Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food (17927 Views)

FG Gives Condition To Lift Ban On Twitter / ACF Asks Buhari To Extend Flight Ban To Benue, Taraba, Borno / Food Dealers Agree To Lift Ban On Supply To South (2) (3) (4)

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by femijay8271(m): 10:18am On Mar 03, 2021
codedsoft:
Lagos is a melting point for all Nigerians. It is not only the SW that is feeling it, every Nigerian is affected . So, stop this tribalistic trash

d guy na mumu na as na only yorubas dey live for the whole SW na
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Gbagura: 10:18am On Mar 03, 2021
oscarline2002:
Yoruba should not term themselves South, they are Western Nigeria. Southern Nigeria is only South - South. We will get our food from Kogi and Benue States. Suffer your hatred alone.
arìndìn ọmọ

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by sojfarm: 10:18am On Mar 03, 2021
You wan force dem or wetin apenn nau
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Owajigarrisson(m): 10:20am On Mar 03, 2021
codedsoft:
Lagos is a melting point for all Nigerians. It is not only the SW that is feeling it, every Nigerian is affected . So, stop this tribalistic trash

And so what
You guys should learn to fight individually, when the Fulanis invaded SE and parts of SS, did Niger Delta Vigilante Forces or ESN cry for Southern Unity
If they attack your region, fight them individually instead of trying to rope others into your battle!
If they block food from coming to your region,go to the farms and farm, afterall before your ancestors knew the Hausas or Fulanis,they were feeding fat!
My point is everyone in the South should fight individually in order to avoid further problems like what happened during the EndSars Saga

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by GOVERNMENT2: 10:20am On Mar 03, 2021
Baawaa:
We are the greatest loser because South will find alternative
FIXED
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Jolomenas: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2021
Odua1stson:
You be confirmed bastard if you lift the ban, animals wan threaten human beings, na who go win las las.
We yoruba no send you fools, we stand gidigba and we will never stoop so low to beg you animals for your fucking food and your useless cow, the ban is affecting these people and they want lift the ban bcuz all their farmers are now turning to almajiris.
Pls come carry your useless almajiri people that dey yoruba land and feed them with that your fvcking food
Cant you guys just comment with insults?
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Kelvin3476: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2021
tamdun:

Nuisance
Bro leave the idiot. A real igbo man do want anythng to do want those fulani cows. we southerner dnt need them, becus if they cn bring to east that mean say ego reach west. Am 4rm owerri, and relief market now no too get those their vegetables wey them call food.
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Owajigarrisson(m): 10:22am On Mar 03, 2021
femijay8271:

d guy na mumu na as na only yorubas dey live for the whole SW na

Apart from Lagos, which other part of SW is habitable??

My brother fight individually,the battle is between you and the Fulanis, stop roping Niger Deltans and Ibos into it!!!
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Kelvin3476: 10:22am On Mar 03, 2021
Asgard13:

Helinues ignored
NEXT!
He isn't injured
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by gannod(m): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2021
osuofia2:
i support the BAN should still be in place, lets teach the south a lesson. They don't know that it is the North that is feeding the Nation. Glad they are learning in the hard way. let them drink their oil

Your elite do not share the same sentiments with you when it comes to oil. Erase that notion that the north is feeding the nation. It is not everybody who eats beef, beans and other farm produce the north has to offer. The southwest with the exception of Lagos engage in farming( majorly on subsistence level) so instead of sitting in your region and spewing thrash you should visit other regions and see for yourself.

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by noegenesis(m): 10:25am On Mar 03, 2021
DEAR SOUTHERN NIGERIA, WE ARE STRONGER TOGETHER. FULANI DIVIDE US TO RULE US.

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by kayuseful: 10:27am On Mar 03, 2021
Masterkernel1:

So... He's paid agent, when you were busy shouting Sai idiot, you didn't remember you were betraying the South.

OK. It's a strike against SW only
Only SW had Amotekun, ESN, local hunters to fight herders
Only SW govs confessed to pay criminal herders to not kidnap people
Only SW
Are you happy now?
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Owajigarrisson(m): 10:27am On Mar 03, 2021
gannod:
[code][/code]

You are pained this blockage has little or no effect on southwest. If you guys are bold enough to take on the southwest,come out and do so and stop hiding under the hausas/ Yorubas fight.
Southwest, can take care of its self, the question is, can your region take care of itself without living off other regions? Yorubas' investment is mainly in the southwest, where is the investment of your region? Even the hausa/fulanis see the southwest the best region to do business, can they do so with your region?

You mean the blockage that was entirely on Yoruba land?
Southwest can take care of their region yet you lots are still fleeing from your ancestral land to Benin Republic?
Apart from Lagos, which other part of SW is good for a business

The earlier you know that apart from Lagos,the SW is dead, the better for you!!!

