Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" (36381 Views)

Jason Njoku & Wife, Mary Marry For 2nd Time In Maldives (video) / Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) / Muhammed Awal Mustapha, Mompha's Son's School Fees Is N1.2M For 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by Oizee(f): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2021
OkanlawonB:

Pls dont let yourself be brainwashed by these unrealistic and exaggerated pricing. The comment made by the so called J. Njoku has no moral values whatsoever, his comparison is also totally wrong. I live in the first World (W. Europe) . In the so called Deutschsprachraum i. e. Austria , Germany and the Swiss as a citizen you dont pay for the very high quality education your children get. The Text books are also given free , what the parents buy are just stationeries. Even if your child has to go to a boarding school accomodation doesnt cost so much. If you cant pay the so called millions for schooling does not mean that you are living in poverty.
thanks so much Sir...... these people just want to frustrate person
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by Goldbw122(m): 11:22am On Mar 04, 2021
luminouz:

That's a nigga with some logical reasoning.

The loudmouth just told the whole world and kidnappers that he can afford up to 20M naira ransom for his 3 year old kid.
You are right.
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by Blakpot: 11:27am On Mar 04, 2021
This guy is an educated illiterate.
He should be investing in his country's education system.
Anyway his child is blessed. No one should wish him ill because of his father's dumb statement.

We pray the living standard in Nigeria increases.
So children sent to school aren't kidnapped, ppl can afford 3 square meal a day, children don't have to hawk pure water under the hot sun.
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by lereinter(m): 11:39am On Mar 04, 2021
Insensitive to the plight of innocent nigerians

Just mere pride and arrogance

Instead of him thanking his god
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by MrCodeSolo: 11:45am On Mar 04, 2021
I no like ppl wey dey brag for social media, especially the ones wey call themselves CEOs...u pay this, you pay that...but for you to pay your staffs well ( I mean not peanut salaries ) naa wahala for you ppl. undecided
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by uvie66: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2021
lekki1444:
but you sef you dey suffer for england oooo. walahi talahi i feel your pain. so out of this 30k when dem comot tax you are left with like 23k then council tax will gulp like 2k. then light and gas and bus pass. then feeding and water bill. you are lucky if you are left with even 5k a year to save. so after being in england for 40 years and saving 5k a year you have only 200 thousand pounds for 40 years of hard labor in england. with 200 thousand pounds you cant even buy boys quarters in lekki. walahi you people are suffering in england oooo
another nonsense talk...no do man dey manage save 1k a month...and na inside this money person don build pension pot and two upstairs for Lagos and another one for Benin...see my earlier post I say i wan come retire in year's time for Lagos..

3 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by ofiko123(m): 11:47am On Mar 04, 2021
Congratulations to you...
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by mechanics(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2021
Hmmmm, because he has the money, he shouldn't expect civil servants to also pay that kind of school fees for their children when in other places, the school fees are cheap.
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by April4th(m): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2021
Why is he asking if 4.6m is expensive for school fees, didn’t they tell him Atlantic Hall is a very expensive school and it’s for rich kids not poor poor people children
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by gforce5: 11:51am On Mar 04, 2021
You took the words right from my mouth. I cannot believe that someone who grew up in the UK can be this ignorant. Has he forgotten that in the UK, he went to school for free up to high school? Education in Germany, Scandinavia, Austria, South Korea and a few other developed countries is free for their citizens from nursery to University. Not only that, the quality of their education is of high standard. How can N4.6 million be cheap in a country where minimum wage is N30k a month? Dude is out of touch with reality.
sgtponzihater1:
Nigeria and our penchant for vanity. The west is offering free and quality Education while in a country with a minimum of less than 40k some says 3-4mil education is cheap.

This exactly is one of the reasons Nigeria is still backward. People climb up with a ladder, then kick that ladder away as soon as they get to the top.

Jason Njoku is a product of the west who cashed in on people's need for entertainment. He has not developed his brand, still does not do smart TV apps but still on mobile, pays his workers peanuts, and still claims 3-4m is cheap.

I wish him all the best

2 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by lekki1444: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
uvie66:
another nonsense talk...no do man dey manage save 1k a month...and na inside this money person don build pension pot and two upstairs for Lagos and another one for Benin...see my earlier post I say i wan come retire in year's time for Lagos..
Bros no be you be this

I intend to relocate to Lagos this year after over twenty years in London and was wondering if I could survive on 100k a month. No accommodation cost included as I have a house already. Just living expenses for I and my wife.

100k wey no fit buy shawarma for lekki na hin you and ya wife wan come live on for a month ? when boys arrange 2 bottles of hennessy for weekend with fresh fish peppersoup 100k done go for the weekend be dat now. 100k no fit even buy solar panel and inverter and deep cycle battery sef. this wan wey buhari done increase electricity sef, some bills na 100k a month ooo my brother

when you dey drive down one way and lastma seize ya car my brother na 250 k go release ya car ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by lekki1444: 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
uvie66:
but on a serious note though having a house is a great start. now with 100k a month between you and your wife and you have lived 20 years plus abroad so you will be used to eating foreign foods too. and there is internet bill, and light, and gas for your car, and once n a while you both want to eat out, brother i will honestly tell you that you have to live extremely frugally to manage 100k a month. unless you are living in benin city where a basket of tomato is like 500 naira. but if you are in lagos ? its a tght squeeze for a person who has lived abroad over 20 years but you can do it. afterall some people earn 20k a month in this same lagos and survive

1 Like

Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by ledaman: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
4milla to start a clean business and flourish shocked
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by Jaqenhghar: 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
Perfectsouth:
mtchew
Country wey no balance.

