Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,534 members, 7,958,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics (7262 Views)

Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims / North Food Blockage To South Is Hurting / Southern States Dismiss Blockade While North Food Traders Insist On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by jimyjames(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
theFilmtric:
lies Lies Lies
Must you lie for sympathy Quit living in the past

theFilmtricsay
you can't just say lies without a counter version of the truth you have
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by theFilmtric: 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
jimyjames:

you can't just say lies without a counter version of the truth you have
I don't need to
You yourself know you're twisting the truth

theFilmtricsay
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Minjim: 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
FSU:

What has the sea access done for you so far?
Really?!
If you can't see it, you need some....

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by jimyjames(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
LegendHero:

So the Biafran troops will be distributing salad and fried rice on their way to Lagos from Ore right?

Ojukwu failed strategically and that action was one of the mistakes that cost him that war.

He stretched his luck too far by thinking the Yorubas will keep calm while he invade Lagos. Whether you call it capital or not, the Yorubas will bear the major sorrow from the invasion so that was why we acted!

lol the road from ore to Lagos was completely free, the only root across to Midwest was through the bridge at Onitsha and that was were Nigerian soldiers were protecting, 70s of those soldiers protecting that bridge were Midwest igbos and they worked hand in hand with ojukwu to help biafrans invade Midwest and pass smoothly to Lagos with no problem, it was going to be a 24 hour mission from Midwest to Lagos which the road was completely free,
banjo delayed the mission it took FG one whole week to come up with a crash program to recruit and train new soldiers within a week to block the biafrans at ore , it was a perfect military strategy, the only mistake ojukwu did was placing a yoruba traitor banjo in charge, if ojukwu had placed someone like Lt col Achuzia that brilliant biafran commander from Midwest he could have delivered in 24 hours
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by jimyjames(m): 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
theFilmtric:

I don't need to
You yourself know you're twisting the truth

theFilmtricsay

lol you can't counter it cause you have no knowledge of the topic you are arguing about
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Trash. Who has complained in the SW ?
This is arrant nonsense.
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by jimyjames(m): 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
LegendHero:

So the Biafran troops will be distributing salad and fried rice on their way to Lagos from Ore right?

Ojukwu failed strategically and that action was one of the mistakes that cost him that war.

He stretched his luck too far by thinking the Yorubas will keep calm while he invade Lagos. Whether you call it capital or not, the Yorubas will bear the major sorrow from the invasion so that was why we acted!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qauxgIpsZXQ
please watch this video this Nigerian 10th battalion took one whole week to recruit and train them in a crash program to block the road at ore, they were not even yoruba soldiers but northern soldiers and Tiv soldiers from Benue, the road from Midwest to Lagos was clear the biafran mission was to reach Lagos within 24 hours that very day they invaded Midwest with the help of Midwest igbos, banjo the traitor delayed the mission purposely for it to fail, and was secretly communicating with the enemy, on how to take down ojukwu
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Tabitha03(f): 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
Kebbiprince:
The south west must learn the hard way to respect those who feed them
Feed them as how.....Do you feed us for free. We pay you guys
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Gbagura: 12:39am On Mar 04, 2021
jimyjames:

My friend shut up, he spoke nothing but the truth, to think awolowo visited ojukwu and pledged neutrality ,only for him to go back and pressured Gowon to do everything possible to keep the igbos from breaking away from Nigeria, he was the one that adviced Gowon to place a blockade on igbos
Awolowo was right. It was an igbo man that insisted secession clause shouldn't be included into our first constitution. So igbo then wanting to breakaway because power slipped through their fingers was an act of sedition. I would have done same thing. Greed has been running through igbo veins since pre-independence Nigeria.

What a tribe!
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by mccloud224(m): 12:58am On Mar 04, 2021
PlayerMeji:
It's only a fool that will undermine the effects of war but the truth is NO ONE TRIBE is independent of the other.

Yorubaland will not go desolate because of the Northern strike, that's impossible.

Modified
Abuja market women are selling one big yellow custard bucket of tomatoes at N300, so much vegetables are going to waste here in Abuja.
Onions that I bought today were like 12 medium sized ones for N150.

First...war is necessary. No war, no peace. Your elders (whose generation overseas are enjoying looted billions) have sold Oduduwa land to Fulani. Doubt it? Where is Gani,Tinubu? How come.Ooni of Ife and your Alaafin are voiceless?

