Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics (7258 Views)

Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims / North Food Blockage To South Is Hurting / Southern States Dismiss Blockade While North Food Traders Insist On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Obamaofusa: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
Stupidity
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by gotnel: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
charleff512:

Have they ever distributed the food for free?
Mark my words the will soon count their losses.

They are counting their lost already.
From day one of the food blockade, the lost started manifesting.
We should only see this as a reminder.
From now on, farming must be given the opportunity it deserves.
Southern Nigeria, west, east and south should take notes and priorities food production lines.
The last is not yet known.
Let us endure this for a certain time.
We must go for every alternative to make food available for now.
Our brothers from the north have thought us that your food stocks must be produced from your local area.

Mechanization of agricultural business matter most now.
If we want to working towards providing people with plenty food without waiting for a long hauling trip from the north.

All is well with us in the south west

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by BlackPantherxXx: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
Kebbiprince:
The south west must learn the hard way to respect those who feed them

It is very obvious you're a Igbo gala seller.

Yet you're ashamed of your identity.

I don't blame you sha... who would be proud to be a fl.athead,product of a baby factory?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Ayo2004: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
jimyjames:

He spoke nothing but the truth, history will never forget the evil that united your father's against the igbos, your father's tried to wipe us out , not just by placing a food blockade by land, sea and air your father's matched in their thousands to our home lands to kill us all, yet we survived now doing great things in Nigeria and globally
Nobody starved you,Biafra illegally declared their sovereignty and Nigeria refused to share their food with a region that left her, simple as that,it isn't by force for a Nation to trade foodstuffs with another Nation after all Biafra was a Nation on its own

4 Likes

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by 2special(m): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Rugaria:

It's biting! That's the fact.. Infact my sources are telling me that in certain places in the East, meat is slowly disappearing from the menu! Folks are going mainly with fish in some places. It's not surprising, I mean the economic policy in this country was calibrated to favour northern farmers post 1970. Dams and irrigations and all that! Since they have decided not to sell, which by the way is their right, folks should be agitating to be allowed to source their are beef elsewhere!

It perfectly makes sense! Boycotting beef altogether doesn't make sense.. It's an essential.. Fulanis didn't invent beef! We are in ECOWAS, there should be freedom of goods, humans and services and all that. We can buy from Ghana, Burkina Faso etc. Or from Argentina and Australia them... It's called trading. It's a question of buying goods with my money! The government can not stop me from importing, while also supporting Herdsmen who have refused to sell. That's unacceptable..
I thought the food war is just between the South West and the North cuz of the manner guy's from the East were celebrating

3 Likes

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by LegendHero(m): 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
jimyjames:

My friend shut up, he spoke nothing but the truth, to think awolowo visited ojukwu and pledged neutrality ,only for him to go back and pressured Gowon to do everything possible to keep the igbos from breaking away from Nigeria, he was the one that adviced Gowon to place a blockade on igbos

Why did Ojuku tried to invade Lagos? Why did he wrote that provocative letter to the West? Why did he invade Ore?

You guys will only hit your respective head on the wall if you think the Yorubas owe you any sympathy or apology.

Get over it and stop parroting nonsense coz we don’t give a bleep about both your past and present!

7 Likes

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Rugaria: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
2special:
I thought the food war is just between the South West and the North cuz of the manner guy's from the East were celebrating

How you guys see the "celebration" of south easterners to your real and imagined "misfortune" beats me..
Somebody points out to you the folly in making a proven dullard your president for two consecutive occasions, you see this as some kind of "celebration"?
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by 2special(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
Rugaria:

How you guys see the "celebration" of south easterners to your real and imagined "misfortune" beats me..
Somebody points out to you the folly in making a proven dullard your president for two consecutive occasions, you see this as some kind of "celebration"?
Yeah, check twitter, you will read what your brother's from the East are writing and mind you, I have alot of friends from the East that voted for Buhari twice.

3 Likes

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Tap0lane: 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
But your foolish father forgot to mention the time the British wanted to grant Southern Nigeria independence in 1957 the same time the likes of Ghana got their independence but the lunatic Azikwe said the Northern Nigeria that declared themselves not ready to have independence must be waited upon by the rest of the south ba?!

jimyjames:

My friend shut up, he spoke nothing but the truth, to think awolowo visited ojukwu and pledged neutrality ,only for him to go back and pressured Gowon to do everything possible to keep the igbos from breaking away from Nigeria, he was the one that adviced Gowon to place a blockade on igbos

4 Likes

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Tap0lane: 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
Where is the top foolish u is talking about ?!
jimyjames:

well of all the evils your father's did to us, our forgiven spirit ingenuity , hardwork has helped us bounce back to the top

f*ck awolowo may he continue to burn in hell if there is truly one out there

1 Like

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Kebbiprince: 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

It is very obvious you're a Igbo gala seller.

Yet you're ashamed of your identity.

