Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food (17926 Views)

FG Gives Condition To Lift Ban On Twitter / ACF Asks Buhari To Extend Flight Ban To Benue, Taraba, Borno / Food Dealers Agree To Lift Ban On Supply To South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by gannod(m): 10:55am On Mar 03, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

Unfortunately for you, I'm neither from Aba or Imo, moreover, I prefer not to have a history rather than the history that states I migrated from Terrorism Arabia!
If you want to know what development is,come and see my town,PH! Apart from Lagos, no place in the Waste is up to PH. Your ancestral capitals Ibadan and Ile-Ife look like a gathering of poverty infested fools from the air, while my ancestral capital,Opobo is too developed to be explained between lines!!
If not for Lagos built with our oil, your region would have been the most backward region. Lagos is your only saving grace!!!

Sit down in your Ph and stop embarrasing yourself in public. I now know what your problem is, leave your comfort zone for once and see that there are other places better than portharcourt. Oil money! Oil money!!! The only thing you know how to brag about. As if Awolowo developed the southwest with oil money. You need to stop being myopic and look beyond oil money. Even oil rich gulf states are looking beyond oil money.

1 Like

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Masterkernel1: 10:56am On Mar 03, 2021
osuofia2:
[quote author=JayCynic post=99564007]

If the only thing the north is offering is cows, then I support the ban. You can't be killing in noun cent people and ramp raiding villages just because of a thing as cow meat.
Free the North , Fulanis are not criminals

Innocent what? People proscribed globally as 3rd and 4th most deadliest terrorist groups?

Anyway... This time, they should keep their cows up North. You can't go into people's farms and destroy it and hope they won't be consequences, if you can't ranch stay up North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Rotimi47: 10:57am On Mar 03, 2021
They are panicking as their loses are increasing.

Man Laments The New Price Of Tomatoes In The North, Saying It Used To Be 800 Naira But Now It's Just N150
Weton9jaMar 3, 2021

An entrepreneur in the North who sells tomatoes has expressed sadness over the region' s dramatic decrease in tomato prices.

According to the man' s Twitter account, a basket of tomatoes used to sell for N800 before the embargo was placed on products going to the southern area.

However, the product is currently available anywhere without buyers, and a basket can now be bought for as little as N150.

Despite the dramatically reduced price, they have yet to see any customers interested in buying the product.

Recall that the Miyetti Allah and other northern food sellers' organizations had declared an embargo on all food products being transported to the south.

Let them not back down but continue the blockade the South will never chicken out.
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Masterkernel1: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2021
kayuseful:

OK. It's a strike against SW only
Only SW had Amotekun, ESN, local hunters to fight herders
Only SW govs confessed to pay criminal herders to not kidnap people
Only SW
Are you happy now?

Oga... Keep your fight down North, we aren't part of it. I will rather trust a Fulani man than trust you.
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Owajigarrisson(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2021
gannod:

Sit down in your Ph and stop embarrasing yourself in public. I now know what your problem is, leave your comfort zone for once and see that there are other places better than portharcourt. Oil money! Oil money!!! The only thing you know how to brag about. As if Awolowo developed the southwest with oil money. You need to stop being myopic and look beyond oil money. Even oil rich gulf states are looking beyond oil money.

I've travelled to all the SW State, and I can say that apart from Lagos built exclusively on our oil money, your region is an eyesore and no different from the North!!
Visit Port Harcourt,Uyo,Calabar or Owerri and you'll thank God for Lagos, because if not for that Lagos, I don't know how waste would've been!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Omoluabi1stborn: 11:07am On Mar 03, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

I've travelled to all the SW State, and I can say that apart from Lagos built exclusively on our oil money, your region is an eyesore and no different from the North!!
Visit Port Harcourt,Uyo,Calabar or Owerri and you'll thank God for Lagos, because if not for that Lagos, I don't know how waste would've been!!

Lol, o.de
Tell give me top 50 richest people from your region.
I doubt you can mention 5 despite your oyel money grin

We will continue to feed fat on your oyel grin

Port had court slum town

1 Like

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Factshunter: 11:08am On Mar 03, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

Visit Port Harcourt,Uyo,Calabar, or Owerri and you'll thank God for Lagos because if not for that Lagos, I don't know how waste would've been!!

Did you travel all over SW, just like that? Can you even explore the whole of OYO state to start with? grin
Your display of illiteracy and foolishness is a crystal for a well-exposed and educated person to see.

