Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Gets Full Scholarship To Study In USA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Gets Full Scholarship To Study In USA (715 Views)

Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US / Emmanuel Nworie, First-Class Mathematician & Farmer Bags PhD Scholarship / Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Gets Full Scholarship To Study In USA by iwaeda: 10:20am On Mar 03, 2021
When things work as they were meant to, it gives you incredible hope in humanity…in the fact that, maybe, just maybe, we really can change this world.

Four months ago, I wrote about how, through our Michael Taiwo Scholarship program, we discovered a brilliant mathematical mind living in poverty and staring at a bleak future. The very real prospect that had fate not led us to find him, he would have been confined to a life that is less than, for no crime other than the accident of birth gave me sleepless nights. I detailed my first impressions in a since viral article “Rage, Sadness, Gratitude and Hope: An Interview to Remember.”

Today, I am pleased to announce that Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie has accepted a fully funded offer to study for his PhD in Mathematics at the Southern Methodist University (SMU) in Dallas, Texas. SMU is a prestigious private research university. Emmanuel prefers locations with warm weather. He received three great offers, all from schools in the southern part of the US.

Mentors are our secret sauce. It is hard to exaggerate the role Dr. Busayo Aworunse, Emmanuel’s assigned mentor, played in delivering the outcome we celebrate today. Busayo, thank you.

Help me congratulate Emmanuel. I cannot wait to see what he does with a Math PhD from SMU!

https://www.facebook.com/1220585710/posts/10226054535609519/

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Gets Full Scholarship To Study In USA by iwaeda: 10:27am On Mar 03, 2021
Lalasticla, this is the First class guy abadoned to rot in the farm!
Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Gets Full Scholarship To Study In USA by iwaeda: 11:17am On Mar 03, 2021
When he bags PhD, Abike will see him then.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Gets Full Scholarship To Study In USA by iwaeda: 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
lala

(1) (Reply)

Why We’ve Not Released UTME Results – JAMB / How To Pay For Your Ets Exams- Toefl Ibt, Gre, Pearson And Others. / Do You Think Your Degree Certificate Is Better Than 50 Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.