Stats: 3,195,649 members, 7,958,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

I Will Arrest Politicians Sponsoring Banditry In Zamfara – Governor Matawalle - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Arrest Politicians Sponsoring Banditry In Zamfara – Governor Matawalle (10558 Views)

A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC / Defeated Politicians Sponsoring Bandits, Herdsmen As Revenge' Says Buratai / Lai Mohammed Exposes Politicians Sponsoring Herdsmen Crisis (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Will Arrest Politicians Sponsoring Banditry In Zamfara – Governor Matawalle by Donedeal1(m): 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
No thugs,no politicians, bandits bandwagon on the throne.Can you arrest yourself?.
Re: I Will Arrest Politicians Sponsoring Banditry In Zamfara – Governor Matawalle by Lafrresh: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
OTHER COUNTRIES : Explain after arrest

Our Beloved Motherland : Explain before arrest and at the end of the day ,no one is arrested
Re: I Will Arrest Politicians Sponsoring Banditry In Zamfara – Governor Matawalle by Chimeluv(f): 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
Talk is cheap undecided
Re: I Will Arrest Politicians Sponsoring Banditry In Zamfara – Governor Matawalle by Felabarmudia: 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
Worldtrends:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/03/03/power-drunk-politicians-sponsoring-bandits-gov-matawalle/amp/

You are still waiting for them to dare you?

When you are ready to arrest them pls arrest yourself join for acting late
Re: I Will Arrest Politicians Sponsoring Banditry In Zamfara – Governor Matawalle by AsawanaDgreat: 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
Please expose them, we are waiting to see them soon
Re: I Will Arrest Politicians Sponsoring Banditry In Zamfara – Governor Matawalle by Babaken(m): 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
You are a MUMU man
Re: I Will Arrest Politicians Sponsoring Banditry In Zamfara – Governor Matawalle by ameh99: 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
Hmmm..

Audio arrest undecided undecided

Re: I Will Arrest Politicians Sponsoring Banditry In Zamfara – Governor Matawalle by EdiskyHarry: 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
you that was romancing with bandits and encouraging them few years back?
Re: I Will Arrest Politicians Sponsoring Banditry In Zamfara – Governor Matawalle by ahmadwamba(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
JosephXavier:
His Excellency sir!

Please do you mind telling us their names if you really know who they are?

Correct
Re: I Will Arrest Politicians Sponsoring Banditry In Zamfara – Governor Matawalle by JonDon12: 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
Can You arrest Buhari
Re: I Will Arrest Politicians Sponsoring Banditry In Zamfara – Governor Matawalle by Blackdisciple(m): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
Forget oga Governor.

I knew you knew something about the millions and billions of cash and Hilux pickup given to bandits in that zone to Bauchi state.

Least I forgot Katsina state.

NBS: Nigeria’s Exports Outpace Imports, Trade Surplus Hit ₦‎3.5trn In 9 Months / Anambra Completes Oil Drilling Lines / Osogbo Freedom Park Re-named Nelson Mandela Park: Aregbesola