Second, Yorubas are totally unprepared for a food crisis. Your tout bros on the road are the main cause of hiking food prices eg one "king of boys"wakes one day and decides bus intake is now N2,000 instead of N500.

Things Neva cost?

Judas na Carrot.
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by jimyjames(m): 1:40am On Mar 04, 2021
Gbagura:
Awolowo was right. It was an igbo man that insisted secession clause shouldn't be included into our first constitution. So igbo then wanting to breakaway because power slipped through their fingers was an act of sedition. I would have done same thing. Greed has been running through igbo veins since pre-independence Nigeria.

What a tribe!

I always ask you yorubas how powerful was zik to stand alone and insist secession shouldn't be included into the first constitution? do you think back then Nigeria was that corrupt that one man can stand and do things as he wants? only an uneducated man Will make that dull Statement, even as corrupt as Nigeria is now it's very difficult for a president or anyone to remove or add to the Constitution just like that.

and for you to say igbos wanted to breakaway cause power slipped through their fingers is the most foolish thing I have ever heard, eastern Region breaking away from Nigeria was never about power slipping through igbo fingers, the systematic killings of igbos and other easterners all over Nigeria was the reason easterners separated from Nigeria, Gowon was there when these killings raping and looting of igbos and other easterners was going on but he did nothing, you might say it was a counter coup against the igbos, but if it was a counter coup the killing of ironsi and thousands of igbo officers all over barracks from South West, middle belt, and northern Nigeria was enough to avenge the so called igbo coup

that was not all, all the igbos and easterners even igbos from Midwest returned home close to 2 million of them , empty handed with everything they had taken from them, with all this crises at hand, the young ojukwu did everything he could to resolve the problem, in fact Gowon promised to handle the problem and easterners were persuaded to return back to those places they ran from that the problem was over, those that returned were killed

that was when the elites of eastern Region asked ojukwu to break the eastern Region away from Nigeria, ojukwu still delayed the process to make one final negotiation with FG both ojukwu and Gowon went to Aburi Ghana to settle the problem, which they both agreed and signed many things like decentralizing the police force, certain revenue formula sharing, and how to settle the crises and integrate the igbos and easterners that have left their jobs properties and everything back to those places they ran from, when they returned Gowon did nothing about the aburi agreement, ojukwu waited for 3 months before finally declaring biafra with the full support of all the ethnic groups and elites of eastern Nigeria.
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by biafrasun: 4:02am On Mar 04, 2021
jimyjames:

I always ask you yorubas how powerful was zik to stand alone and insist secession shouldn't be included into the first constitution? do you think back then Nigeria was that corrupt that one man can stand and do things as he wants? only an uneducated man Will make that dull Statement, even as corrupt as Nigeria is now it's very difficult for a president or anyone to remove or add to the Constitution just like that. My brother stop educating those fools they would pay at due time.

and for you to say igbos wanted to breakaway cause power slipped through their fingers is the most foolish thing I have ever heard, eastern Region breaking away from Nigeria was never about power slipping through igbo fingers, the systematic killings of igbos and other easterners all over Nigeria was the reason easterners separated from Nigeria, Gowon was there when these killings raping and looting of igbos and other easterners was going on but he did nothing, you might say it was a counter coup against the igbos, but if it was a counter coup the killing of ironsi and thousands of igbo officers all over barracks from South West, middle belt, and northern Nigeria was enough to avenge the so called igbo coup

that was not all, all the igbos and easterners even igbos from Midwest returned home close to 2 million of them , empty handed with everything they had taken from them, with all this crises at hand, the young ojukwu did everything he could to resolve the problem, in fact Gowon promised to handle the problem and easterners were persuaded to return back to those places they ran from that the problem was over, those that returned were killed

that was when the elites of eastern Region asked ojukwu to break the eastern Region away from Nigeria, ojukwu still delayed the process to make one final negotiation with FG both ojukwu and Gowon went to Aburi Ghana to settle the problem, which they both agreed and signed many things like decentralizing the police force, certain revenue formula sharing, and how to settle the crises and integrate the igbos and easterners that have left their jobs properties and everything back to those places they ran from, when they returned Gowon did nothing about the aburi agreement, ojukwu waited for 3 months before finally declaring biafra with the full support of all the ethnic groups and elites of eastern Nigeria.

