Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! (46513 Views)

My Trip To Marrakech-morocco / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by JaneYave(f): 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
I love the acronym 'VOLO'. Truly, we have only one life to. live.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by OwenJesse27(m): 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Amazing Lebanese cuisine, me heading out to enjoy nightlife and dancing, my view of the Dubai fountains during lunch at Wafi Gourmet.

Mama do something for ur boy hungry they beat person my drop details na
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

grin
Can you do me a favor?
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Mstravelindiva: 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
greggng:
Stop spreading corona viruse in the name of travelling ...stay where you are ...

I’m not spreading the virus and I traveled prior to COVID.

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by debby337: 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
You forget to tel your experience when you were crossing between Dubai and Abu Dhabi Emirates

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Akakanfirstclass(m): 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Me and the Falcon during the evening desert safari, Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi, and REAL 23 Karat Gold Cappuccino at Emirates Palace.

mehn....

this life no balance o...

God bless you more... I swear..

I never know wetin I go chop since morning..
but people dey flex Dubai...

God bless you abeg, enjoy...
if u capable, extend d blessing reach me down here

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Mstravelindiva: 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
001spice:
Am just curious to know. Please what`s the nature of your job ?. Coz all you ever post up here is travelling for one destination to the other.

I’m a travel agent and I help my clients plan luxury vacation packages.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by vioment: 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nice pictures.

Many places outside Nigeria dey use light play.

If na for Nigeria, that picture with light everywhere for night, for be one or two lights for the background.

Nigeria is supposed to be one of the smartest and grittiest places in the world.

We have become a daily joke.

We are suppose to be progressing, and not stagnant or retreating.

We have to try harder. We are walking or even crawling when we have to be running.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by badonkadonk: 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
But, how can I pay for food and they bring green leaves for me when I no be ruminant animal wey dey chop leaves??

Make una no blame me oh, na Africa in me dey talk

Asin ehn.. the thing do me somehow for body..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Mstravelindiva: 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
debby337:
You forget to tel your experience when you were crossing between Dubai and Abu Dhabi Emirates

Oh I’m sorry. My hotel arranged private car service (vehicle was a Lexus) from Dubai to Abu Dhabi. The driver stayed with me the entire time (6-7 hours) and chauffeured us around for the day. The price was AED $700 plus whatever additional you’d like to add for gratuity.
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Mstravelindiva: 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
vioment:
Nice pictures.

Many places outside Nigeria dey use light play.

If na for Nigeria, that picture with light everywhere for night, for be one or two lights for the background.

Nigeria is supposed to be one of the smartest and grittiest places in the world.

We have become a daily joke.

We are suppose to be progressing, and not stagnant or retreating.

We have to try harder. We are walking or even crawling when we have to be running.

Nigeria is a beautiful country with lots of potential. I hope more people consider visiting Nigeria for vacationing and exploring all that it has to offer. I visited in Feb of 2017 and had a wonderful time. I look forward to visiting again!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Mstravelindiva: 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
JaneYave:
I love the acronym 'VOLO'. Truly, we have only one life to. live.

Yes friend. In life there are no “do overs” so try to live the best life that you can.

Take care and be well! wink
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by 001spice: 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

I’m a travel agent and I help my clients plan luxury vacation packages.
Ohk. I thought as much. Nice 1

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Princessogaraya(f): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
oh God bless me with money,I need to travel out too

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Mstravelindiva: 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
001spice:
Mr man go get your life busy with something productive.stop being stupid up here

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Digitalben(m): 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nice experinces.

I will be there some days cool

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by cococandy(f): 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
Beautiful post and perspective cool
Mstravelindiva:

Awww, thank you, traveling is my passion! I love new experiences, meeting new people and learning about their culture. That’s how you learn about others...visiting their home, tasting their foods and “intentionally” looking to experience life through their eyes. Everything that glitters isn’t gold, so while it’s great to experience all the fun things in life, it’s equally as important to realize that many don’t have this opportunity. So, I personally try to see life from their perspective, which is such a humbling and educational experience. It opens your eyes and forces you to do better and help others, because ultimately “it’s not about me”.

