Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps (17926 Views)

Soldier Calls On Colleagues To Quit Army Over Protection Of Terrorists (Video) / 386 Injured Soldiers, Others Quit Military / Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by favor914: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2021
pickatyouu:
If na you, you no go quit.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Who in Nigeria will buy anything from a person like you that promotes negativity? The Wailers like you have no money to spend.
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by Saig: 8:54am On Mar 03, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Late 90s I wrote NDA exams. My uncle was higher up and he wanted me to enter the military by force. He tried all his best to no avail. I'm very tall and he wanted the giant in the army. When I didn't go in I cried for weeks. Same thing second year. I just shenked the thing totally.

But when I look at things now I can happily say thunder go fire that my uncle. Although it's too late,Boko Haram fired him. Thank God I failed. It's the best thing he has done for me. No he lie I for don die. That one na two sure. Number one I stubborn die. Number two I like being the hero. Number three that my height wey make me be like iroko tree na him Boko men go use as shooting practice.
Until all the politicians stop using them as pawns, joining the army is suicidal....for E sure say you go die.
To those still in it, you're the bravest men alive. You see death you still enter. You all are the MVP
You would have been a big man in the army by now and probably not going to work but commanding somewhere. Better go thank you Uncle he was looking for your good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by Grandmeister(m): 8:56am On Mar 03, 2021
wealthyhenry:
Those people up there saying anyone who enters the army na fool. You may have forgotten that if not for the repelling force of these men who in your words are fools, Boko Haram would have done more harm than they have done. The bombings might have reached your doorstep, and we won't be walking freely here in the south.

I think they are brave men and as such need to me commended.
Long before Nigeria was a ever birthed regions have been protecting themselves against invaders and marauders from across the Sahel.
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 03, 2021
favor914:
Answer the question, who will put up their lives to stop the bandits from coming to knock on your door in the city? Respect the people that do the things you are not capable of doing, I.e. Doctors, First Emergency Responders, & the Military.
Are you a soldier ?

1 Like

Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 03, 2021
Saig:

You would have been a big man in the army by now and probably not going to work but commanding somewhere. Better go thank you Uncle he was looking for your good
I can't thank him. He was shot to pieces by the BH. We could only bury pieces of his body .

2 Likes

Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by favor914: 8:58am On Mar 03, 2021
Grandmeister:

Long before Nigeria was a ever birthed regions have been protecting themselves against invaders and marauders from across the Sahel.
By their standard Armies of the day, same way it is today, as much as things change, the tend to stay the same.
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by favor914: 9:00am On Mar 03, 2021
MejiLoyon:

I can't thank him. He was shot to pieces by the BH. We could only bury pieces of his body .
The sacrifices of our Heroes shall never be in vain.
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by ShootThemAll(m): 9:02am On Mar 03, 2021
Terrorist Gumi, fulani cabals and Buhari plans are working. Marginalize, kill and humiliate other tribes in Nigerian Army and make them not to join Nigerian Army for the fulani's to be in TOTAL control of Nigerian Army.

This country is a joke!!! A country where the presidency is openly rehabilitating fulani terrorists, Bokoharam that have killed thousands, destroyed properties, raped and rendered so many homeless, fatherless and orphans.

How do those at the IDP camps scattered all over the Northern region feel, or Nigerian Soldiers that got injured or maimed with their legs, hands cut off by the terrorists feel seeing how the presidency is defending and rehabilitating terrorists.

Terrorists!!! Terrorists!! Terrorists!!!

1 Like

Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by airminem(f): 9:06am On Mar 03, 2021
Nigeria Airforce recruitment for airmen/airwomen is on-going. Visit the NIGERIAN AIRFORCE OFFICIAL WEBSITE PORTAL
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by favor914: 9:06am On Mar 03, 2021
ShootThemAll:
Terrorist Gumi, fulani cabals and Buhari plans are working. Marginalize, kill and humiliate other tribes in Nigerian Army and make them not to join Nigerian Army for the fulani's to be in TOTAL control of Nigerian Army.