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by biafrasun: 4:04am On Mar 04, 2021
jimyjames:

I always ask you yorubas how powerful was zik to stand alone and insist secession shouldn't be included into the first constitution? do you think back then Nigeria was that corrupt that one man can stand and do things as he wants? only an uneducated man Will make that dull Statement, even as corrupt as Nigeria is now it's very difficult for a president or anyone to remove or add to the Constitution just like that. My brother stop educating those fools they would pay at due time.

that was when the elites of eastern Region asked ojukwu to break the eastern Region away from Nigeria, ojukwu still delayed the process to make one final negotiation with FG both ojukwu and Gowon went to Aburi Ghana to settle the problem, which they both agreed and signed many things like decentralizing the police force, certain revenue formula sharing, and how to settle the crises and integrate the igbos and easterners that have left their jobs properties and everything back to those places they ran from, when they returned Gowon did nothing about the aburi agreement, ojukwu waited for 3 months before finally declaring biafra with the full support of all the ethnic groups and elites of eastern Nigeria. My brother stop educating those fools they would pay at due time

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Uchek(m): 4:16am On Mar 04, 2021
Stop living in self-delusion. You are not accomodators.

Oshigun:
Lol. Omokri alway pushing Igbos forward to confront others and further alienate themselves in the process while carefully always shielding his own ethnic origin and people.

Who, other than a divisive bigot, can compare events between warring factions during a Civil War to a peace time situation where there is no official and government-sanctioned declaration of war?

I notice the hypocritical Omokri wants to codedly berate the Yorubas without even commenting on the absurdity and illegality of what the North is doing.

I am personally loving this. Just hope naive, 'liberal' and irritating Yorubas can now see, in 3D, what some of us have always argued which is that Yorubas should begin to be more insular and protectionist rather than continue naively and unrewardingly playing "accomodators" to the many ingrates around us.

I can only imagine where Yorubas would be now if we are as clannish, intolerant and protectionist in our land as Igbos and Northerners are in their region.
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Uchek(m): 4:21am On Mar 04, 2021
Stop living in self-delusion. You are not any accomodators..

Oshigun:
Lol. Omokri alway pushing Igbos forward to confront others and further alienate themselves in the process while carefully always shielding his own ethnic origin and people.

Who, other than a divisive bigot, can compare events between warring factions during a Civil War to a peace time situation where there is no official and government-sanctioned declaration of war?

I notice the hypocritical Omokri wants to codedly berate the Yorubas without even commenting on the absurdity and illegality of what the North is doing.

I am personally loving this. Just hope naive, 'liberal' and irritating Yorubas can now see, in 3D, what some of us have always argued which is that Yorubas should begin to be more insular and protectionist rather than continue naively and unrewardingly playing "accomodators" to the many ingrates around us.

I can only imagine where Yorubas would be now if we are as clannish, intolerant and protectionist in our land as Igbos and Northerners are in their region.

1 Like

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Ykc2(m): 4:44am On Mar 04, 2021
Oshigun:

when you mention this accommodating bla bla i just laugh like no tomorrow,oga if lagos state was not former capital of nigeria just know that by now lekki would still be swampy area,your accommodating who and who?the whole nigeria was built with niger delta money what do you want niger deltans to say

1 Like

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by 49cents(m): 5:00am On Mar 04, 2021
Oshigun:

See Yorubas simply move too slow and would rather align with the north for power than unite with the SE and SS to make the northern supremacy over south history. This is the indignation of other southerners to the Yoruba political mentalitiy
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by udemzyudex(m): 5:21am On Mar 04, 2021
Kebbiprince:

feed them for free? I don't just know what's wrong with all this entitled brats on nairaland, did you feed them for free or you sell your goods to them?

rubbish.
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Idiko1: 5:45am On Mar 04, 2021
AmbaliJ:
Reno the ibo asslicker. Nothing wey hin go talk wey go surprise pesin. He sucks ibos deeks for a living.

The main dead call about Nigeria. He\she who speaks the truth instantly becomes an "Asslicker". What dude stated remains a simple facts that happened in human nature.
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Carlmax(m): 7:04am On Mar 04, 2021
pafra:
What is all this shout about food shortage.
As far as I am concern I did not experience it.

Cows and other food stuffs on ground can still last for two weeks.

Please if you experience this scarcity hit share but if not click like

I only noticed the 500 naira suya i bought last night was a lot smaller, if I was back in Delta state I would have switched to my Pork suya peacefully.
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Tap0lane: 7:29am On Mar 04, 2021
Specifically list the markets Igbos dominate in Lagos ? In Ladipo the only market area you dominate is spare where Yoruba secluded your tribesmen. In that same Ladipo there are major foam distributors biggest in Lagos you'll hardly see a single Igbo there.

