Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps (17951 Views)

Soldier Calls On Colleagues To Quit Army Over Protection Of Terrorists (Video) / 386 Injured Soldiers, Others Quit Military / Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by Frankyboy1(m): 8:30am On Mar 03, 2021
Wise men
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by Lattop(m): 8:30am On Mar 03, 2021
Chaii
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by timagentms: 8:30am On Mar 03, 2021
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by nograv: 8:30am On Mar 03, 2021
Can you blame them.?

An army where funds meant for arms are frequently looted. So you are sent to fight an enemy with inadequate equipment.

That same enemy is also funded by members of your own government.. Mtchew..

1 Like

Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by Bigredmachine: 8:30am On Mar 03, 2021
It's better that way, quit and live your remaining lives in peace...
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by favor914: 8:31am On Mar 03, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Late 90s I wrote NDA exams. My uncle was higher up and he wanted me to enter the military by force. He tried all his best to no avail. I'm very tall and he wanted the giant in the army. When I didn't go in I cried for weeks. Same thing second year. I just shenked the thing totally.

But when I look at things now I can happily say thunder go fire that my uncle. Although it's too late,Boko Haram fired him. Thank God I failed. It's the best thing he has done for me. No he lie I for don die. That one na two sure. Number one I stubborn die. Number two I like being the hero. Number three that my height wey make me be like iroko tree na him Boko men go use as shooting practice.
Until all the politicians stop using them as pawns, joining the army is suicidal....for E sure say you go die.
To those still in it, you're the bravest men alive. You see death you still enter. You all are the MVP
No wonder you failed the exam, you were too young to know then, that although you were tall, you did not have the heart & courage to be a Nigerian Army, those adults interviewing you knew you were not capable,?& despite your uncle’s effort was still rejected, least I respect Your honesty, 90% of the people on Nairaland wailing about the Military will not last one week in camp.

2 Likes

Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by israelmao(m): 8:32am On Mar 03, 2021
Who wants to be killed like a chicken.?
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by Beremx(f): 8:33am On Mar 03, 2021
Yenefer:
Fake news

Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by favor914: 8:33am On Mar 03, 2021
Frankyboy1:
Wise men
For this your stupid statement if you don’t repent, Boko Haram will come & knock on your door in the near future.
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by adesegun121(m): 8:34am On Mar 03, 2021
Ok
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by favor914: 8:34am On Mar 03, 2021
israelmao:
Who wants to be killed like a chicken.?
Ok then tell me, Who will fight them, to stop them from coming to kill you like a chicken?

2 Likes

Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 03, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Late 90s I wrote NDA exams. My uncle was higher up and he wanted me to enter the military by force. He tried all his best to no avail. I'm very tall and he wanted the giant in the army. When I didn't go in I cried for weeks. Same thing second year. I just shenked the thing totally.

But when I look at things now I can happily say thunder go fire that my uncle. Although it's too late,Boko Haram fired him. Thank God I failed. It's the best thing he has done for me. No he lie I for don die. That one na two sure. Number one I stubborn die. Number two I like being the hero. Number three that my height wey make me be like iroko tree na him Boko men go use as shooting practice.
Until all the politicians stop using them as pawns, joining the army is suicidal....for E sure say you go die.
To those still in it, you're the bravest men alive. You see death you still enter. You all are the MVP
No be all they use bravery enter o

They just reason hunger and ditch everything for the salary

These days army recruit no dey hard again, i know a cousin that entered with primary 6, he never reach 20 years of age sef before he was taken to Borno.

Na there he die, not even a year on the job

2 Likes

Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by Llight101(m): 8:35am On Mar 03, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Hahaaaaaaaaaa
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by Whoube99(f): 8:36am On Mar 03, 2021
I rather join the Nigerian (NB) bandit than the army
Guys the Nigerian Bandits (NB) are well paid, well connected & respected by government than the army.
The Nigerian Bandits demands are always met immediately.
Sheikh Gumi, the minister of Banditry Affairs is doing well

1 Like

Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 03, 2021
favor914:
No wonder you failed the exam, you were too young to know then, that although you were tall, you did not have the heart & courage to be a Nigerian Army, those adults interviewing you knew you were not capable,?& despite your uncle’s effort was still rejected, least I respect Your honesty, 90% of the people on Nairaland wailing about the Military will not last one week in camp.
Pray tell me , how do you deduce heart and courage from a written exam? grin ...... Do tell please
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by Simpubozz(m): 8:37am On Mar 03, 2021
All of you saying it's good they quit blah blah blah.. When yawa go gas now, na all of una go still sey where d Bleep is the military

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by favor914: 8:37am On Mar 03, 2021
nograv:
Can you blame them.?

An army where funds meant for arms are frequently looted. So you are sent to fight an enemy with inadequate equipment.

That same enemy is also funded by members of your own government.. Mtchew..
You are lucky you are faceless, but notwithstanding nemesis will definitely catch up with you Useless Coward.