Niger Delta has big Commercial towns like Port Harcourt,Warri,Uyo,Calabar,Benin,e.t.c that are better than your brown roofed towns, yet you don't see wailings from our region!,you guys are just mere keypad warriors

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by AFONJACOW(m): 10:28am On Mar 03, 2021
These folks are just blowing their own trumpet they are sounding as if we have all died of hunger, abeg they should not lift the ban, infact we have moved on long time ago
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Owajigarrisson(m): 10:29am On Mar 03, 2021
Gbagura:
Yes you're right but what are your fathers and mothers still doing in Yoruba land? Aren't you even sick living amongst people you claim not to love you? Ain't that a madness on your part? You're deluded

None of my family members are in Yoruba land. Apart from Lagos, which other city in your brown roofed republic is as industralized and developed as Port Harcourt
Abeg go and sleep

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by govomotors: 10:30am On Mar 03, 2021
No need, petroleum products should seize supply from the South. With the proceed for oil, we will import food and develop our land.

While they export their produce and import petroleum products through Niger.
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by nograv: 10:32am On Mar 03, 2021
donbachi:
Make dem no lift am..the entire north go soon dey smell rotten tomato and onion.

cheesy You are wicked.. LMAO
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by wink2015(m): 10:32am On Mar 03, 2021
Asgard13:

Are Yoruba people this shameless

Why shout south..

Is the south at war with north or did north place embargo on southern Nigeria

The fight is between Yoruba and Hausa farmers

Route block is Yoruba and Hausa route

West. North route with JEBBA AS POINT

FOOD STILL COMES TO EAST AND AOUTH FROM KOGI , TARABA , BENUE

NO BLOCKADE NO EMBAGO

BUT WHY ARE YORUBA PEOPLE TRYING SO HATD TO MAKE IT A SOUTH AND NORTH ISSUES

SEE THIS ONE NOW

WHICH SOUTH?

Yoruba should learn how to speak for themselves and don’t change narratives

And the north should keep their produce in the east and continue with Jebba as YORUBA PEOPLE REQUEST

THEY WAN EVEN DO PROTEST

HOW IS AFENIFERE PROTEST CONCERN EAST ?
OR IJAWS OR AKWAIBOMITES

NA SO ENDSARS TAKE STATE

FROM END POLICE BEUTALITY TO IPOB AND IGBOS WANR TO DESTROY YORUBA LAND

PLS FIGHT YOUR BATTLES AND LIVE SOUTH OUT OF THIS

YORUBA PEOPLE KILL HAUSA
HAUSA REACTS AND CLOSE JEBBA

HOW SOUTHERN NIGERIA TAKE ENTER THIS YORUBA AND HAUSA FIGHT

WETIN SEF

STIP THIS SILLY YORUBA PROPAGANDA IS GETTING STALE

You raised very critical points and made the issue very clear about the whole matter.

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 03, 2021
Body dey pepper them grin
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by osuofia2(m): 10:33am On Mar 03, 2021
gannod:

Your elite do not share the same sentiments with you when it comes to oil. Erase that notion that the north is feeding the nation. It is not everybody who eats beef, beans and other farm produce the north has to offer. The southwest with the exception of Lagos engage in farming( majorly on subsistence level) so instead of sitting in your region and spewing thrash you should visit other regions and see for yourself.
[quo
Masterkernel1:

Do you think that Nigeria is among 1st 20 cow nations? We're helping you, we can import stuff from various part of the world.

Without FG banning Rice were you thinking,anybody was ready for that your rubbish stone rice?
te author=JayCynic post=99564007]

If the only thing the north is offering is cows, then I support the ban. You can't be killing innocent people and ramp raiding villages just because of a thing as cow meat.[/quote]
Free the North , Fulanis are not criminals
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Owajigarrisson(m): 10:36am On Mar 03, 2021
oscarline2002:
Yoruba should not term themselves South, they are Western Nigeria. Southern Nigeria is only South - South. We will get our food from Kogi and Benue States. Suffer your hatred alone.

God bless you great Niger Deltan!!!
May your days be long!!!

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by DarkJeddi(m): 10:36am On Mar 03, 2021
Asgard13:

Why shout south..

NO BLOCKADE NO EMBAGO

SEE THIS ONE NOW

WHICH SOUTH?

And the north should keep their produce in the east and continue with Jebba as YORUBA PEOPLE REQUEST

THEY WAN EVEN DO PROTEST

OR IJAWS OR AKWAIBOMITES

NA SO ENDSARS TAKE STATE

YORUBA PEOPLE KILL HAUSA

WETIN SEF

You are spamming Nairaland with this nonsense on every thread.. angry
Cc: Lalasticlala..
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Owajigarrisson(m): 10:39am On Mar 03, 2021
govomotors:
No need, petroleum products should seize supply from the South. With the proceed for oil, we will import food and develop our land.

While they export their produce and import petroleum products through Niger.

Will you shut up?
Does your village have oil??
So you think Niger Deltans will sell their oil and give you the proceeds to import food??
Yoruba people are very foolish and unsophisticated after all,the only thing you guys are good at is making noise both online and offline!!
Continue hoping for free things just like your culture propagates.No litre of Niger Delta oil would be used to feed you slippery lots from the Waste!!
Wasn't it you guys who voted against an Ijaw Southerner for a Fulani man? Now they are dealing with you, you're crying Southern Unity?
If you can't farm, hunger will kill you and your miserable coneheaded family!!
Bloody Pathetic Idiots!!

