Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother (21705 Views)

Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) / Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by BruncleZuma: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by BlessedNuel: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2021
Dx People matter dey always get as e dey be
Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by Faithful1234(m): 11:04am On Mar 03, 2021
all of them na � of same flying to same direction.
Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 03, 2021
We all know uzor kalu is a demonic thief that should be jailed and all properties confisticated.

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by Djyucee1(m): 11:10am On Mar 03, 2021
This is how you know a coward. You were hungry for power so you had to do anything to get it. Your were not forced. You willingly did it. I know of someone who rufused to take the oath as well and he wasn't given the political appointment. Still same abia state

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by ayomikook: 11:10am On Mar 03, 2021
sad
Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by PrinceOfLagos: 11:12am On Mar 03, 2021
Bouz:
We all know uzor kalu is a demonic thief that should be jailed and all properties confisticated.
And Tinubu is a saint I guess

Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by duro4chang(m): 11:14am On Mar 03, 2021
Trash! Since 1999. Were you forced to make an oath?
Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by aryzgreat: 11:16am On Mar 03, 2021
Abaribe the only senator in the senate chamber, others are sculpture.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by aryzgreat: 11:18am On Mar 03, 2021
[s]
Djyucee1:
This is how you know a coward. You were hungry for power so you had to do anything to get it. Your were not forced. You willingly did it. I know of someone who rufused to take the oath as well and he wasn't given the political appointment. Still same abia state
[/s]

Always read before commenting.

He did not swear, he eventually left d party for ANPP.

Read!
Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by ayomikook: 11:20am On Mar 03, 2021
cheesy these politicians ehn

Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by Emekaonline: 11:25am On Mar 03, 2021
BlowYourMind:
We don't like bastards and people that never acknowledge their family members and their land.

God bless you my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by derbykol(f): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2021
Djyucee1:
This is how you know a coward. You were hungry for power so you had to do anything to get it. Your were not forced. You willingly did it. I know of someone who rufused to[b][/b] take the oath as well and he wasn't given the political appointment[b][/b]. Still same abia state
I also know someone in Abia,from Umuahia North during OUK's adminstration,who evaded the oath taking and he was not given any appointment.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2021
Did they also ask you to drink human blood like ribena drink?

Chow human flesh like beef tenderloin/T-bone steak?

Naija very useless country
Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by spencekat(m): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2021
Nigerian politicians do that a lot.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by lekki1444: 11:29am On Mar 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
You're a great man Abaribe

I wish you were Yoruba
just negodu ? nwanne. bia nwokem stop causing confusion by claiming yoruba when you are from imo

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by Karemarealty288(m): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
If they didn't put a gun to your head to swear the oath, then Abaribe you are a coward. What a load of rubbish. It reminds me of how Chris Ngige was proud to say that he followed Chris Uba to Okija shrine with rosary and Bible in his bag as he was made to swear naked to the deity cheesycheesy

If you know Abaribe before deputizing for Orji Kalu....the dude has always been a tough nut...one can imagine how he became more politically relevant and respected more than Orji Kalu.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by spencekat(m): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2021
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Always read before commenting.

He did not swear, he eventually left d party for ANPP.

Read!
Don't vouch for any politician in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by spencekat(m): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2021
Karemarealty288:

If you know Abaribe before deputizing for Orji Kali....the dude has always been a tough nut...one can imagine how he became more politically relevant and respected more than Orji Kalu.
Politically relevant than OUK?
Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by spencekat(m): 11:32am On Mar 03, 2021
Karemarealty288:

If you know Abaribe before deputizing for Orji Kali....the dude has always been a tough nut...one can imagine how he became more politically relevant and respected more than Orji Kalu.
He was impeached because of his stubbornness. Abaribe is not more politically relevant than OUK.Research well,I am not a supporter of OUK.
Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by Jubril86323: 11:39am On Mar 03, 2021
[url=twix.club] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X . C L U B [/url]

Do you know you can make up to 2.5% of your capital daily from trading Cryptocurrency Certificate of difference ( Bitcoin , ethereum etc.) ?

Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress free ....

With minimum of N9,000, You can join us today and enjoy returns up to 2.5% credited directly to your bank account daily. You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

[url=twix.club] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X . C L U B [/url]
Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by aryzgreat: 11:40am On Mar 03, 2021
spencekat:
Don't vouch for any politician in Nigeria.

We are discussing based on the report not assumption
Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by spencekat(m): 11:42am On Mar 03, 2021
aryzgreat:

We are discussing based on the report not assumption
Leave reports
Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by BlackPantherxXx: 11:47am On Mar 03, 2021
BlowYourMind:
We don't like bastards and people that never acknowledge their family members and their land.

You ended the career of the Igbo gala seller - PrinceOfLagos. grin

3 Likes

Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by Karemarealty288(m): 11:48am On Mar 03, 2021
spencekat:

He is the only loud and respected voice from the opposition... Can Kalu survive as an opposition?

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by mechanics(m): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2021
Zimbisimbi:
Why are you just saying it now
hahahaha, maybe it's the right time for him to say it.
Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by Karemarealty288(m): 11:56am On Mar 03, 2021
spencekat:

He is the only loud and respected voice from the opposition... Can Kalu survive as an opposition?

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by veeceesynergy: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
You're a great man Abaribe

I wish you were Yoruba

Wat makes him a great man?
Castigating d govt at d centre for poor governance yet keep silent over poorest governance in his state.
For being in politics since 1999, in d NASS since 2007 or so, yet nothing to show for it at home.
Wat exactly is ur definition of a Great Man.
Maybe u should also call Dino a Great Man.

3 Likes

Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Zimbisimbi:
Why are you just saying it now
You know little or nothing about him. He fought Orji Kanu and his mother to a stand still before he resigned. Ask questions and take time to research. Thanks
Re: Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
spencekat:
He was impeached because of his stubbornness. Abaribe is not more politically relevant than OUK.Research well,I am not a supporter of OUK.
He wasn't impeached, he out smart them and resigned before the kangaroo impeachment, which was later squashed by the court.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways / Wike To Ayu: You Were Impeached As Senate President, OBJ Sacked You Twice / Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.