The food Market in Ojuwoye a stone throw from Ladipo have your ever come across an Igbo over there ?

The printing press factory all over the same Ladipo how many Igbos do you see around ?

Those selling glass along the same Ladipo did you ever come across Igbos among them ?

What about those selling build materials behind GTB close to the same Ladipo?

The wood industry in the same Ladipo how many Igbos do you see anywhere close ?

You see, this is a Ladipo with huge populations of Igbos but you are unable to dominate industries in that particular area over 30 years now. I know this cause I grew up there. Aside the likes of Orile axis Ladipo should be the second most populated choice area by Igbos n you failed miserably to dominate industries over here.

Aside the spare part market in Mushin, what aspect of economic life do Igbos have any relevance in Mushin as a whole with your high population or is noise making n chest beating now a speciality in economic activity or economic domination ?

This should tell you how foolishly you reason across Nigeria as Igbos. If you come to Ajah where I reside you make the loudest noise but what do you have? I know for a fact no single estate here belongs to an Igbo, you talking about buying land from Yoruba but you neglect the fact Yorubas own estates with acres of land in same Ajah axis compare to your single building with misappropriated noise making all over the place.

I know this for a fact cos am into property development as well. Make I no continue to the expose your foolishness 4 NL. I get work I wan do this morning abeg.

jimyjames:

lol we made Lagos a no man's land we dominate markets all over Nigeria, travel around and see things for yourself, we did all that with just 20 pounds, can any ethnic group do that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Jessepaid(m): 7:39am On Mar 04, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Hehehe my man kebbi..

That only applies when you are getting the food for free..

I assure you from every last bulb of onion to every basket of tomato is paid for..

If the north likes dey should continue being myopic about the issue..

The onions will become too surplus in the north they will have no choice but to use it to start baking cakes and other snacks
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Tap0lane: 7:50am On Mar 04, 2021
This must be why why Azikiwe chose to delay independence of southern Nigeria till the north was ready. It must also be why an educated Azikiwe chose to be ceremonial president to a gworo chewing n kunu sipping Tafawa Balewa.

Probably the same reason why Ekwume rotted away in jail as VP to Shagari who was under house arrest with olosho for fraud n corruption.

You foolish n deluded Igbos suffer from selective amnesia as you foolishly desire when recounting history. You think we are all going to be foolish just like you chosen out of foolishness n bigotry ? Walahi! You never get sense, I swear.

49cents:

See Yorubas simply move too slow and would rather align with the north for power than unite with the SE and SS to make the northern supremacy over south history. This is the indignation of other southerners to the Yoruba political mentalitiy

Funny n foolish people.

1 Like

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by jimyjames(m): 8:07am On Mar 04, 2021
Tap0lane:
Specifically list the markets Igbos dominate in Lagos ? In Ladipo the only market area you dominate is spare where Yoruba secluded your tribesmen. In that same Ladipo there are major foam distributors biggest in Lagos you'll hardly see a single Igbo there.

The food Market in Ojuwoye a stone throw from Ladipo have your ever come across an Igbo over there ?

The printing press factory all over the same Ladipo how many Igbos do you see around ?

Those selling glass along the same Ladipo did you ever come across Igbos among them ?

What about those selling build materials behind GTB close to the same Ladipo?

The wood industry in the same Ladipo how many Igbos do you see anywhere close ?

You see, this is a Ladipo with huge populations of Igbos but you are unable to dominate industries in that particular area over 30 years now. I know this cause I grew up there. Aside the likes of Orile axis Ladipo should be the second most populated choice area by Igbos n you failed miserably to dominate industries over here.

Aside the spare part market in Mushin, what aspect of economic life do Igbos have any relevance in Mushin as a whole with your high population or is noise making n chest beating now a speciality in economic activity or economic domination ?

This should tell you how foolishly you reason across Nigeria as Igbos. If you come to Ajah where I reside you make the loudest noise but what do you have? I know for a fact no single estate here belongs to an Igbo, you talking about buying land from Yoruba but you neglect the fact Yorubas own estates with acres of land in same Ajah axis compare to your single building with misappropriated noise making all over the place.