1 Like

Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by wealthyhenry(m): 8:37am On Mar 03, 2021
Those people up there saying anyone who enters the army na fool. You may have forgotten that if not for the repelling force of these men who in your words are fools, Boko Haram would have done more harm than they have done. The bombings might have reached your doorstep, and we won't be walking freely here in the south.

I think they are brave men and as such need to me commended.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by favor914: 8:39am On Mar 03, 2021
Simpubozz:
All of you saying it's good they quit blah blah blah.. When yawa go gas now, na all of una go still sey where d Bleep is the military
Don’t mind them, their mates are fighting for them in the battle fields, & all they do is get on cyberspace and spit hate against the same Nigerian Army fighting on their behalf, what kind of devilish people are these?

1 Like

Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by West2019(m): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2021
Shedrack777:
i always see those taking /filling army forms as useless
you are mad
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by Rugaria: 8:40am On Mar 03, 2021
“Those soldiers did not realize that engagement in the Army is more than a job; it entails personal commitment, regardless of welfare package.
Irresponsible analysis..
You send soldiers to war front ill equiped to face a nasty enemy who blasts away at them with anti aircraft guns and you expect them to stick around for long? What about sabotage by northern officers? They joined the army to fight not to commit suicide...
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by West2019(m): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Nigeria is not worth dying for.....
you go due for Saudi Arabia na
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by favor914: 8:41am On Mar 03, 2021
wealthyhenry:
Those people up there saying anyone who enters the army na fool. You may have forgotten that if not for the repelling force of these men who in your words are fools, Boko Haram would have done more harm than they have done. The bombings might have reached your doorstep, and we won't be walking freely here in the south.

I think they are brave men and as such need to me commended.
Don’t mind those Illiterates, laughing & destroying themselves without even knowing it, or do they think the Nigerian Military belongs to President Buhari, & since they want The President to fail, they also want the Military to fail so they can have a reason to whine more.
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 03, 2021
It is not a lack of commitment and interest as the authority put it.It is because Buhari is sympathetic to bokoharam.These same soldiers have participated in peace keeping war and they also fought Niger Delta militants.When a bokoharam is arrested and handed over to the government,the government will grant them amnesty and will be paying salaries even month.This same bokoharam will now become itels to bokoharam or go back to sambisa forest and start killing the soldiers again.It will now become a wasted effort.

1 Like

Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by Zamrito: 8:43am On Mar 03, 2021
We need compulsory military conscription.
People between the age of 18-35.
They ill have to fight bandits and boko haram for at least 1 year. After that your free to leave or join on permanent basis.
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by favor914: 8:44am On Mar 03, 2021
Rugaria:

Irresponsible analysis..
You send soldiers to war front ill equiped to face a nasty enemy who blasts away at them with anti aircraft guns and you expect them to stick around for long? What about sabotage by northern officers? They joined the army to fight not to commit suicide...
Are you kidding me, this must be some sort of hypocrisy, 400 soldiers quit the Nigerian Army In 1 year? That is nothing, even if it was 400 a month, it will still be no news.
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by israelmao(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2021
favor914:
Ok then tell me, Who will fight them, to stop them from coming to kill you like a chicken?
Many are called few are chosen.It's a convoluted matter that government of the day is aiding and abetting in armed banditry,kidnapping and terrorism.
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by 1MCN: 8:45am On Mar 03, 2021
We've never ever had this number within a quarter before in Nigeria, not even within a year, even in the heights of Boko Haram.

There's likelihood that the number is higher.

One man asked the soldiers and police to resign and they obeyed, and you're calling it bluff just to keep deceiving yourselves thinking you're deceiving the people.

Until we begin to face the truth we will never go further. And, I see the doomsday nearer than predicted.
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by favor914: 8:48am On Mar 03, 2021
israelmao:

Many are called few are chosen.It's a convoluted matter that government of the day is aiding and abetting in armed banditry,kidnapping and terrorism.
Answer the question, who will put up their lives to stop the bandits from coming to knock on your door in the city? Respect the people that do the things you are not capable of doing, I.e. Doctors, First Emergency Responders, & the Military.
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by pickatyouu: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2021
If na you, you no go quit.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by favor914: 8:51am On Mar 03, 2021
1MCN:
We've never ever had this number within a quarter before in Nigeria, not even within a year, even in the heights of Boko Haram.

There's likelihood that the number is higher.

One man asked the soldiers and police to resign and they obeyed, and you're calling it bluff just to keep deceiving yourselves thinking you're deceiving the people.

Until we begin to face the truth we will never go further. And, I see the doomsday nearer than predicted.
Failure it is a bright Wednesday morning in Lagos Nigeria, your life is what you make of it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President / Train Kidnap; "We Are Relying On God" For Release Of Remaining Victims - FG / Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.