I don't blame you sha... who would be proud to be a fl.athead,product of a baby factory?
Keep deceiving yourself involving people of SE and SS who we don't target. Last last na hunger go kill una
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by jimyjames(m): 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ayo2004:

Nobody starved you,Biafra illegally declared their sovereignty and Nigeria refused to share their food with a region that left her, simple as that,it isn't by force for a Nation to trade foodstuffs with another Nation after all Biafra was a Nation on its own
biafra never begged food from Nigeria rather Nigeria blocked biafra from importing food through the sea, and the farms biafrans cultivated was destroyed by Nigerian Army even humanitarian aid planes bringing food to biafra by air were constantly shot down
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Akanbiedu(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
Oshigun:
Lol. Omokri alway pushing Igbos forward to confront others and further alienate themselves in the process while carefully always shielding his own ethnic origin and people.

Who, other than a divisive bigot, can compare events between warring factions during a Civil War to a peace time situation where there is no official and government-sanctioned declaration of war?

I notice the hypocritical Omokri wants to codedly berate the Yorubas without even commenting on the absurdity and illegality of what the North is doing.

I am personally loving this. Just hope naive, 'liberal' and irritating Yorubas can now see, in 3D, what some of us have always argued which is that Yorubas should begin to be more insular and protectionist rather than continue naively and unrewardingly playing "accomodators" to the many ingrates around us.

I can only imagine where Yorubas would be now if we are as clannish, intolerant and protectionist in our land as Igbos and Northerners are in their region.

I have serious doubts if the average Yoruba will ever stop being naive.

As we speak, there is no strategic, coordinated land acquisition deterrence in Sango, Ota, Ifo, Akute, Ibafo, Mowe axes of Ogun state despite the fact that Ogun is fully aware that there is no more land to sell in adjoining areas of Lagos. Now a large crowd of people who work in Lagos, with zero benefits for Ogun, are buying 10 10 kobo lands from omoniles and building shanties. This is currently constituting infrastructural challenge. I am sure there will be electoral strive between Ogun natives and settlers later. By the time Ogun state realizes they have been harbouring trouble, it will be too late.
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by jimyjames(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
LegendHero:

Why did Ojuku tried to invade Lagos? Why did he wrote that provocative letter to the West? Why did he invade Ore?

You guys will only hit your respective head on the wall if you think the Yorubas owe you any sympathy or apology.

Get over it and stop parroting nonsense coz we don’t give a bleep about both your past and present!

Lagos was the capital of Nigeria plus Nigerian troops already captured nsukka at that time and was advancing to capture Enugu the capital of biafran, it was a capital for capital military strategy
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by jimyjames(m): 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
Tap0lane:
But your foolish father forgot to mention the time the British wanted to grant Southern Nigeria independence in 1957 the same time the likes of Ghana got their independence but the lunatic Azikwe said the Northern Nigeria that declared themselves not ready to have independence must be waited upon by the rest of the south ba?!

lol who is this fool? you all always talk about zik stopping this and that, how powerful was zik? could zik stand alone and speak for south, north or Nigeria as a whole? you are pretty dull

1 Like

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by jimyjames(m): 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
Tap0lane:
Where is the top foolish u is talking about ?!
lol we made Lagos a no man's land we dominate markets all over Nigeria, travel around and see things for yourself, we did all that with just 20 pounds, can any ethnic group do that?

1 Like

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by jimyjames(m): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
plessis:

So, anybody who has a conflicting opinion is an afonja?
Onyeara dika gi.
f*ck you afonja Efi Nzuzu

1 Like

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by LegendHero(m): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
jimyjames:

Lagos was the capital of Nigeria plus Nigerian troops already captured nsukka at that time and was advancing to capture Enugu the capital of biafran, it was a capital for capital military strategy

So the Biafran troops will be distributing salad and fried rice on their way to Lagos from Ore right?

Ojukwu failed strategically and that action was one of the mistakes that cost him that war.

He stretched his luck too far by thinking the Yorubas will keep calm while he invade Lagos. Whether you call it capital or not, the Yorubas will bear the major sorrow from the invasion so that was why we acted!

5 Likes

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Amumaigwe: 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Oshigun:
Lol. Omokri alway pushing Igbos forward to confront others and further alienate themselves in the process while carefully always shielding his own ethnic origin and people.

Who, other than a divisive bigot, can compare events between warring factions during a Civil War to a peace time situation where there is no official and government-sanctioned declaration of war?

I notice the hypocritical Omokri wants to codedly berate the Yorubas without even commenting on the absurdity and illegality of what the North is doing.

I am personally loving this. Just hope naive, 'liberal' and irritating Yorubas can now see, in 3D, what some of us have always argued which is that Yorubas should begin to be more insular and protectionist rather than continue naively and unrewardingly playing "accomodators" to the many ingrates around us.

I can only imagine where Yorubas would be now if we are as clannish, intolerant and protectionist in our land as Igbos and Northerners are in their region.

The only land that makes sense in your SW is Lagos which incidentally is a nomansland. Wetin I want find go Oshogbo abi Ijebu Igbo?

