Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! (46517 Views)

My Trip To Marrakech-morocco / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Yewandequeen(f): 11:17am On Mar 06, 2021
make i no talk
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Emyogalanya: 11:17am On Mar 06, 2021
u seem lost in all the pictures . u are not part of the pictures u posted.
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by majamajic(m): 11:17am On Mar 06, 2021
Nigeria senior this country , we all got independent from same Britain .

We get oil pass them , them even came to borrow from us in the 70s , nigeria started going down after them do party for the whole world to come enjoy in 1977 (Festac) , that's when we exposed ourself , we never recover from that till date .

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by OfficialGaGa(m): 11:17am On Mar 06, 2021
Chai..... see country... infact most times I think that the oil we have is more of a curse than a blessing.... truly... nor be the same oil dem get we also get.. y our own come different.... . I bet u say the "average looking place" in Dubai is far better than Lagos and Abuja put together... after some people go dey hype their states both SW n SE... I laff.....

Prophet GaGa

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Jefferyhi86(m): 11:18am On Mar 06, 2021
Metcheww why didn't u go to China camp in abu Dhabi, Hamdan street or rather bangali market including Mussafa, mk u see ghetto grin

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by hibeebeeking: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2021
Again and again. Mrs Ajala. Explore your world.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Golan007: 11:19am On Mar 06, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Lol, that was Tabouleh and Fatoush salad, but I understand, we also ate meat as well. See my additional pics below. grin

Halloumi.
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Crude oil in Dubai is a blessing to them while ours is a curse to us cry

Just look at how everywhere is so clean, calm and beautiful courtesy of visionary leaders who want the betterment of their country while Nigerian leaders loot away the future of leaders of tomorrow cry9

Imagine schooling in this kind of environment, even if you no know book, book must know you by fire by thunder angry
How own isn't a cause, the problem is that a typical nigerian man is a thief. undecided undecided,
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Crude oil in Dubai is a blessing to them while ours is a curse to us cry

Just look at how everywhere is so clean, calm and beautiful courtesy of visionary leaders who want the betterment of their country while Nigerian leaders loot away the future of leaders of tomorrow cry9

Imagine schooling in this kind of environment, even if you no know book, book must know you by fire by thunder angry
How own isn't a cause, the problem is that a typical nigerian is a thief. undecided undecided,
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by lekki1444: 11:20am On Mar 06, 2021
dubai is OVERRATED RUBBISH. and wassup with the food ? looks unappealing and cheaply put together

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by shamsin6300(m): 11:20am On Mar 06, 2021
[quote author=Mstravelindiva post=99556825]

Happy for you.
In the other hand, I will love to have such traveling experience even if it's a dream.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by elmessiahs(m): 11:20am On Mar 06, 2021
Nice, giving us opportunities to join your adventures online.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Sicilyjoe: 11:21am On Mar 06, 2021
Yeah nice place have been there before, dubai the most beautiful followed by Abu dahbi, then sharja

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by vecman22(m): 11:21am On Mar 06, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Okay, so you've finally booked your flight & hotel, now what? It's time to live it up in Dubai!!!! (YOLO= You Only Live Once) Dubai summed up in one phrase is: "Over The Top" (and I loved every bit of it)!

Please check my YouTube video here where I share lots of fun over the top activities you can do in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgxBlFIt_Wg

Please don't forget to: Subscribe, Like, Comment and turn on your post notifications so you can be notified the next time I upload another video.

Happy Travels!

Here are pictures of me enjoying “ Dinner In The Sky”, A MUST!!!!

Please how much those it cost to eat in the sky??
Cos am going on a vacation at the end of the year

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Legionx: 11:21am On Mar 06, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Beach, Vault Night Club, View from Burj Khalifa, Mosque in Dubai

There is no need to share your travel experience just to show pictures

How much did it cost you in travel expenses
How much to lodge a hotel
How much are restaurants.

