Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

She Has 250k Pls What Business Can She Invest In?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / She Has 250k Pls What Business Can She Invest In?? (414 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 40k / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has 250k Pls What Business Can She Invest In?? by horke(m): 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
My people....
Pls help my only sister....
She got 250k saved from her nysc recently
She learnt chemist work as handwork....

But working in an hotel for now getting 25k permonth

She is planning on which business she can do with 250k pending the time she will quit the hotel work next year
Re: She Has 250k Pls What Business Can She Invest In?? by Searchasolution: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
There's a business where she can make from 400k upwards monthly if she has an internet, laptop, or phone and a mind to acquire a new skill. she would be taught what to do and how to set up, it is not for someone who is lazy to learn and implement but monthly income is guaranteed with this. Investment is 40k and she can keep the balance from her 250k. Even if she decides to start selling, this business would teach you how to sell online, how to target who to sell to. If she's interested, do let us know
Re: She Has 250k Pls What Business Can She Invest In?? by greatreality: 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
horke:
My people....

She is planning on which business she can do with 250k pending the time she will quit the hotel work next year

Let her join our VTU reseller business;
Benefits:
She will get a VTU portal software and can sale and distribute at any price of her choice.
Money back guaranty within 3 months
View our website and office location;
https://epins.com.ng/vtuportalcreator/
Or kindly contact me here;
0-8-1-0-0-6-4-8-1-0-3
Re: She Has 250k Pls What Business Can She Invest In?? by Kingsleyumeh007(m): 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
horke:
My people....

She should start pos business or selling female wears and Footwear.
Re: She Has 250k Pls What Business Can She Invest In?? by emmaebube: 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
horke:
My people....

Okay since she's working she would need something that won't be time consuming that's aim number one..
Secondly, since it was a hard earned money nd is not something easy to come by, she woukd have to think twice before putting the money somewhere...
I think this is the 2 major considerations for now..
Before I conclude..
If I may ask..
What is she comfortable with
Is she someone that is comfortable with online hustle?
Is she someone that have a lot of friends that can buy off all her product is she decides to sell?
I'll be waiting to hear from you
Re: She Has 250k Pls What Business Can She Invest In?? by Kingsleyumeh007(m): 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
horke:
My people....

She should start pos business.
Read More here https://www.probusinessideas.com/how-to-start-pos-business-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Risk Management In Business / ALL WEBSITE CHECKOUT AVAILABLE HERE / Man Who Accidentally Threw Away 7,500 Bitcoins On Hard Drive Has New Plan To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.