Stop wailing over the thread with tears all over the place.
grin

2 Likes

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Omoluabi1stborn: 11:10am On Mar 03, 2021
gannod:

Oil money, oil money yet you don't have human resources in rivers grin

1 Like

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Factshunter: 11:11am On Mar 03, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Lol, o.de

Port had court slum town

It's written all over his mentions, he's frustrated.

1 Like

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Owajigarrisson(m): 11:15am On Mar 03, 2021
Factshunter:

Did you travel all over SW, just like that? Can you even explore the whole of OYO state to start with? grin
Your display of illiteracy and foolishness is a crystal for a well-exposed and educated person to see.

Stop wailing over the thread with tears all over the place.
grin

There is only one city in Oyo that can be termed "developed", and that's Ibadan!!
Ibadan itself is an eyesore!
Your region is called brown roof republic for a reason!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by gannod(m): 11:15am On Mar 03, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

Unfortunately for you and your shallow and dumb way of thinking, I don't see Lagos as London. You guys in the south south/ south east are so obssessed with Lagos.I grew up in Kaduna and to me, Kaduna as a state I am most comfortable with. Characters such as you, are so dumb that you believe every thing starts and begin with oil money. I work currently in Owerri and I admit, it is also a beautiful place but nonetheless, you should grow up and stop insulting people because of your oil money. I have a not too good experience with an Opobo boy who drove my company's backhole then in Aba, so Iam not surprised you guys reason the same way.
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Owajigarrisson(m): 11:16am On Mar 03, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Lol, o.de

Port had court slum town

Can you also mention top 50 richest men in your region who made it with Cocoa and not our oil

Idiot parasite afonja from waste!!
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Owajigarrisson(m): 11:17am On Mar 03, 2021
gannod:

Unfortunately for you and your shallow and dumb way of thinking, I don't see Lagos as London. You guys in the south south/ south east are so obssessed with Lagos.I grew up in Kaduna and to me, Kaduna as a state I am most comfortable with. Characters such as you, are so dumb that you believe every thing starts and begin with oil money. I work currently in Owerri and I admit, it is also a beautiful place but nonetheless, you should grow up and stop insulting people because of your oil money. I have a not too good experience with an Opobo boy who drove my company's backhole then in Aba, so Iam not surprised you guys reason the same way.

You've worked everywhere!!
I hail you oo!!
Pathetic liar!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Komu1048(m): 11:18am On Mar 03, 2021
Baawaa:
They are the greatest loser because South will find alternative

I went to the buca I used to eat, I bought rice 150, beans 100. I was waiting patiently to see if she will shorten the size of either the beans or the stew to know the effect of the ban. The woman just pour am normal, I requested for fish or egg. She no get that only meat remain, I said she should give like that, na she her self quickly said, na Cotonou cow ooo, the butchers have been importing cows from Cotonou. I laughed and requested for 3. The ban na audio abeg

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by goldman777: 11:18am On Mar 03, 2021
Of what use is the food if their herdsmen kill every Yoruba man let them keep their life taking food we have lands to grow our own,we have ports to temporarily import food and fertilizer to grow our crops
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Factshunter: 11:19am On Mar 03, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

There is only one city in Oyo that can be termed "developed", and that's Ibadan!!
Ibadan itself is an eyesore!
Your region is called brown roof republic for a reason!

I am sure you skipped the developed part of the state or perhaps you travel by road and made your conclusion base on that. Or better still, you are poor and you chose to explore the undeveloped parts of the state because of your financial status. I really got not the time for kids about who goes about making assumption base on frustration but it's foolishness going about a thread that doesn't concern you in the first place and displaying you childish rant as if it's a personal business.

Now, tell us your state, it igr and what it produce... let's start from there. grin

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Omoluabi1stborn: 11:19am On Mar 03, 2021
Factshunter:

It's written all over his mentions, he's frustrated.
No mind him grin

1 Like

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Omoluabi1stborn: 11:21am On Mar 03, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

Can you also mention top 50 richest men in your region who made it with Cocoa and not our oil

Idiot parasite afonja from waste!!

Our oyel, we will suck it dry.
I am very sure you don't own more oil blocks than Yorubas grin
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Factshunter: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

No, mind him grin

Most of them come online hiding under another region/state to cause trouble and boast but if dig them you find that most of them have nothing going for them in life and their state is nothing to write home about.