Well, I can pay anything for good and quality education..

Create something of value so you too can boast like this iroko boss.. Na poverty go make you dey think say this money plenty..
So Nigerian education is quality. Just because you pay millions for crap doesnt make it any more valuable

1 Like

Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by kareemkamil(m): 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
This man disappointed me today, just bcoz u can afford the money, u don't think high rate of poverty in Nigeria today's age. U sound senseless.
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by Kareemoyekunle(m): 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
Watch as Wizkid Brought his Lovely Son on Stage,Introduced Him to Fans
Watch more @ Mr Presido on YouTube and across all social media platforms.
Ensure you SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more celebrities gist,Comedy Videos, Dance Videos across Nigeria,Africa,and the world at large

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZcjGzefCYE
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by kense88: 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
EBMedia:
iROKO TV boss, Jason Njoku has said that school fees of 4.6 million Naira is cheap and he pays more for his 3-year-old, IgbereTV reports.

A Twitter user had shared the provisional bill for a school in Epe, Lagos State, with school fees of 4,643, 901 Naira.

The Twitter user wrote, asking;

https://twitter.com/ugodre/status/1367026277622951940?s=20

And iROKO boss, Jason Njoku, who has 3 children, responded:

https://twitter.com/JasonNjoku/status/1367089819436859394?s=20
Nonsense, he should ask himself what the minimum(assuming he has been living under the rock) wage is before typing that rubbish. Just the fact that your privileged doesn't make it cheap

1 Like

Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
Rather than pay such huge money here, I would add little money and send them to oxford, Brown's or havard
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by Acidosis(m): 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
N4m is cheap but none of your staff earn that amount in one year.
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by gr8child(m): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
grin This is Atlantic Hall.

Nobody has ever called Atlantic Hall a cheap school in the history of anything, except this man. It is well.
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by sleemomymy: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by uvie66: 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
lekki1444:

but on a serious note though having a house is a great start. now with 100k a month between you and your wife and you have lived 20 years plus abroad so you will be used to eating foreign foods too. and there is internet bill, and light, and gas for your car, and once n a while you both want to eat out, brother i will honestly tell you that you have to live extremely frugally to manage 100k a month. unless you are living in benin city where a basket of tomato is like 500 naira. but if you are in lagos ? its a tght squeeze for a person who has lived abroad over 20 years but you can do it. afterall some people earn 20k a month in this same lagos and survive
Brother the way I calculating is that at least 50% of the tenants in my houses will pay on time and that's at least 1.2m a yr if they all pay as they should it should be 2.4m....that is about 200k a month.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by frog12: 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
hahahah

Drizzy5001:
Almost 5million naira for pikin wey neva Sabi ABC. Nawa o
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by lekki1444: 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2021
uvie66:
Brother the way I calculating is that at least 50% of the tenants in my houses will pay on time and that's at least 1.2m a yr if they all pay as they should it should be 2.4m....that is about 200k a month.
you will be fine. nothing to worry about. come and enjoy this nice nigerian weather with us. that cold over there is not for black man
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by Druss(m): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
He must be trying to be sarcastic. That price is ridiculous.

I don't blame him. I blame people that use his products. See his mentality. His younger self would slap common sense and decency into him.
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by Perfectsouth(m): 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
I said I can pay anything for quality education, I never said Nigeria's education system is quality
Jaqenhghar:

So Nigerian education is quality. Just because you pay millions for crap doesnt make it any more valuable
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by Jaqenhghar: 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
Perfectsouth:
I said I can pay anything for quality education, I never said Nigeria's education system is quality
Noted
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by Kaymansion(m): 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
don't worry.. EFCC is coming for you
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by seguno2: 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
staga:
iROKO TV boss lives in Ghana. I have met him once at the Kotoka airport. As a non-Ghanaian, he has to pay fees in US Dollars, which is why he is making the comparison, albeit a very faulty one.

Stupid comparison.
Simple!
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by seguno2: 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
EBMedia:
iROKO TV boss, Jason Njoku has said that school fees of 4.6 million Naira is cheap and he pays more for his 3-year-old, IgbereTV reports.

A Twitter user had shared the provisional bill for a school in Epe, Lagos State, with school fees of 4,643, 901 Naira.

The Twitter user wrote, asking;

https://twitter.com/ugodre/status/1367026277622951940?s=20

And iROKO boss, Jason Njoku, who has 3 children, responded:

https://twitter.com/JasonNjoku/status/1367089819436859394?s=20

Useless boasting of an uneducated but literate black.
What percentage of British children are in government schools for free?
How does the Montessori school he is bragging about compare to the free British schools?
Olodo people forming posh upandan.
Re: Jason Njoku: "N4.6M School Fees Is Cheap. I Pay More For My 3-Year-Old" by meobizy(f): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
Cheap is relative. He makes truckloads of cash. He can’t compare himself to the average Nigerian. Left to me na schooling outside the country sure pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures / Meet Kylie And Kendall Jenner Of The Kardasian Sisters / BBNaija2018: Tobi Becomes The First Ex-Housemate To Be Verified On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.