1 Like

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Reeses: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga i want it to pepper you very well grin grin
Pepper them gang.
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by theFilmtric: 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
jimyjames:

biafra never begged food from Nigeria rather Nigeria blocked biafra from importing food through the sea, and the farms biafrans cultivated was destroyed by Nigerian Army even humanitarian aid planes bringing food to biafra by air were constantly shot down
lies
Lies
Lies

Must you lie for sympathy
Quit living in the past

theFilmtricsay
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by theFilmtric: 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
jimyjames:

lie
Ojukwu thought too highly of his army
And he sent Banjo a Yoruba to attack his hometown
That speaks volumes

theFilmtricsay

2 Likes

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by theFilmtric: 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
Amumaigwe:

The only land that makes sense in your SW is Lagos which incidentally is a nomansland. Wetin I want find go Oshogbo abi Ijebu Igbo?
then why are your people scattered everywhere in the SW?
And what land is better than Ogun
Anambra?
Why are there more of you in SW(excluding Lagos) than we in SE?? cheesy
I. Don't do ethnic stuff
But when you're ignorantly stupid
I teach you cheesy

theFilmtricsay

3 Likes

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by CSTRR: 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
AmbaliJ:
Reno the ibo asslicker. Nothing wey hin go talk wey go surprise pesin. He sucks ibos deeks for a living.
Where you expecting him to suck your dickk.?
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
Akanbiedu:

I have serious doubts if the average Yoruba will ever stop being naive.

As we speak, there is no strategic, coordinated land acquisition deterrence in Sango, Ota, Ifo, Akute, Ibafo, Mowe axes of Ogun state despite the fact that Ogun is fully aware that there is no more land to sell in adjoining areas of Lagos. Now a large crowd of people who work in Lagos, with zero benefits for Ogun, are buying 10 10 kobo lands from omoniles and building shanties. This is currently constituting infrastructural challenge. I am sure there will be electoral strive between Ogun natives and settlers later. By the time Ogun state realizes they have been harbouring trouble, it will be too late.

Likewise. Just hope God is sending those fools among us a message with all this current animosity and hate we are facing from those we been accomodating of and hospitable to.

I really cannot understand why we cannot have a cohesive and even protectionist approach to putting Yoruba interest first in the SW considering how ethnically divided and tribalistic Nigeria is. Especially when the land of the SW is coveted above all else in Nigeria.
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by oluwasegun007(m): 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
The south west need to learn the hard way

The south west need to learn the hard way

Half of your brothers dey Lagos..

Yinmu
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Kingof2nations(m): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
Why is Reno scared of using word Biafra.
It's wasn't just the igbos that suffered even though they are at majority other tribes in Biafra including his own ethnic nationality.
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Amaechi2023(m): 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
PlayerMeji:
It's only a fool that will undermine the effects of war but the truth is NO ONE TRIBE is independent of the other.

Yorubaland will not go desolate because of the Northern strike, that's impossible.

Modified
Abuja market women are selling one big yellow custard bucket of tomatoes at N300, so much vegetables are going to waste here in Abuja.
Onions that I bought today were like 12 medium sized ones for N150.
so how is that waste??
they cut the supply, we buy at cheaper rate in the north.

our currency though same naira but more valuable I'm the north..
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
Kingof2nations:
Why is Reno scared of using word Biafra.
It's wasn't just the igbos that suffered even though they are at majority other tribes in Biafra including his own ethnic nationality.

Brother, Reno is very easy to work out. He is driven mainly by hate for all those he blamed for the removal of GEJ his Patron Saint and second God. This is why he hates Buhari, Tinubu and Yorubas passionately.

He has sworn to continue attacking all those he holds responsible for the removal of GEJ.

Unfortunately for Reno, he cannot get any mileage out of his own people or even thebIjaw kinsmen of Jonathan as those folks are not as hateful, backward looking and vindictive as he is.

Reno therefore quickly decided on becoming the biggest azz licker of Igbos alive because he realized only the Igbos had the same hateful, vengeful and vindictive soul he has. He realized him. And Igbos were a match made in Heaven and he could continue using them to fight Buhari, Tinubu and the Yorubas by occasionally stroking their big flat heads.

Unfortunately for Reno, the Igbos have no powers to punish anyone and can only hate and insult others, like Tinubu, from afar. They are both pathetic, hopeless, bitter and impotent. Reno and Igbos deserve each other.

2 Likes

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by DSoj(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
Stupid Reno.
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by oghalebros(m): 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
This is really conspiracy of the highest order. No arm of government has come to condemn this act.
this is really!! really!!! bad as a nation. It looks like some people in government are in support of it.
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by jimyjames(m): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
theFilmtric:

lie
Ojukwu thought too highly of his army
And he sent Banjo a Yoruba to attack his hometown
That speaks volumes

theFilmtricsay

of course ojukwu thought highly of his army, and purposely placed banjo in charge of the mission as an assurance the mission was never to conquer yoruba land, but the capital of Nigeria Lagos, capital for capital was the mission simple and clear and don't forget Lagos was never part of South West

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Igboho Spotted In Neighbouring African Country This Morning (pics) / 20 Killed In Fresh Jos Riots / CJN, Musdapher Nominates Female Successor, Gives Quit Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.