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by donprinyo(m): 10:40am On Mar 03, 2021
Asgard13:

Why shout south..

NO BLOCKADE NO EMBAGO

SEE THIS ONE NOW

WHICH SOUTH?

THEY WAN EVEN DO PROTEST

OR IJAWS OR AKWAIBOMITES

NA SO ENDSARS TAKE STATE

YORUBA PEOPLE KILL HAUSA

WETIN SEF

Mumu Yoruba Muslim

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by gannod(m): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

Southwest can take care of their region yet you lots are still fleeing from your ancestral land to Benin Republic?

The earlier you know that apart from Lagos,the SW is dead, the better for you!!!

Niger Delta has big Commercial towns like Port Harcourt,Warri,Uyo,Calabar,Benin,e.t.c that are better than your brown roofed towns, yet you don't see wailings from our region!,you guys are just mere keypad warriors

Brown roofed towns yet your people want to live and die in the southwest. Unlike you people, we in southwest are proud of our history but do you have history? I see characters such as you as being lazy and dumb. I have been to your region and I have friends there. They are serious minded people who work hard to feed their families. I have lived and work in aba and Imo state I know much about your people so stop embarrassing yourself on a platform like this. If not for seun, a Yoruba man you would not have the opportunity to come online and start spewing thrash.
Which other region can put up with your greed and lousy nature?

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by adedehinbo(m): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2021
osuofia2:

by the time you no see Kpomo,Shaki,round about chop, your eyes go clears
you re talking as if your life depend on shaki,kpomo and round about,chicken dey,fish dey to substitute,na una go suffer die
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by gannod(m): 10:43am On Mar 03, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

Brown roofed towns yet your people want to live and die in the southwest. Unlike you people, we in southwest are proud of our history but do you have history? I see characters such as you as being lazy and dumb. I have been to your region and I have friends there. They are serious minded people who work hard to feed their families. I have lived and work in aba and Imo states I know how much about your people so stop embarrassing yourself on a platform like this. If not for seun, a Yoruba man you would not have the opportunity to come online and start spewing thrash.
Which other regions can put up with your greed and lousy nature?
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by codedsoft(m): 10:44am On Mar 03, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

And so what
You guys should learn to fight individually, when the Fulanis invaded SE and parts of SS, did Niger Delta Vigilante Forces or ESN cry for Southern Unity
If they attack your region, fight them individually instead of trying to rope others into your battle!
If they block food from coming to your region,go to the farms and farm, afterall before your ancestors knew the Hausas or Fulanis,they were feeding fat!
My point is everyone in the South should fight individually in order to avoid further problems like what happened during the EndSars Saga
. My friend, the food blockade is affecting everybody, except you are not a traveller. Most hotels and beer parlours operated by igbos are affected not to talk of households So it is not a SW fight alone . Everybody is affected
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by joefelin2345: 10:45am On Mar 03, 2021
Monogamy:

You like to type jargons....

It's getting too much lately
Y responding to the fool. Just let him be. He is being egocentric to the point of lunacy.
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Owajigarrisson(m): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2021
gannod:

Brown roofed towns yet your people want to live and die in the southwest. Unlike you people, we in southwest are proud of our history but do you have history? I see characters such as you as being lazy and dumb. I have been to your region and I have friends there. They are serious minded people who work hard to feed their families. I have lived and work in aba and Imo states I know how much about your people so stop embarrassing yourself on a platform like this. If not for seun, a Yoruba man you would not have the opportunity to come online and start spewing thrash.

Unfortunately for you, I'm neither from Aba or Imo, moreover, I prefer not to have a history rather than the history that states I migrated from Terrorism Arabia!
If you want to know what development is,come and see my town,PH! Apart from Lagos, no place in the Waste is up to PH. Your ancestral capitals Ibadan and Ile-Ife look like a gathering of poverty infested fools from the air, while my ancestral capital,Opobo is too developed to be explained between lines!!
If not for Lagos built with our oil, your region would have been the most backward region. Lagos is your only saving grace!!!
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Owajigarrisson(m): 10:49am On Mar 03, 2021
codedsoft:
. My friend, the food blockade is affecting everybody, except you are not a traveller. Most hotels and beer parlours operated by igbos are affected not to talk of households So it is not a SW fight alone . Everybody is affected

So because I said the truth, I'm Igbo??
You guys are small minded lots!!
Let me tip you, I live in Port Harcourt and as I'm talking to you,the food inflation is lesser here!!
The fact is it's a blockade against the West and not the entire South as some Yoruba owned media houses want us to believe!
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by femijay8271(m): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

Apart from Lagos, which other part of SW is habitable??

My brother fight individually,the battle is between you and the Fulanis, stop roping Niger Deltans and Ibos into it!!!

bro, i have some tenants at Berger Lagos State and my own site is at Ogun State near Berger and presently stay in that area where my site is situated, now if I tells how many other tribes are living dere most especially the igbos, u won't say this.

And for the roping...we ain't doing that, we are already having a good fight with the Northerners regardless of SS and SE

Ndume: Buhari Has Every Right To Pick His Successor, Infact It's Democratic / PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega / Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67