Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" (36374 Views)

Jason Njoku & Wife, Mary Marry For 2nd Time In Maldives (video) / Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) / Muhammed Awal Mustapha, Mompha's Son's School Fees Is N1.2M For 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by therajah: 9:53am On Mar 04, 2021
Masonkaycares:
You sure say if you pay all this money the pikin no go come turn bobrisky
25yrs Warranty suppose dey.. so na full refund if he turn bobrisky. Even if he turn derele...
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by The5DME(m): 9:53am On Mar 04, 2021
IYANGBALI:
poverty is a decease
"disease".
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by Mummyfour(f): 9:54am On Mar 04, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Everything is very expenses in Nigeria and not everyone can avoid paying for them. No wonder mummyfour is always lamenting on the prizes of foods in Nigeria today
English rest in peace . It is well with your soul.
Chai, so I have been responding to a half cooked indomie brained nuisance.
I give up. grin grin.
I just dey destroy my rep sha.
Una no go gree go school. Affordable evening school can even help.

2 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by SmartPolician: 9:54am On Mar 04, 2021
offset67:
no be your fault

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by IYANGBALI: 9:55am On Mar 04, 2021
Mummyfour:
English rest in peace
is it your English? tongue
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by TheOneOBI: 9:55am On Mar 04, 2021
YOU SIMPLY KILLED IT!
[qwuote author=We4all post=99583307]What's the Jason dude trying to say? Maybe the word "cheap" has a new meaning. Being able to afford a luxury doesn't make it cheap. He should be reborn, come back as a civil servant and tell me that 4Million for a kid's tuition is cheap, then I'll take him seriously.[/quote]
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by 9jaRealist: 9:55am On Mar 04, 2021
femi4:
Illiterate! There is a big difference between "cheap" and "affordable"

Most Nigerians live below the poverty line, hence they cannot even afford cheap commodities

Without prejudice, can people please stop regurgitating that line...
There could be more or less, but the REALITY is that no one knows.

We don’t even know our population...
So how can we figure out the income of a percentage of an unknown whole?

Statistical data in Nigeria is a crap shoot or at best guesswork...
Not once has anyone ever approached me for an income or statistical survey.
>
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by lexy2014: 9:56am On Mar 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Things are really cheap in Nigeria.

I know he doesn't live in Nigeria, i can see the comparison and where he is coming from

Can his workers afford to pay 4.6m for their kids school fees?

1 Like

Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by IYANGBALI: 9:56am On Mar 04, 2021
The5DME:
"disease".
boat are correct. One is American English, while the other one is British English
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by Grace001: 9:56am On Mar 04, 2021
Rubbish when good education in western country for 3 years old kids is almost free

1 Like

Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 04, 2021
9jaRealist:

He lives in Ghana, what’s the difference in terms of income?
>

Lot of differences.

He is among the 1% in Ghana.

The Ghanaian currency is more powerful than the Naira that if he has to convert to naira the school fee if his child, it will be more than the 4.6 million naira.
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by Johnrake69: 9:57am On Mar 04, 2021
zikter:
If you ask his staff what he pays them now, majority who are graduates will be taking home less than 50k. But here he is, mixing up cheap and affordable in a bragging manner

You just took the words out of my mouth. The idiot pays 50k ooo as monthly salary
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:58am On Mar 04, 2021
Perfectsouth:
mtchew
Country wey no balance.

Well, I can pay anything for good and quality education..

Create something of value so you too can boast like this iroko boss.. Na poverty go make you dey think say this money plenty..
A reasonable and wise person will say what the Iroko boss said. Have heard Bill Gates or Mike Adenuga or Dangote made such statement?
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by Myself2(m): 9:58am On Mar 04, 2021
And I thought the guy was wise, now I know how imprudent he is

This is how people beam the enemy's searchlight on themselves and in Nigeria today, kidnappers are part of the enemies. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by khalids: 9:58am On Mar 04, 2021
It sad how many Nigerians make irresponsible and insensitive statements with so much pride and arrogance...

Just because you are doing well you then think the world revolves around you, what is cheap in school fees of above 4million, when the minimum wage is 30k. And then you begin to compare it with the cost of education abroad as if we operate on the same GDP.

Sometimes when you hear these guys talk you realize how unintelligent they are and most are just a case of money miss road

6 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by samdaisi: 9:58am On Mar 04, 2021
God will deliver us from the hands of our common enemies and oppressors human beings are just wicked he's just saying it to intimidate common Nigerians, please sir kindly spare a year school fee of one of your children to bless 9(nine) families in your own state to break even poverty killing people in Nigeria called covid 19
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Can his workers afford to pay 4.6m for their kids school fees?

What sort if illogical argument is this.

Are they the owner of the company.

