Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince (23616 Views)

After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind / Pictures Of Joseph Prince $280 Million Church Building In Singapore / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by kennyamusan(m): 9:57am On Mar 07, 2021
None saw it coming but coming to rant thereafter. Awon oponu .The virus have expired them all that they are nothing but pathological scammer

1 Like

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:57am On Mar 07, 2021
make una continue dey deceive una selfs. rapture rapture ko conture ni.
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by naijaman2225(m): 10:01am On Mar 07, 2021
I PITY THE POOR SOUL WHO ACTUALLY TOOK TIME TO GO THROUGH SUCH TRIPE.
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2021
Hallelujah....

Thank you, father.

❤❤❤

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by BruncleZuma: 10:18am On Mar 07, 2021
Bloody charlatans
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by ksstroud: 10:33am On Mar 07, 2021
How people gathered in multitude to listen to these kind people still baffles me...

2 Likes

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by Globad(f): 10:59am On Mar 07, 2021
People just like to give themselves solace
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by ofiko123(m): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2021
Nice one... Glory be to God..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by Truefaith: 11:25am On Mar 07, 2021
Listen to deceivers such as Xenonamandar Jegahusiee Singh, sorry, Joseph Prince, at your own peril

Didn't Christ warn of wolves overrunning the church?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGOusv4ZA3E
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 07, 2021
The aliens will have to visit us first and reveal themselves before we even think of ending things.. Aliens are real
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 07, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Hallelujah....

Thank you, father.

❤❤❤

Please, thats not Yashua, he's middle eastern with a "dark" skin. Stop this idolatry..

1 Like

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by backT(m): 11:51am On Mar 07, 2021
tonididdy:
Why is there no oath sworn before comments are issued on a Christian thread?

angry
@seun
I am confused too. Why will they asked somebody to swear to an oath before commenting on Muslim thread but it is not like that to Christian thread.
#SEUN, we want answer.
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:53am On Mar 07, 2021
BetBuilder365:

Please, thats not Yashua, he's middle eastern with a "dark" skin. Stop this idolatry..

You make me laugh.

Stay blessed, bro. smiley
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by olisefom: 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
tonididdy:

angry
@seun

I have thought of this. I am not a fanatic. I respect each person's religious beliefs...I felt it is barbaric to make me swear to your belief in a public forum as big as Nairaland. Is it possible an explanation is given for this? @Seun
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by mu2sa2: 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
EdidemLord:
Thread seen but no comment.
Too late to retract- your comment is "no comment", clearly written by you and seen by the readers.
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by Prajonis: 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
For those of you waiting for rapture, know this that your children's children will still come and wait for it too.

1 Like

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by mu2sa2: 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
tonididdy:

angry
@seun
Because nobody goes to Christian threads to insult Jesus or Christians- note, I said insult. In contrast, troublemakers go to every Islamic thread solely to insult prophet Muhammad, Islam and muslims. Not one muslim, out of over 1.2 billon, will ever insult jesus. The oath is necessary to separate the chaff from the grain, even though some stubborn grains may still hid in the chaff.
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by Ibime(m): 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
Wetin this one dey yarn sef

Just recklessly feeding into evangelicals anti-mask rhetoric
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
Scammers everywhere
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by phorget(m): 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
Seen,but na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement joor

Dem say rapture go soon shele you you are still busy selling fucky-fucky something... undecided
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by davidodiba(m): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Oh, so you are still waiting and hoping for the Spaceship called "Rapture"?

Ok oh, it's your legs after all!

I don't think you do this on Islamic threads because by now, they would have harvested your vile windpipe from your anus.

I wish we can have our own creed before comment is made on Christian threads
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2021
phorget:

Dem say rapture go soon shele you you are still busy selling fucky-fucky something... undecided
so before rapture go come,we should start disobeying God abi? Baba said go into the word and multiply, I'm a man of God, I'm helping God's ministry
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by Dtruthspeaker: 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
davidodiba:

I don't think you do this on Islamic threads because by now, they would have harvested your vile windpipe from your anus.

I wish we can have our own creed before comment is made on Christian threads

grin You are in error oh but however if you look at my posts and threads you would be better informed!

I made my presentation about the "rapture" too.
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by Dtruthspeaker: 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
so before rapture go come,we should start disobeying God abi? Baba said go into the word and multiply, I'm a man of God, I'm helping God's ministry

World never full troway? grin
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

World never full troway? grin
why would world full when land still plenty.
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by Dtruthspeaker: 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
why would world full when land still plenty.

Ah bros, you no know say land don finish? You no see the price of land today wen before na dash dem dey dash person before?
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by Judybash93(m): 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
Radarada ti n raso ni gbayi

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by Jamsal18(m): 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
Shey na our eyes mask dey cover ni
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by Tcwork: 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
What does mask have to do with the kingdom of God. It's very easy to be a pastor, just say anything and quote a few bible passages

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party / Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population / How To Become An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.