Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince (23416 Views)

After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind / Pictures Of Joseph Prince $280 Million Church Building In Singapore / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by EbenezerTriumph: 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
NaijaSumigan:
LORD JESUS heal my past, renew my present and restore my future.
Amen
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by EbenezerTriumph: 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
make una continue dey deceive una selfs. rapture rapture ko conture ni.
you need help.
I was once like you but thanks to God I was delivered from the blindness of ignorance.
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by EbenezerTriumph: 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Hallelujah....

Thank you, father.
❤❤❤
is that your father in the picture?
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by EbenezerTriumph: 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
sophirebenitez:
All these Rapture mongers. Happy vanishing to lala land.

If indeed in the near future people mysteriously disappear, chances are that Thanos flipped his finger than Christ whisking em away to to escape the coming doom.
you need help
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by EbenezerTriumph: 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2021
BetBuilder365:

Please, thats not Yashua, he's middle eastern with a "dark" skin. Stop this idolatry..
dark skin ke? who be this one again undecided
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by EbenezerTriumph: 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
Prajonis:
For those of you waiting for rapture, know this that your children's children will still come and wait for it too.
so what are you insinuating
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by Dliquidmetal(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
you need help.
I was once like you but thanks to God I was delivered from the blindness of ignorance.
you've been successful brainwashed congrats. even mad people dey always feel like say na them normal.

1 Like

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by Prajonis: 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
so what are you insinuating
I made a statement not an insinuation.
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by emmyN(m): 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
What do you gain from intentionally distorting someone's speech and intent jiggaz? From what you quoted up there, what he said had nothing to do with wearing face mask.
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by tonididdy(m): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
mu2sa2:
Because nobody goes to Christian threads to insult Jesus or Christians- note, I said insult. In contrast, troublemakers go to every Islamic thread solely to insult prophet Muhammad, Islam and muslims. Not one muslim, out of over 1.2 billon, will ever insult jesus. The oath is necessary to separate the chaff from the grain, even though some stubborn grains may still hid in the chaff.
I agree with you but for Eveness and equality, an oath should be taken regardless
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by EbenezerTriumph: 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
Prajonis:
I made a statement not an insinuation.
you know nothing
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by Cryptomillion: 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
ohh
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by Prajonis: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
you know nothing
One day in your life when you're old, frail, tired and weak you'll look into the eyes of your grand children and this conversation will cross your mind. You'll wonder whether that stranger in Nairaland all those years ago was right afterall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by victorazy(m): 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
Bampeh:
This Pastor might be saying the truth. who was there when God gave him the prophecy.

Bampeh is observing

You don't need a pastor to tell you.

When you read Revelation about the end time, you will notice that the signs God says before the coming of the Son e.g. Sun will turn dark, wearing sackcloth like person that morns is the shape of Corona virus and that's why is called Corona, check the meaning of "Corona" in dictionary.

Another one will come "Blood Moon"

1 Like

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by FullBlastLight: 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
RICHSATAN:
where do all these idiots come from/

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by RICHSATAN: 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2021

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by FullBlastLight: 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
[quote author=RICHSATAN post=99689433][/quote]

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by RICHSATAN: 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2021

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by DBossNG(m): 6:07am On Mar 08, 2021
Tolumiide:

Its known to all that Christ came to give everybody liberty. Feel free to be free here, please comment, whether your religion is Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism or an Ogun worshipper. That liberty can only be found in Christ and Christ alone.

Correct!
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by naijapage(f): 7:08am On Mar 08, 2021
Tolumiide:

Its known to all that Christ came to give everybody liberty. Feel free to be Customer Service free here, please comment, whether your religion is Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism or an Ogun worshipper. That liberty can only be found in Christ and Christ alone.
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by citadels(f): 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
Tolumiide:

Its known to all that Christ came to give everybody liberty. Feel free to be free here, please comment, whether your religion is Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism or an Ogun worshipper. That liberty can only be found in Christ and Christ alone.
. Sure my dear until they will keep had I known
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
Lord Jesus
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 4:02pm On May 03, 2022
Now...
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:09am On Jun 17, 2022
Yes!!
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Evening
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
Look
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
Yeah
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 11:08am On Sep 24, 2022
Morning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days / Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens / Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.