Nonsense. grin

1 Like

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2021
Please don't lift it. You will see how self sufficient the south will become.
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Omoluabi1stborn: 11:27am On Mar 03, 2021
Factshunter:

Most of them come online hiding under another region/state to cause trouble and boast but if dig them you find that most of them have nothing going for them in life and their state is nothing to write home about.

Nonsense. grin

Imagine PH? grin
Ti aba n so awon Eran ti oni Iwo, bi ti igbin wani

1 Like

Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by ensamy(m): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2021
We don't need those food stuff , make them continue angry grin grin grin them don already dey hear am.
Them can't sell in Niger, Cameroon or Chad. Them can't export without southern border grin angry South will not buy if una carry come. grin grin grin e don bite them. Thier eyes don clear , south can do without them. E clear them for eye.
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by gannod(m): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

I hail you oo!!
Pathetic liar!!

Why are you pained mr oil money? grin grin grin I work for a construction company, if you were not dumb and shallow -minded, you would know you are not engaging your usual our oil money crew.
Grow up, and stop shouting oil money up and down. If you looking for who to vent your frustration,you can engage the northerners who have decided to sit on your oil. Leave Southwest out of your troubled mind.
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by gannod(m): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

I hail you oo!!
Pathetic liar!!

Why are you pained mr oil money? grin grin grin I work for a construction company, if you were not dumb and shallow -minded, you would know you are not engaging your usual our oil money crew.
Grow up, and stop shouting oil money up and down. If you are looking for who to vent your frustration,you can engage the northerners who have decided to sit on your oil. Leave Southwest out of your troubled mind.
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by gannod(m): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

I hail you oo!!
Pathetic liar!!

Why are you pained Mr oil money? grin grin grin I work for a construction company, if you were not dumb and shallow -minded, you would know you are not engaging your usual our oil money crew.
Grow up, and stop shouting oil money up and down. If you are looking for who to vent your frustration,you can engage the northerners who have decided to sit on your oil. Leave Southwest out of your troubled mind.
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Owajigarrisson(m): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Our oyel, we will suck it dry. I am very sure you don't own more oil blocks than Yorubas grin
Lazy poor Yoruba man,even after stealing our oil, your region is an eyesore
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by eteba(m): 11:31am On Mar 03, 2021
Don`t lift any ban.......we`re doing just fine downsouth
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Owajigarrisson(m): 11:31am On Mar 03, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Imagine PH? grin Ti aba n so awon Eran ti oni Iwo, bi ti igbin wani
PH is better than you ancestral capital, Ibadan and Ile-Ife.
Without Lagos, you region would have been dead!!
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Omoluabi1stborn: 11:32am On Mar 03, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

Lazy poor Yoruba man,even after stealing our oil, your region is an eyesore

That's why we have the best educational facilities, religion facilities, health facilities, industrial facilities.

grin
Nah why you dey rush come our region to receive the best of the best grin
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Komu1048(m): 11:32am On Mar 03, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

You mean the blockage that was entirely on Yoruba land?
Southwest can take care of their region yet you lots are still fleeing from your ancestral land to Benin Republic?
Apart from Lagos, which other part of SW is good for a business

The earlier you know that apart from Lagos,the SW is dead, the better for you!!!

Niger Delta has big Commercial towns like Port Harcourt,Warri,Uyo,Calabar,Benin,e.t.c that are better than your brown roofed towns, yet you don't see wailings from our region!,you guys are just mere keypad warriors

This ban hits this modafuxka directly on his balls, see yourself jumping around like a dog on heat.

Some one should feed him before he cries his heart out due to hunger. He is already blaming his ancestors, but the ban will continue, y don't u rather kee urself
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Factshunter: 11:32am On Mar 03, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Imagine PH? grin
Ti aba n so awon Eran ti oni Iwo, bi ti igbin wani

grin grin grin
Re: ACF Asks Union To Lift Ban On South-bound Food by Omoluabi1stborn: 11:33am On Mar 03, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

PH is better than you ancestral capital, Ibadan and Ile-Ife.

Without Lagos, you region would have been dead!!

Come and carry Lagos and move it to South South or PH grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election / PDP Crisis: Which Court Order Will Police Obey? Lagos Or PortHarcourt Order? / Federal High Court Rules That There Was No APC Congress In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.