Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Prod Mind's Concept & See Reason Why You Must Join - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Prod Mind's Concept & See Reason Why You Must Join (156 Views)

Prod Mind's Concept & See Reason Why You Must Join / 5 Reason Why Freelancing Is Better Than A Full-time Job - Nigeriaonlinebusiness / The Concept Group Staff Feature Of The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prod Mind's Concept & See Reason Why You Must Join by kingolaent(m): 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
Prod Minds Concept is a platform aimed at minimizing the rate of joblessness among the youths through career, skills development and provision of deployable opportunities to maintain standard living.

Values
Entrepreneur mindset
Diligence
Capacity building.
Mission

Eradicating unemployment or idleness among the educated youths through the provision of deployable information and opportunities to ensure standard living.

Prod Mind's Concept comes with alot of amazing benefits they offer.
 Get 40% (N400) of every person you refer to the platform
 Withdraw after earning minimum of #2000.
 Enjoy amazing best referral bonus and gifts.
 Have access to the career eBook Download for FREE.
 Have FREE access to our online Counsellors on your businesses.
 Get access to a million Naira Non collateral & Non interest Loan to start up your business.
 Repay loan in a duration 12 months and above, depends on the amount.

JOIN NOW
3 profitable things about PMC which every youth must not miss out in 2021
As a youth that you are, I know I am not wrong to say that you need these three things which Prod Mind’s Concept has to offer.
These things are:
• Step-by-step career guide.
• Unlimited income.
• Business loans.

The Book
GOODBYE TO UNEMPLOYMENT is a must-read career guide book because it covers every topic related to career planning and development. The eBook contains the very information needed to set a solid foundation for all career path. No long stories, no beating around the bush. The eBook is more of a detailed summary and it was written with a very simple English that is understandable for everyone. GOODBYE UNEMPLOYMENT is a powerful guide to employment for all irrespective of one’s stage in life.
JOIN HERE: https:///3uIYFBg

How It's All Happened

Years ago; I miss out on a very important event because I did not know about it until it was over. The event would have served as a golden opportunity needed at that time for me to touch the stars but I missed it and I must not let anybody go through the same thing. I know how it feels like when you missed an opportunity, when you wished time could be reversed, when you feel like there will not be another opportunity for you again. I have experienced it all and that is why I take this time to tell you about Prod Mind’s Concept as it has benefiting things you must not miss... Read More Here

JOIN HERE: https:///3uIYFBg

(1) (Reply)

Jerry Pls Reach Out To Me / Job Alert!!! / Best And Legit 2021 Online Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.