Trust me, EVERY country has its issues, some just do a really great job keeping it out of the limelight. And it’s easy to prejudge others based on what we see on the media (and they tend to portray Black counties poorly). If I didn’t know better, I’d think this was intentional.

I travel to educate myself and it has been such a humbling and fulfilling experience. It allows me to count my blessings, but more importantly appreciate, respect and celebrate the beautiful life and culture of others!

Thank you for taking the time to read my travel posts, I appreciate you!

Sending you positive vibes friend! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by 001spice: 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
[quote author=Mstravelindiva post=99656977][/quote] I hope you sure know that wasn`t for you.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by cococandy(f): 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
So rude.
She doesn’t owe you information sha.
You can do your own research.
Or ask nicely .

People sef undecided
Legionx:

There is no need to share your travel experience just to show pictures

How much did it cost you in travel expenses
How much to lodge a hotel
How much are restaurants.

We have seen pictures of Dubai before, yours is valueless.

But when you answer the questions above, it makes sense

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Mstravelindiva: 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
cococandy:
Beautiful post and perspective cool

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by shamsin6300(m): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

It will happen for you! grin

I pray so.
Even to see Airplane local man is yet to sad

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Mstravelindiva: 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
cococandy:
So rude.
She doesn’t owe you information sha.
You can do your own research.
Or ask nicely .

People sef undecided

Thank you sis!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by charlesucheh(m): 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
culture Shock!!

so you went there and all you could order for are those grasses and leaves to eat....

Bone weak!!!!
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by EvilNeedle(m): 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
But, how can I pay for food and they bring green leaves for me when I no be ruminant animal wey dey chop leaves??

Make una no blame me oh, na Africa in me dey talk

Local somebody cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Mstravelindiva: 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
charlesucheh:
culture Shock!!

so you went there and all you could order for are those grasses and leaves to eat....

Bone weak!!!!

No those were only a few pictures that I shared.
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by CryptoRepublic1: 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nice one.

I'm probably going next month after this useless lockdown.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Mstravelindiva: 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:
Nice one.

I'm probably going next month after this useless lockdown.

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by AFONJACOW(m): 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Crude oil in Dubai is a blessing to them while ours is a curse to us cry

Just look at how everywhere is so clean, calm and beautiful courtesy of visionary leaders who want the betterment of their country while Nigerian leaders loot away the future of leaders of tomorrow cry

Imagine schooling in this kind of environment, even if you no know book, book must know you by fire by thunder angry
Dubai oil dependency is only 2% most of their money they made it through tourism.. buj khalifa from start to finish cost 2billion dollars ( remember all the raw materials even sand they used to built it are imported unlike Nigeria that has everything in abundance... Now if you put all the missing money from federal coffer starting from the one snake and monkeys swallow to the one jubri of Sudan half adopted son, Yusuf buhari used to buy power bike that nearly ruined his life , if put together we will have replical of buj Khalifa in all 6 geopolitical zones of Nigeria, now imagine when foreigners start trooping in Nigeria just because of 6 tourist attractions you know how much it will generate... Africa , most especially Nigeria is a cursed land
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by Mstravelindiva: 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
001spice:
I hope you sure know that wasn`t for you.

Lol, Yes I did! I really appreciate you guys so much!!!!

You guys shut down the negative and irrelevant comments/posts VERY QUICKLY and I love it!

I’m all about spreading positive vibes, positive energy and I come here to share meaningful experiences.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by CSTRR: 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
I hope they paid for this because if not, then you mumu o.

You paid them to visit their country, spent money in their country and still promote them for free.

For a Country you can never be a citizen of.
Re: My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! by CSTRR: 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
Oya let me see the fool that would be unfortunate enough to attack me for my wisdom in this ocean of foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic / Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) / Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.