This country is a joke!!! A country where the presidency is openly rehabilitating fulani terrorists, Bokoharam that have killed thousands, destroyed properties, raped and rendered so many homeless, fatherless and orphans.

How do those at the IDP camps scattered all over the Northern region feel, or Nigerian Soldiers that got injured or maimed with their legs, hands cut off by the terrorists fell seeing how the presidency is defending and rehabilitating terrorists.

Terrorists!!! Terrorists!! Terrorists!!!
In all society some people are capable of reform, trying to explain to an immurement will be a waste of time.
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by jamace(m): 9:15am On Mar 03, 2021
Men of honour quit when their organisations become very unprofessional...

I doff my hat for the voluntary quitters. cool.
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 03, 2021
jarawa:

https://dailytrust.com/386-soldiers-quit-army-in-1-year-reps
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will be chilling with smiles with this kind of news. His message was heard! Those that got disengaged due to medical problems are really the good people that actually got the message loud and clear.
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by Frankyboy1(m): 9:22am On Mar 03, 2021
favor914:
For this your stupid statement if you don’t repent, Boko Haram will come & knock on your door in the near future.

Mad man!
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by LordOfTheGame: 9:23am On Mar 03, 2021
bigeliot:
It's not worth dying for. More will go still. I have a friend hoping to reach 10yrs of service b4 he resigns. Another factor is MNK. Very tactical man. I no understand that guys wisdom. One man against one nation. Hmmm

That is why we love him. He sees what most ordinary people don't see. Nigerian military forces have been tactically killing Christian soldiers especially the Igbo in the name of fighing boko haram. Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB understood their game and changed it for them. The result is what you 're reading now.
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 03, 2021
post=99561475:

Minus 6, 752.
Plus 25, 656.
Noted!

Those soldiers did not realize that engagement in the Army is more than a job,
it entails personal commitment, regardless of welfare package.

All being said and done, nobody wan die for nothing.
We respect their decision.

Nigeria will be great again.
You don dey spit nonsense this mornin. 30k BMC will soon dry up .

1 Like

Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by Heavensent01(m): 9:31am On Mar 03, 2021
I remembered when I got a slot in Navy and my fiance now my wife was encouraging me to get it, I told her I should get it so that they can pay you 500k after my Demise abi? you will continue your life and mine END

I will rather be doing gateman In morgue than join this Northern Army
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:38am On Mar 03, 2021
adadike:
Many are secretly joining Boko Haram. They say shekau pay much more than the Nigeria army

All these stupid politicians again! Always misbehaving, this is the reason for the numerous military coups in Africa.

If care is not taken there will be another coup in Nigeria in this modern 21st century!
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by naijadrivablog: 9:44am On Mar 03, 2021
Probably of Southern extraction. undecided
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by UNUKHASO: 9:47am On Mar 03, 2021
WHY WILL THEY NOT DISENGAGE FROM SERVICE WHEN THERE IS ON COOPERATION BETWEEN THE ARMY AND THE AIR FORCE. WHO DOES NOT LIKE LIFE
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by Grace001: 9:53am On Mar 03, 2021
Nigerian army is seeing a low turn out of applicant whenever there is recruitment just that it’s not something they need to disclose to the masses

Majority of Southern youths knows that joining the Nigerian army during this regime is like signing up for a suicide mission and they die in vain
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by TundRash(m): 10:01am On Mar 03, 2021
Zamrito:
We need compulsory military conscription.
People between the age of 18-35.
They ill have to fight bandits and boko haram for at least 1 year. After that your free to leave or join on permanent basis.

Conscription kor, subscription ni.
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by Grace001: 10:02am On Mar 03, 2021
Heavensent01:
I remembered when I got a slot in Navy and my fiance now my wife was encouraging me to get it, I told her I should get it so that they can pay you 500k after my Demise abi? you will continue your life and mine END

I will rather be doing gateman In morgue than join this Northern Army

You’re a wise man... Respect

Joining the army during Buhari regime is like signing up for suicide mission
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by AFONJACOW(m): 10:03am On Mar 03, 2021
Who won die because of 57 thousand naira salary Nah so i talked sense into one of my friend head wey Don serve 10 good years in Nigeria Army , he jappa since 2019 I arrange security work for am through one of my contact in UAE , baba dey Dubai since 2019 dey collect 300k every month without risking his life, everyone for him family dey Happy, the wife dey happy the kid dey happy... If you join Nigeria Army , you are the greatest FOOOOOL ALIVE

1 Like

Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by Grace001: 10:10am On Mar 03, 2021
favor914:
The sacrifices of our Heroes shall never be in vain.