They should open theirs and build their own businesses and reinvest the profit back to the business maybe after some years, they will be able afford the lifestyle tgey3 want
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by InvertedHammer: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2021
/
He can pay N1bn if he likes. The fact is that the kid is still 3 years. S/he won't be taking Further Maths exam next year.

The most successful people in the world didn't necessarily go to the most expensive Elementary schools.

/

3 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by 9jaRealist: 10:00am On Mar 04, 2021
RainOnMe:
Country for the few elites

Is Nigeria the only country with expensive private schools?
And btw this dude lives in Ghana, so his kid’s school would be in Ghana.

Expensive private schools are NOT a problem...
The real problem in Nigeria is the POOR quality of public schools.
>
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 04, 2021
AND BIHARI WEY NO GO SECONDARY SCHOOL DEY RULE INSIDE OUT. MUMU
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by Grandmeister(m): 10:02am On Mar 04, 2021
There’s approximately 6 billion people on earth, I can assure you that 3 billion people on earth can’t afford that money whether in naira or foreign currency. The vast majority of the people on this earth barely have enough to feed for a day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by Figolouis: 10:03am On Mar 04, 2021
How many people has he supported in his village?
Or his he no aware of buharism and his blind to see that some can not even afford two squel meal?
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by Oiza131(f): 10:04am On Mar 04, 2021
It's not by paying 100million. Is it not the same curriculum?
One of the child I take private lessons. The boy is so good. If he pays too much as school fees, it shouldn't be more than 10k, that's how small it is. I wish I can get a link to putting him up for inter school math competition. His calculation skills for that age is just fantastic. He's in Basic 2

The other is so good with writing, six year old girl that writes Expository Essay so well. Basic 3

The school I teach, despite the huge sum they pay for school fees, aside their spoken English, most of them cannot stand for even intra school quiz. Just that in Nigeria, we judge quality by amount of fees they pay.

6 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by Gofwane(m): 10:04am On Mar 04, 2021
Masonkaycares:
You sure say if you pay all this money the pikin no go come turn bobrisky
grin wallai, I go just shoot the pikin.

1 Like

Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by Ojemalad(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2021
ec0malchemist:
Na you get your mouth.

So because you pay millions for your kids education you now think same should be said of every Nigerian. It's clear that the rich in Nigeria don't even know what the average Nigerian is going through. Some people can't even afford to feed three times a day, and here you are saying 4.6 million Naira is cheap. It may be cheap to you because you can afford it, and because you are rich, but let me tell you now in case you don't know, more than half of the current population of Nigerian lives below 1 dollar per day. So if you are wealthy, keep your wealth to yourself, and stop making other people feel less of a human. Nonsense
This is awesome. Average Nigerian doesn't know what to eat. They smuggle our money and start intimidate us again with what what belong to us.
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by Johnrake69: 10:06am On Mar 04, 2021
zikter:
If you ask his staff what he pays them now, majority who are graduates will be taking home less than 50k. But here he is, mixing up cheap and affordable in a bragging manner

You just took the words out of my mouth. The idiot pays 50k ooo as monthly salary

1 Like

Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by pepperdemzombie: 10:07am On Mar 04, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
are you the owner of the school they both attend?
Na Oyibo school, creche 5 years ago when she started was N3m.
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by 99thEnemy(m): 10:07am On Mar 04, 2021
I don't know why people complain about school fees in Nigeria... me too when I was 3 years old, my father paid N8.7 million naira at Tipsytopsybazinga Bicycle School just for me to learn how to ride a 3 wheel bicycle for a duration of 5 days.

That is why now I am superior to all Nairalanders in bicycle riding

People should not come here and mention me oh!

I repeat, nobody should quote me.

1 Like

Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by gbami(m): 10:08am On Mar 04, 2021
And so what? He is a rich Idiot that thinks School is more important than education.
School is inside the classroom, you get punished for making mistakes while Education is outside the classroom, things you encounter, struggles, failures etc. You learn by making mistakes, you learn by failing forward. I rather invest heavily on education than school.

1 Like

Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:09am On Mar 04, 2021
Nigeria and our penchant for vanity. The west is offering free and quality Education while in a country with a minimum of less than 40k some says 3-4mil education is cheap.

This exactly is one of the reasons Nigeria is still backward. People climb up with a ladder, then kick that ladder away as soon as they get to the top.

Jason Njoku is a product of the west who cashed in on people's need for entertainment. He has not developed his brand, still does not do smart TV apps but still on mobile, pays his workers peanuts, and still claims 3-4m is cheap.

I wish him all the best

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by Eriokanmi: 10:09am On Mar 04, 2021
No be lie. We're in same shoes. It's really worth it if you have the money. Our kids are our future
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by miraculousGod(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2021
4.6 million ; that's the net worth of some schools

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Hate Makeups" - Simi (Photo) / Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day / Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.