Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation (39022 Views)

Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac / IPOB Kills 13 Northern Traders In Enugu, Imo In One Week / We Would Rather Lose Goods — Northern Traders Adamant As Boycott Hurts Both Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by Confidens52(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
No pls keep your goods and sell it to northern brothers lets see how good they can do
If they will buy a bag of unions 45, 000
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
Beremx:
cry me a river. You should commend Buhari please. He is the best

Edited:

Sorry I misunderstood you. I couldn't see your sacarsm.

So sorry
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by inereunwa1(m): 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
Beremx:
Best at what exactly??
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by salford1: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
Beremx:
I like your sarcasm grin
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by tnerro1(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
I hope the next southern president is watching and learning
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by esmarcq(m): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
This kind news they really vex my soul
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by jrusky(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
You lost N10billion in 4 days and you ars agreeing to take N4.5billon compesation, pls does it make sense
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by authority2006(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
This kind of protest is better than retaliatory killings in the north, it is full of wisdom. I hope southerners dey learn from the northerners, they're evolving and leaving us behind. I can't begin to count the numbers of sporadic killings of Northerners living in the south in recent times because of misunderstandings but there were no retaliatory killings in the north. Kudos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by Munzy14(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
Mariahangel I follow ga season film a?...grin

Ihe a di ka episode 3...gringrin
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by BastardWike: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
This must be some kind of joke, don't tell me this rubbish actually happened or else Southerners are the most foolish people ever!

This is so insulting to every other Nigerian! What about farmers that have been killed and still being killed with their crops destroyed all over South and Middle belt? Who is going to compensate them?

What about Lagos State the same federal government appologists used touts to destroy properties?

A group of people were too stvpid to go on an illadvised strike without thinking through about its consequences only for the federal government to pamper them and give them billions of naira!!

I still do not want to believe this news because it's too disgusting to be true.
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by Yinka1808: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
The only reasonable response from the south is to boycott their products even if they called off. They can manipulate THEIR federal govt but not the rest of us
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by Useful1: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
If the ibos are 'chest beaters' (for beating their own chest) according to some folks on nairaland, what do you call a segment of the country that has been drumming the chest of all NIGERIANS since 1960 with absolute impunity?
Its a shame and disheartning to say the least how the Northern protectorate has been the major beneficiary of the national cake of this entity called Nigeria at the detriment and sometimes death of other Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by lexy2014: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
RoyalUc:
So, who will compensate all the farmers whose farm produce had been destroyed across the country?

Are they fulani farmers?
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by lexy2014: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
Yinka1808:
The only reasonable response from the south is to boycott their products even if they called off. They can manipulate THEIR federal govt but not the rest of us

Story
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by BastardWike: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
authority2006:
[s]This kind of protest is better than retaliatory killings in the north, it is full of wisdom. I hope southerners dey learn from the northerners, they're evolving and leaving us behind. I can't begin to count the numbers of sporadic killings of Northerners living in the south in recent times because of misunderstandings but there were no retaliatory killings in the north. Kudos[/s]

Southerners are actually foolish to be taking all this rubbish!!
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by BabaAroba: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
am short of words grin grin grin Buhari government
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by mariahAngel(f): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
Munzy14:
Mariahangel I follow ga season film a?...grin

Ihe a di ka episode 3...gringrin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
E so ga'm ya ka BBN grin

Ndi a ehn...ashi GBA!
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by Gandollaar(f): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

You are planting seeds of problem for your children unborn.

Buhari is the best?.

Whatever you think you are enjoying today from politicians will finish and your kids and grandkids will suffer for your stupidity.

You didn't read her post with understanding. Try again please.

1 Like

Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by Bruno531(m): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
Optional09:
We don’t want the food again honestly,

We believe the food has been poisoned.

However, we want to mobilize OPC to guard our forest so that we can go to our farms. We can not be surrounded by Jihadist who want to kill all of us. The Southwest Governors must approve OPC Now to secure our bushes so that we can go back to our farms
I hope you have farm because farm production is not making noise on social media
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by authority2006(m): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
butterfly777:
My first reaction to this is that it is fake news.

