grin grin grin
lol nor kill me oh grin grin grin grin lool
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 12, 2011
Outstrip:

So you claim that it is your gene type to be skinny. In other words you did not do sh.it to get the figure back. With all due respect shut the bleep up and let those of us that busted our asses to get our shapes back boast instead. And h.ell yes she hit a freak.ing nerve grin grin grin

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by dominique(f): 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2011
mukina2:

me too cool tongue

true talk cheesy tongue

Outstrip:

just chillax aight wink
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by lucretina: 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2011
some people are quite lucky 2 get back 2 their pre-pregnancy weight without doing an extra work whereas, others would have to work themselves out to achieve that. others just dont get back to their weight, whatever it is, just try and manage or rather 'contain' it. i thank God i didnt have to do so much work-out

@dominique, ur weight loss was quite fast, thumbs up, just make sure u dont blow up on your second.
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by Blazay(m): 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2011
Why not?
Even if you don't carry the child yourself. . .rent a womb online and keep your figure!
The DNA is yours. kiss
Women have choices these days.
No woman has to suffer hyper-emesis gravidarum for 10 months to be called a real woman. Just harvest your eggs and fertilize them with a sperm-donor of your choice and viola! You have 'issues'! wink

Then currrof all the useless 'shaki' and 'abodi' in your stomach and start doing 'sisi eko' all over town, country and universe. kiss

Cancer free too! kiss

God is great! kiss
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by babyme1(f): 9:08am On Apr 15, 2011
Is Blazay for real? cheesy
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by Blazay(m): 10:12am On Apr 15, 2011
^^^

Of course! cheesy

Nor be to keep figure?
Do it like the oyinbo peeps do it.
Who wants to poop out 5 chlidren in this day and age and turn into one "Iya-Akpati" with stretch marks and slack poosie from kids stretching the poor thing every other year or so?

All to answer "Iya Nurudeen"? undecided

Chai! See all the work I have to do and I am here typing rubbish online? cheesy
So much for my New Year resolution.
Anyhoo. . .thank God for being a "Libran". . .we never keep promises, even to ourselves anyway.

Gosh. . .I have a meeting this morning too. Off I go! kiss
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 15, 2011
I can't believe she's a Libran! undecided

We usually have good heads on our shoulders . . . undecided
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by InkedNerd(f): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2011
Blazay:

Why not?
Even if you don't carry the child yourself. . .rent a womb online and keep your figure!
The DNA is yours. kiss
No woman has to suffer hyper-emesis gravidarum for 10 months to be called a real woman. Just harvest your eggs and fertilize them with a sperm-donor of your choice and viola! You have 'issues'! wink

Then currrof all the useless 'shaki' and 'abodi' in your stomach and start doing 'sisi eko' all over town, country and universe. kiss

Cancer free too! kiss

God is great! kiss

Wow, I'm really surprised by this response shocked
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by babyme1(f): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2011
Ujujoan:

I can't believe she's a Libran! undecided

We usually have good heads on our shoulders . . . undecided

She is so pretty undecided
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by InkedNerd(f): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^^ Who's pretty? undecided
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by babyme1(f): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

^^^ Who's pretty? undecided

Crazy Blazay is a pretty woman,i've seen her pic undecided
Im still waiting for the fb invite. Send me a mail on babyme59@yahoo.com .
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by Ishilove: 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2011
[/quote][quote author=Blazay link=topic=644151.msg8128344#msg8128344 date=1302811848]
Why not?
The DNA is yours. kiss

Cancer free too! kiss

God is great! kiss
Blazay,kai kai kai. U veil ur immeasurable sarcasm and cynicsm underneath tons of inane drivel and unhelpful comments. U really are a basket case.
@OP. So nature has blessed u with a great figure,big deal. U don't have to rub it in the faces of those other who arent so lucky. U didn't have to work hard extra hard to regain ur figure,dats why u can smugly boast "o everybody,see how great i look after 2 kids". Vain. U are so f**king vain. Shut the ef up and stop making those that have to put in minimum of 3wks at the gym to lose 1kg feel bad. Mtchwwwww!
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by rully2: 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2011
lucretina:

i have 2kids, and when you see me, you think that i am not even married, let alone with kids, i think its my nature,

Like u said, its ur nature, not every woman is dat lucky. And i think with pregnancy u never can tell, its not about how skinny or how fat u were b4 u start having kids.
Re: Women, After Giving Birth To A Baby, Can U Boast Of Your Figure? by BabyOkon: 7:58am On Apr 19, 2011
I weighed 106lbs before finding out I am pregnant. I hope to gain no more than 20lbs with proper eating and lots of exercise (once this tiredness and nausea ends). Of course, nothing is possible without the help of God so I'm depending on Him too!

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Type Of Mother-in-law / Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will / 10 Cuttest Dads And Daughters On The Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.