Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food (17928 Views)

FG Gives Condition To Lift Ban On Twitter / ACF Asks Buhari To Extend Flight Ban To Benue, Taraba, Borno / Food Dealers Agree To Lift Ban On Supply To South (2) (3) (4)

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by saniabubakar425: 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Thunda faya you all... bloody mallams
Hunger Don dey fire una abi, no worry this na the beginning grin
AfonjaConehead:
Thunda faya you all... bloody mallams
Hunger Don dey fire una abi, no worry this na the beginning
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by saniabubakar425: 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
Bisshop123:
Dem block food from moving from north to south hahaha
Abeg na Hu dey suffer am
Lol Make dem continue
Na south go suffer, dey Don dey cry for inflation na the beginning be day woooooo !!! grin
Bisshop123:
Dem block food from moving from north to south hahaha
Abeg na Hu dey suffer am
Lol Make dem continue
Na south go suffer, dey Don dey cry for inflation na the beginning be day woooooo !!!
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by saniabubakar425: 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
Odua1stson:
You be confirmed bastard if you lift the ban, animals wan threaten human beings, na who go win las las.
We yoruba no send you fools, we stand gidigba and we will never stoop so low to beg you animals for your fucking food and your useless cow, the ban is affecting these people and they want lift the ban bcuz all their farmers are now turning to almajiris.
Pls come carry your useless almajiri people that dey yoruba land and feed them with that your fvcking food
seems like you are already in hardship the way I see your comments! That's why we decided to block food from coming to south! hope you understand mother fvckers! grin
Odua1stson:
You be confirmed bastard if you lift the ban, animals wan threaten human beings, na who go win las las.
We yoruba no send you fools, we stand gidigba and we will never stoop so low to beg you animals for your fucking food and your useless cow, the ban is affecting these people and they want lift the ban bcuz all their farmers are now turning to almajiris.
Pls come carry your useless almajiri people that dey yoruba land and feed them with that your fvcking food
seems like you are already in hardship the way I see your comments! That's why we decided to block food from coming to south! hope you understand mother fvckers!
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Odua1stson: 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
saniabubakar425:

seems like you are already in hardship the way I see your comments! That's why we decided to block food from coming to south! hope you understand mother fvckers! grin
seems like you are already in hardship the way I see your comments! That's why we decided to block food from coming to south! hope you understand mother fvckers!
aah aah, tell me ab@ki who go win when animals and human beings are fighting, point of correction you are nothing to us but animals
Bunch of useless and cursed people

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Anation: 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
Oti bo!
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by AfonjaConehead: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
saniabubakar425:
Hunger Don dey fire una abi, no worry this na the beginning grin
Hunger Don dey fire una abi, no worry this na the beginning

Kaboki. grin
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by StrongmanEngr: 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
Asgard13:

Are Yoruba people this shameless

Why shout south..

Is the south at war with north or did north place embargo on southern Nigeria

The fight is between Yoruba and Hausa farmers

Route block is Yoruba and Hausa route

West. North route with JEBBA AS POINT

FOOD STILL COMES TO EAST AND AOUTH FROM KOGI , TARABA , BENUE

NO BLOCKADE NO EMBAGO

BUT WHY ARE YORUBA PEOPLE TRYING SO HATD TO MAKE IT A SOUTH AND NORTH ISSUES

SEE THIS ONE NOW

WHICH SOUTH?

Yoruba should learn how to speak for themselves and don’t change narratives

And the north should keep their produce in the east and continue with Jebba as YORUBA PEOPLE REQUEST

THEY WAN EVEN DO PROTEST

HOW IS AFENIFERE PROTEST CONCERN EAST ?
OR IJAWS OR AKWAIBOMITES

NA SO ENDSARS TAKE STATE

FROM END POLICE BEUTALITY TO IPOB AND IGBOS WANR TO DESTROY YORUBA LAND

PLS FIGHT YOUR BATTLES AND LIVE SOUTH OUT OF THIS

YORUBA PEOPLE KILL HAUSA
HAUSA REACTS AND CLOSE JEBBA

HOW SOUTHERN NIGERIA TAKE ENTER THIS YORUBA AND HAUSA FIGHT

WETIN SEF

STIP THIS SILLY YORUBA PROPAGANDA IS GETTING STALE

People like you keep dividing the south
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by codedsoft(m): 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

So because I said the truth, I'm Igbo??
You guys are small minded lots!!
Let me tip you, I live in Port Harcourt and as I'm talking to you,the food inflation is lesser here!!
The fact is it's a blockade against the West and not the entire Southwest as some Yoruba owned media houses want us to believe!
. I live in Bori and a big travellers. Food vendors are using the blockade to cashout. So everybody is affected
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
Baawaa:
They are the greatest loser because South will find alternative

For how many days you never find alternatives
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by content208: 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
YourCoffin:
They learnt it from Awolowo. The war strategy invented by a region is being used on the same region. What an irony.

The victims of the invention was crying and dying in 1968, but the victim of that invention in 2021 is calm and not bothered.

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by govomotors: 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

Will you shut up?
Does your village have oil??
So you think Niger Deltans will sell their oil and give you the proceeds to import food??
Yoruba people are very foolish and unsophisticated after all,the only thing you guys are good at is making noise both online and offline!!
Continue hoping for free things just like your culture propagates.No litre of Niger Delta oil would be used to feed you slippery lots from the Waste!!
Wasn't it you guys who voted against an Ijaw Southerner for a Fulani man? Now they are dealing with you, you're crying Southern Unity?
If you can't farm, hunger will kill you and your miserable coneheaded family!!
Bloody Pathetic Idiots!!

My village has 17 oil wells and the crude from my village is the 2nd best crude oil in the world. For security reason, I will just inform you that my village is 15 minus drive from warri.

Am a proud Urhobo from Delta State.
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by King44(m): 12:15am On Mar 04, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

It's afonja
. Bloody idiot

Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) / Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri / Omo-agege: Senate Panel Chair, Marafa, Ndume Trade Words