I know this for a fact cos am into property development as well. Make I no continue to the expose your foolishness 4 NL. I get work I wan do this morning abeg.

hahaha the same ladipo the whole world witness as your father's came out to cry shamelessly calling on tinubu and Obasanjo to help stop igbos from taking the only space remaining for them in ladipo after dominating everywhere all of Lagos? the video is still on YouTube they said igbos had the audacity to tell them to their faces that they will us millions to send them out of ladipo and all they could do is cry to tinubu and Obasanjo

lol igbos don't own estate in Lagos, ? are you aware that Allan onyeama started airpeace from real estate in banana island?

1 Like

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Tap0lane: 8:29am On Mar 04, 2021
Permit to laugh over your foolishness.
We are talking about the Ladipo, Fashola chased your dirty stinking tribesmen from so they can at least clean the place during his administration O.

jimyjames:

hahaha the same ladipo the whole world witness as your father's came out to cry shamelessly calling on tinubu and Obasanjo to help stop igbos from taking the only space remaining for them in ladipo after dominating everywhere all of Lagos ? the video is still on YouTube they said igbos had the audacity to tell them to their faces that they will us millions to send them out of ladipo and all they could do is cry to tinubu and Obasanjo

lol igbos don't own estate in Lagos, ? are you aware that Allan onyeama started airpeace from real estate in banana island?
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by jimyjames(m): 8:44am On Mar 04, 2021
Tap0lane:
Permit to laugh over your foolishness.
We are talking about the Ladipo, Fashola chased your dirty stinking tribesmen from so they can at least clean the place during his administration O.

hahaha go and watch your fathers cry over ladipo, the cry was in 2020

1 Like

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Tap0lane: 9:26am On Mar 04, 2021
Oloriburuku but your foolish tribesmen will claim Awo who was just a minister deprive your money saved in the bank yet he was only a minister n had all that power to implement a policy all over Nigeria but a lunatic in president Zik had no power to say anything about Nigeria according to foolish igbo analysis of event.

jimyjames:

lol who is this fool? you all always talk about zik stopping this and that, how powerful was zik? could zik stand alone and speak for south, north or Nigeria as a whole? you are pretty dull
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by jimyjames(m): 10:27am On Mar 04, 2021
Tap0lane:
Oloriburuku but your foolish tribesmen will claim Awo who was just a minister deprive your money saved in the bank yet he was only a minister n had all that power to implement a policy all over Nigeria but a lunatic in president Zik had no power to say anything about Nigeria according to foolish igbo analysis of event.

you are an uneducated fool, there is a great difference between a military government and a democratic government,
in military government you can do anything as long as the head of state is by your side
awolowo did all the evil he did against the igbos under military government run by 34 yr old Gowon who made awolowo his right hand man at looked up to awolowo for advice

in democratic government everything is done by voting and the majority always carry the vote tell me how zik single handedly became a majority against the wishes of North, middle belt, south west and Midwest?

1 Like

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Tap0lane: 11:24am On Mar 04, 2021
Aguiyi Ironsi was a military president yet your dead brain bigoted father gave only excuses as to why he couldn't do what Awo did as just a finance minister under a military president.

I go make sure say excuses finish from your deluded n deranged igbo brain to be left with only foolishness then n maybe then you we I'll understand why you are tagged as a fool everywhere.
jimyjames:

you are an uneducated fool, there is a great difference between a military government and a democratic government,
in military government you can do anything as long as the head of state is by your side
awolowo did all the evil he did against the igbos under military government run by 34 yr old Gowon who made awolowo his right hand man at looked up to awolowo for advice

in democratic government everything is done by voting and the majority always carry the vote tell me how zik single handedly became a majority against the wishes of North, middle belt, south west and Midwest?
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by jimyjames(m): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2021
Tap0lane:
Aguiyi Ironsi was a military president yet your dead brain bigoted father gave only excuses as to why he couldn't do what Awo did as just a finance minister under a military president.

I go make sure say excuses finish from your deluded n deranged igbo brain to be left with only foolishness then n maybe then you we I'll understand why you are tagged as a fool everywhere.

who is this fool, ironsi was a military president, yes but was never a tribal bigot like that old fool awolowo , why will ironsi commit such wickedness on innocent people like awolowo did? ironsi was not there when igbos and easterners were killed all over Nigeria from North, middle belt, and South West cause he himself was killed, he wasn't there during the biafran civil war, so what are you even talking about? how dull are you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos / FG Moves To Apply Twitter Operational Conditions To Other Platforms / Terrorist Training Camp Discovered By Police In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.