Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,565 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

What Am Facing Presently, Please Need Your Contribution. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Am Facing Presently, Please Need Your Contribution. (195 Views)

I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend / Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? / Why Are You Presently Not Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Am Facing Presently, Please Need Your Contribution. by Ayobami222: 6:28am On Mar 03, 2021
Good morning, Am Ayo by name, Am a graduate that venture into business after my youth service, I sell phone accessories but I decided to expand my business with paga and phones on loan but last year I was robbed with all my capital, 2 weeks after I was called that my daddy had stroke and I spent the only money left with me on him because am first born and no mother again and his not yet okay but I don't have money again and those I collected loan from are disturbing me every day to repay my loan and high interest is topping it everyday, What I need now is work to clear my debt because my BP is increasing everyday, Please I beg all Nigerians that has the capability to assist me to help me out, once I settled my loan I will have rest of mind because I can't sleep.
please help me
Am struggling and have not seen anyone to assist me, this is my 4th times of posting this, am seriously in need, please help me out even if it's house help am willing to do it and if you are willing to help me I can give you my loan debt details for you to see.
Please you can verify me whether am saying the truth or not before giving me a dime. I used God to beg Nigerians to help me out.

(1) (Reply)

How what people think is right can ruin your relationship. / Childhood Love / As Seen By Kraik.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.