They there dey deceive yourself, their sacrifices has been on vain long time ago

Most of these Boko Haram guys that kill/ amputated the limbs of these heroes you talked about are presently going through rehabilitation and pardon by government

So be truthful to yourself how is their sacrifices not in vain ?
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by TundRash(m): 10:21am On Mar 03, 2021
I had to discourage my barely 17 year old step-bro from joining the NA. He wanted to join to be like his friend who joined after leaving secondary school. Better to stay unemployed and be a 'bloody civilian' than becoming a sacrificial lamb for the numerous terror groups up North.
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by nograv: 10:29am On Mar 03, 2021
favor914:
You are lucky you are faceless, but notwithstanding nemesis will definitely catch up with you Useless Coward.

e pain am cheesy

Tell me what lies have I told? I am on the side of soldiers who bravely fought for Nigeria and were let down by a corrupt government.

Unlike you a zombie supporter who happily throws away the life of a mother's son for nothing.

Thunder fire you and your generations yet unborn...

1 Like

Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by pickatyouu: 10:45am On Mar 03, 2021
favor914:
Who in Nigeria will buy anything from a person like you that promotes negativity? The Wailers like you have no money to spend.

Cry me a river.
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by TundRash(m): 10:45am On Mar 03, 2021
nograv:

e pain am reach cheesy

Tell me what lies have I told? I am on the side of soldiers who bravely fought for Nigeria and were let down by a corrupt government.

Unlike you a zombie supporter who happily throws away the life of a mother's son for nothing.

Thunder fire you and your fellow zombies...
[/b][quote author=nograv post=99564952]
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by pickatyouu: 10:47am On Mar 03, 2021
favor914:

Cry me a river.

I sell my service not my opinion.
People patronize you even though you believe in this scam of a government. But you are to dull to understand that.
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by hybridblood07(m): 10:51am On Mar 03, 2021
No be everybody wey dey NorthEast go die of bullet or bomb. I know someone who spent 6 good years in the NE when BH insurgence was very hot and he never had a scratch on his body
MejiLoyon:
Late 90s I wrote NDA exams. My uncle was higher up and he wanted me to enter the military by force. He tried all his best to no avail. I'm very tall and he wanted the giant in the army. When I didn't go in I cried for weeks. Same thing second year. I just shenked the thing totally.

But when I look at things now I can happily say thunder go fire that my uncle. Although it's too late,Boko Haram fired him. Thank God I failed. It's the best thing he has done for me. No he lie I for don die. That one na two sure. Number one I stubborn die. Number two I like being the hero. Number three that my height wey make me be like iroko tree na him Boko men go use as shooting practice.
Until all the politicians stop using them as pawns, joining the army is suicidal....for E sure say you go die.
To those still in it, you're the bravest men alive. You see death you still enter. You all are the MVP
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by unmask: 10:59am On Mar 03, 2021
jarawa:

https://dailytrust.com/386-soldiers-quit-army-in-1-year-reps
See the senseless statement.....they are to serve no matter the welfare package......our politicians just don't think before they talk.

As it is lower cadre service men can't afford to send their kids to welfare schools built for the military. Yet you want someone like that to serve regardless.....

In ric hassani's voice.....thunder fire all of them
Re: 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps by chatinent: 11:31am On Mar 03, 2021
More left than that statistics.

By the way, what happened to their salaries?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Allocation: Why Obaseki’s Revelation Should Worry Us All - Oke Umurhohwo / NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After / Ndume: Buhari Has Every Right To Pick His Successor, Infact It's Democratic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.