Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! (46516 Views)

My Trip To Marrakech-morocco / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by CSTRR: 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
I would rather promote the tourism of Western Europe, Canada and America.

At least I know in this Countries, there's a pathway for me to become full citizens and benefit from their economy to better my descedants.

But for me to now start promoting Dubai for FREE?

When I no craze.
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Cheapgadget(f): 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
But, how can I pay for food and they bring green leaves for me when I no be ruminant animal wey dey chop leaves??

Make una no blame me oh, na Africa in me dey talk

that is what they call packaging,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by awapp: 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Me and the Falcon during the evening desert safari, Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi, and REAL 23 Karat Gold Cappuccino at Emirates Palace.

You go flex without me!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by waliezi(m): 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
all those that had dinner in the sky has only but 5years to leave the earth from the day they had the dinner. Go check history n come thank me later.
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by bepositive11: 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
LMS1:
Dubai Fine Sha,
See Oil Money At Work.
Our Own In Nigeria I Dont Understand If Its Palm Oil Or Condem Engine Oil That We Extract And Sell.
Perhabs Its Because Dubai Dont Have Too Many Useless Political Positions.
BTW Ma Op Those Pics Reminds Me Of Our Popular Socialite Ray Hushpuppy,
He Was A Keen Dubai Resident
And Good In Shopping Spree.
Any Place He Is Today May His Puffy Soul Rest In Prison grin

Lovely pictures!!! How much did you spend for the whole trip?

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Mstravelindiva: 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
awapp:

You go flex without me!

Next time friend! grin

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by JaneYave(f): 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Yes friend. In life there are no “do overs” so try to live the best life that you can.

Take care and be well! wink
Smiles. Many thanks too.Nice hair do and apparel. Don't mind me, I have eyes for Classic things.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Mstravelindiva: 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
bepositive11:

Lovely pictures!!! How much did you spend for the whole trip?

Thank you. I spent about $1700 USD for my flight and hotel (7 nights, 8 days lodged at The Sheraton Grand Dubai) and about another $600-800 USD on transportation, food, tours, shopping and activities.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Mstravelindiva: 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
JaneYave:
Smiles. Many thanks too.Nice hair do and apparel. Don't mind me, I have eyes for Classic things.

Thank you, and me as well! grin
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by cococandy(f): 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
That’s really really good.
Mstravelindiva:

Thank you. I spent about $1700 USD for my flight and hotel (7 nights, 8 days lodged at The Sheraton Grand Dubai) and about another $600-800 USD on transportation, food, tours, shopping and activities.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by bepositive11: 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Thanks!!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
Life is sweeter when there is money, chaiii so lovely...

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by randy01(m): 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
Jefferyhi86:
Metcheww why didn't u go to China camp in abu Dhabi, Hamdan street or rather bangali market including Mussafa, mk u see ghetto grin

She suppose visit ras Al khaima,fujaira Nd industrial area There in Dubai e.g ras Al khor.

She should snap from there also

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by pacespot(m): 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
This nairaland is a mess, who is having difficulty in loading pages on this forum lately, especially pages containing images?
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
Cheapgadget:

that is what they call packaging,
I don't like packages abeg angry
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
EvilNeedle:

Local somebody cheesy
Leave me makai dey groove my localiness abeg tongue
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
badonkadonk:

Asin ehn.. the thing do me somehow for body..
Imagine dragging leaves with goat, e no make sense nah
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by raphy(m): 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
See these things look like fish line up in an orderly manner near the fried potato.

Tht veggy so full plate.

Money is good no wonder Bobrisky is a regular visitor
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by raphy(m): 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
S see money country see how vegy full plate to eat n the thing near the fried potatoes lineup In orderly manner

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by xelly: 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
tonididdy:

There are African restaurants for that, you don't expect every restaurant in Dubai to have swallow ready for you because you are African.

No be fight now abi person no get choice?
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by xelly: 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
tonididdy:

There are African restaurants for that, you don't expect every restaurant in Dubai to have swallow ready for you because you are African.

No be fight now, abi person no get choice? If what he wants is African food, you will be sure others won't make sense to him because that is not what he wants
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Moneyearners: 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nothing special
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by gnykelly(m): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
majamajic:
Nigeria senior this country , we all got independent from same Britain .

We get oil pass them , them even came to borrow from us in the 70s , nigeria started going down after them do party for the whole world to come enjoy in 1977 (Festac) , that's when we exposed ourself , we never recover from that till date .

how much was the festac "77 extravaganza cost
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
LMS1:
Dubai Fine Sha,
See Oil Money At Work.
Our Own In Nigeria I Dont Understand If Its Palm Oil Or Condem Engine Oil That We Extract And Sell.
Perhabs Its Because Dubai Dont Have Too Many Useless Political Positions.
BTW Ma Op Those Pics Reminds Me Of Our Popular Socialite Ray Hushpuppy,
He Was A Keen Dubai Resident
And Good In Shopping Spree.
Any Place He Is Today May His Puffy Soul Rest In Prison grin

Dubai does not focus on oil money as major means of generating IGR...

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by vioment: 3:28am On Mar 07, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Nigeria is a beautiful country with lots of potential. I hope more people consider visiting Nigeria for vacationing and exploring all that it has to offer. I visited in Feb of 2017 and had a wonderful time. I look forward to visiting again!
BalogunIdowu:

Dubai does not focus on oil money as major means of generating IGR...

Nigeria is beautiful.

Okay.

It is not to me yet.
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by majamajic(m): 4:26am On Mar 07, 2021
gnykelly:

how much was the festac "77 extravaganza cost

It's not about the money spent , Nigeria was a silent billionaire before then
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Oloristarr(f): 7:40am On Mar 07, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Dubai Museum and Souk Spice Market
please how much would a one week trip to Dubai cost?
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Mstravelindiva: 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
Oloristarr:
please how much would a one week trip to Dubai cost?

I spent about $1700 USD for my flight and hotel (7 nights, 8 days lodged at The Sheraton Grand Dubai) and about another $600-800 USD on transportation, food, tours, shopping and activities.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Goodman247: 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
premierlead:

When traveling is your passion, then travel to Fulani land
you well so

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Goodman247: 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
greggng:
Stop spreading corona viruse in the name of travelling ...stay where you are ...
you.people don't.know how to talk, you just open your mouth to vomit rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Goodman247: 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
charlesucheh:
culture Shock!!

so you went there and all you could order for are those grasses and leaves to eat....

Bone weak!!!!
rude, you just vomited rubbish, average Nigerian altitude is terrible,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) / Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos / Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.