Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

2023 Presidency: The Rejected Stone Will Always Become The Head Cornerstone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: The Rejected Stone Will Always Become The Head Cornerstone (437 Views)

2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi / The Rejected Stone Became The Chief Corner Stone: Dino Melaye Apologize As Gandu / 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: The Rejected Stone Will Always Become The Head Cornerstone by IniAkpanMorgan(m): 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
The word of God cannot lie for any man's machinations to stand true because his, a man's ways, conflicts with the statutes of God. I am privileged to have a case in point to write about, a story of which I have been a part of, about how a rejected stone in my State, Akwa Ibom, whose passion I was strongly attracted to, which persuaded my following after him, has continually being a rejected stone who is clearly coasting to becoming the head stone of the corner in my State, by the grace of the Almighty God, this memory and expectation informs my need for this piece.

My political role-model was one of the loud voices in the politics of my State, he was a block builder of the formative years of the PDP, and frontlinely a part of installing the first government of our State in the incumbent republic, at which time he, was and has been serially in the highest legislative chambers in Nigeria. In the need to give our State the breath of fresh air, he joined forces with others like him, who believed in the ideals that informed their decision, and successfully installed the governor they all agreed to support. That governor became his host-principal's Achilles Heels, from whom he survived the punch of death by whiskers.

He has genuinely forgiven his offender, but it baffles everyone who is in the picture, why the offender cannot muster self-driven courage to forgive himself. Like I have accepted to believe, each time the matter crosses my mind, knowing how sincere the offended is with his pardon, maybe the offender fears a reprisal, maybe it is in the line of trust. No one can give what he does not have....

Read more>>>>>>>>>

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=b2a31fbf997d91f26b58d03ab56d06ee&news_entry_id=s3a693684210302en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_fa170fcd-89a7-46cf-8886-e96860717d7f&from=news

Re: 2023 Presidency: The Rejected Stone Will Always Become The Head Cornerstone by Monogamy: 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
The rejected stone has been rejected permanently most especially anything related to Pdp

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: The Rejected Stone Will Always Become The Head Cornerstone by RoyalUc(m): 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
Monogamy:
The rejected stone has been rejected permanently most especially anything related to Pdp

Hahahahaha!

You funny die

(1) (Reply)

Apc Wins Kafin Hausa State Assembly By Elections / Bbnaija's Erica Breaks Down In Tears As Her Fans Gift Her A Three-bedroom House / Security: How Could Gun Men Over Run A State Police Headquarte?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.