But on second thought, stranger things have happened in this administration. A government that can give millions to bandits, and beg terrorists with amnesty may not think twice before offering millions of tax-payers money to any disgruntled element. The only condition is that the beneficiaries must be their brothers from that side.

We southerners have to wake up. There is nothing like one Nigeria.

Government just bailed us out so that we don't die of starvation. Accept the verdict, thank the government and move on.
We have all seen that food is basic needs of everyone, money is useless when you don't have anything to buy with it. Are we going to learn from this? No, never!
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by Cachetdotng: 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
Epele lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
Madness
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by Jack005(m): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
seunmsg:
N4.75bn for what exactly? This is how government goes about enabling nonsense. Kidnapping student for ransom started like a joke and now it’s a very big monster and an unending sinkhole for government funds.

So many militia groups who ordinarily should face the full wrath of the law are now either enjoying amnesty or demanding amnesty.

Some idiots have started with food blockade and we are now appealing to them with billions of Naira. What message are we sending to people in other regions? Is this how we will be throwing billions away anytime folks in other regions start their own blockade? It is well with Nigeria.
Shut up! Zombie that never directly criticises buhari his lord and personal Savior.
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
So how much is that, compared to how much they made daily?

Aboki don notice say dey shoot deirself for leg.
But as for me, I don fall in love with Titus already; wife wey no fi cook am, pack and go

Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by cocolacec(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Who will compensate western farmers and victims of herdsmen mayhem in the South west and other parts of Nigeria?
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by chukwuibuipob: 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
grin cool shocked grin grin grin cheesy grin
Optional09:

Your father is a Nigga, Nigga almajiri cow
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Gandollaar:
You didn't read her post with understanding. Try again please.
Ok. If I misunderstood her I am sorry then. Editing my post Asap

1 Like

Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by authority2006(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
BastardWike:

Southerners are actually foolish to be taking all this rubbish!!

Unless you want half of our population to die of starvation. Beggar has no choice. Just five days, prices of food have jumped. By two to four weeks, there wouldn't be any food in the market to buy eventhough we have money. By two to three months, people would be dropping dead on the streets due starvation. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by babtoundey(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Fani doesn't know where he belongs. He's neither here nor there.
He was there praising the quit notice served to marauding herders whose interest miyettiAllah is trying to protect with the no food to South stunt.

Here he is again, running to the same Northerners begging them to shield their swords because he and his family could not bear the raging hunger.

If you care to know the detailed definition of hypocrisy, study FFK and his ways.

The Northern traders, miyettiAllah and their allies need to understand FFK was at the meeting to serve his own interest.

1 Like

Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by airminem(f): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
Lucky SOUTH
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by olajizz01(m): 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
abah001:
i keeping saying it, the south are coward, the northerners always outsmart the south, match and step on there head, the southern governors and representative are coward. the northerners are smarter and powerful
When the power shifts to the south,you will know what you are into,just keep spending Southern money anyhow with you animal in ass hole rock.
Re: Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation by TechSkill: 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
seunmsg:
N4.75bn for what exactly? This is how government goes about enabling nonsense. Kidnapping student for ransom started like a joke and now it’s a very big monster and an unending sinkhole for government funds.

So many militia groups who ordinarily should face the full wrath of the law are now either enjoying amnesty or demanding amnesty.

Some idiots have started with food blockade and we are now appealing to them with billions of Naira. What message are we sending to people in other regions? Is this how we will be throwing billions away anytime folks in other regions start their own blockade? It is well with Nigeria.
shebi na the man una bring into power be that? so why are you crying now? You all (tinubu's stooges) were supporting him up to 2020... so what changed? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT / Corpse Of Senator Mustapha Bukar Who Died Today (Photos) / MC Oluomo Celebrates Wife Adebowale Adewunmi Isiotan AKinsanya On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.