We have seen pictures of Dubai before, yours is valueless.

But when you answer the questions above, it makes sense
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Yewandequeen(f): 11:21am On Mar 06, 2021
Reex12:
I love your travelling spirit.you must be very fun
There is no one that isnt fun nor wont love to travel the world. Na the money no dey grin We all love fun trust me.

Op weldone oooo at least we never go all these places but the feel you bring to us makes its look like we are there together grin

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by olisaEze(m): 11:23am On Mar 06, 2021
DumbGeek:
nice thread ooo, chai see country as e fine.

owu just de here de wire person anyhow..

lalasticlala come and see

If they don’t serve snake pudding, Lalasticlala is not interested. grin

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by majamajic(m): 11:25am On Mar 06, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Dubai Museum and Souk Spice Market

That's in But Dubai ,

Did u go Deira Or Al nada Sharjah ?

That's where u see Nigerians and nigeria food

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by JohnBullMySon: 11:25am On Mar 06, 2021
LMS1:
Dubai Fine Sha,
See Oil Money At Work.
Our Own In Nigeria I Dont Understand If Its Palm Oil Or Condem Engine Oil That We Extract And Sell.
Perhabs Its Because Dubai Dont Have Too Many Useless Political Positions.
BTW Ma Op Those Pics Reminds Me Of Our Popular Socialite Ray Hushpuppy,
He Was A Keen Dubai Resident
And Good In Shopping Spree.
Any Place He Is Today May His Puffy Soul Rest In Prison grin
only 6% of Dubai's economy is from oil. Diverse economy is what drives growth not oil.

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by biobab23(m): 11:27am On Mar 06, 2021
Dancing water, ice Creek, biggest aquarium in d world, Tallest Frame, come to garden city and see millions of flowers, Desert � safari, come to bur dubai visit nice Arabian club ń good African club... Enish club, dolphin � cruise, village city ń many more here is lively but na house bills dey kill us

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Athemisia: 11:28am On Mar 06, 2021
Reex12:
I love your travelling spirit.you must be very fun Rich
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 06, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Okay, so you've finally booked your flight & hotel, now what? It's time to live it up in Dubai!!!! (YOLO= You Only Live Once) Dubai summed up in one phrase is: "Over The Top" (and I loved every bit of it)!

Please check my YouTube video here where I share lots of fun over the top activities you can do in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

Please don't forget to: Subscribe, Like, Comment and turn on your post notifications so you can be notified the next time I upload another video.

Happy Travels!

Babe you dey ball. From califo'n to Dubai. Your life so sweet girl

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 06, 2021
Visited 2 years ago. Their food just get as e be. Other than that especially at night you'll see the real beauty. Saudi is just 45min drive away.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Rugaria: 11:34am On Mar 06, 2021
Women and food sef...
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by richmond500: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Happy Travels!

if I should ask, what's the total expenses and how long did u stay there?
pls I need this answer as I am planning a visit

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Walai(m): 11:35am On Mar 06, 2021
I have been there before.
Very nice place.
My next target is Venice in Italy
I will travel via desert route sha

Op do give away nah
Some of us for here broke like mad
Example me and myself

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by RICHSATAN: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2021
Mstravelindiva i am going there again in 2 weeks. come and join me. sexy milf.
all bills on me kiss kiss
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Sunkyapogee(m): 11:36am On Mar 06, 2021
Where is the man you went with?. Show us too, if you really proud of him.
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Jostoman: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2021
Chaii this one don escape from this hell fire called Nigeria.
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:43am On Mar 06, 2021
Op what of the other room , are you alone?
Make sure you service engine well oo

In other news, Dubai is getting stale
I'm exploring all these African Islands once I'm done with the project I'm handling
(Madagascar, Cape Verde etc.)
I need real natural African tourism
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by blamingthedevil: 11:44am On Mar 06, 2021
Enjoy the Islamic Country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) / Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos / Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.