Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) (25205 Views)

Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video / Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items / Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by matm: 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
He who steals chicken today will graduate into a hardened looter and armed robber tomorrow.
Thieves do not show mercy,may they never be shown mercy when caught.U may be feigning to be merciful,until u fall into the hands of thieves.If u are not killed,u will never be d same again,physically,psychologically and emotionally.Thieves are demons of no mercy,and shld be treated as such.
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Zeezenho: 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wetin the man do?e bi like say the man commit adultery with chicken.free tomatoes money no dey for south again to take bleep puta.
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by stasius: 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
He is lucky they are not roasting him already!
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Jibabs2(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
Only chicken
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Never4getU: 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
Stupid people around middle-belters name check reveal Benue grin

The funniest is the boy maybe abnative of Benue state while settlers like Hausa/Fulanis continue to kill, maim and rape their wife's and sister but are helpless in this area.

Animals, see how they all gatter just to humiliate petty thief.
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Cachetdotng: 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Na waoh undecided
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
That is where they see them.
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by leaderlegend(m): 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
Jesus!! [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by SirbobbyDgreat: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
You are so lucky you didn't do this in calabar by now na suya for they smell for this thread
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
the wickedness in this country is too much. that's why we don't move forward as a nation. just see how many grown ups gathered round to see a fowl thief. instead of stopping the barbaric act of stripling him naked. na wa oh. this kind thing no fit happen for Poland Australia uk or Canada.
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Growcrypto: 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
Really
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
That is why this is called a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Appetizerbmaz(m): 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
And what was that guy with pen and paper doing. Is he doing some artistic work or something..
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Faithful1234(m): 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
y, what happened to the bird in the bush.
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by illicit(m): 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
Appetizerbmaz:
And what was that guy with pen and paper doing. Is he doing some artistic work or something..

I wonder o....
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Sam0(m): 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
He without no sin should first cast the stone.some people's sin and atrocities are far more than that,though I hate anything called stealing .see as them surround the guy like say na them holy pass.Stealing is a bad habit.
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Adau123(m): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
Almost 80% of them are thief no be Tiv. community,who is saint among the judges and who even make them judge over him rubbish.
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
Bayaar02:
Good for him.
Baba na hunger do the man. Country hard. He stole just one chicken which shows he is hungry. If the man should ask you for money to buy the chicken, will you help him?
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by OyinO: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
We should learn to disgrace those stealing billions of naira and destroying the future of unborn generations.
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Faithdamy(m): 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Maturedconnect: 11:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
No be there fault.. Benue people fit kill you bcoz u too dey chop meat for ur house, cos dem too like meat
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:22am On Mar 04, 2021
post=99573972:
Update From . COM

A 20-year-old man identified as Ternenge Ayankaa Lab was stripped naked and publicly disgraced after he was accused of stealing chicken in Benue state, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The incident happened at Ugyie community in Vandeikya Local Government Area of the state on Tuesday, March 2.

The mob action has been widely condemned by members of the community on Facebook. One Labe Joyce said the young man didn't deserve the public disgrace for stealing only chicken.

"He stole only chicken and you people are disgracing him like this, please don't get me wrong I'm not saying what he did is good but you people should please temper justice with mercy" she wrote.

Veronica Gwabi: "There are thieves among this gathering but because they are not caught. Don't take laws into your hands hand him over to the right authorities. Why strip him naked."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1181826758931913&id=100013137992629

nigerians and stripping, is like calabar and dog meats
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by saniwtd(m): 5:46am On Mar 04, 2021
Eight of the country's top welterweight fighters will go head to head in a survival series of three-round elimination bouts, battling it out for the coveted King in the Ring title and the $10,000 grand prize. The top Mike Diamond eight fighters in this explosive weight division will be squaring off under international K-1 kickboxing rules, bringing together their own techniques born from kickboxing, boxing, muay thai, kyokushin karate, MMA and other martial arts.
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Bayaar02(m): 8:05am On Mar 04, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Baba na hunger do the man. Country hard. He stole just one chicken which shows he is hungry. If the man should ask you for money to buy the chicken, will you help him?

Good for him still.
Are you trying to justify stealing because of hunger?
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:24am On Mar 04, 2021
Bayaar02:

Good for him still.
Are you trying to justify stealing because of hunger?
I am not justifying stealing because I am a victim of armed robbery, I know how much I lost to those demons but a man stealing a chicken is a big sign of hunger. I blame him though
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Bayaar02(m): 9:05am On Mar 04, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
I am not justifying stealing because I am a victim of armed robbery, I know how much I lost to those demons but a man stealing a chicken is a big sign of hunger. I blame him though

I get your opinion tho but a thief is a thief. Nothing more, nothing less.
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:49am On Mar 04, 2021
Bayaar02:

I get your opinion tho but a thief is a thief. Nothing more, nothing less.
Yes a third is a thief but does the jungle justice melted on him the right thing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos / Mother And Son Arrested For Killing Their Neighbor In Ogun (Photo) / Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.